Windows 10: Weird question regarding a headsets connection to pc

Discus and support Weird question regarding a headsets connection to pc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there! I bought Razer Kraken Tournament Edition headset a couple of months ago. Besides thinking it might not be as loud as i thought, although i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shiroxige, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Shiroxige Win User

Weird question regarding a headsets connection to pc

Hi there! I bought Razer Kraken Tournament Edition headset a couple of months ago. Besides thinking it might not be as loud as i thought, although i might not have configured it well on the synapsis, i think its great! Now, my "problem" is this. As you might know, this headset has an extra sound card for THX Spatial Audio aka 7.1 surround. So basically, you connect the 3.5 jack to that and the card to pc via usb. Due to cable management, id love to put the usb on the back of the pc and place the cardit has adhesive in the back on my desk, so i can connect my 3.5 jack only when i want to use it. Whats the problem you ask? When i plug the usb in, EVEN WITHOUT THE 3.5 JACK, it auto switches the audio channel to the headset, even though its not connected. If i manually switch to my speakers, when i DO connect the headset it doesnt auto switch back. So, is there a way for my audio to be speakers by default WITH THE USB SOUND CARD PLUGGED IN, BUT to auto swtich to the headset when i plug in the 3.5 jack? I know i know, first world problems. But im trying to do a cableless desktop and that would help me a lot

:)

Shiroxige, Jan 22, 2021

2. Bluetooth headset connection build 6230.54

Hi David,

To better assist you with the Bluetooth headset connection issue, please answer the following questions:

• Did you enroll your phone to the Windows Insider?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Rommel Diw, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Headset problems

Hi Ricky,

We'd like to verify a few information regarding the problem you encountered with your USB headset.

• Is this the first time you're trying to install or connect your USB headset to your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting it to a different USB port on your computer?
    • When you connected your headset, did the PC recognize it?

To help us isolate and address the issue, we suggest that you perform the hardware troubleshooter. Follow the steps below:

• Open your Control Panel.
    • Under System and Security, click Find and fix problems.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Hit Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 22, 2021
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Weird question regarding a headsets connection to pc :p

cadaveca, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Weird question regarding a headsets connection to pc - Similar Threads - Weird question regarding

2. A question regarding BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A question regarding BIOS: Hi , Good evening! I am having a problem with my windows 10 bios HP pavilion laptop. My bios doesnt have the advanced tab and whenever i follow a tutorial from google or YouTube it always plays a beep sound. Any help will be appreciated and please tell me how i can unlock the...
  3. Question regarding BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question regarding BSoD: Hello!whenever I start my laptop, it shows BSoD RTKVHD64.sys and not booting I want to recover my data but the laptop shows the blue screen and it starts again and again but not letting me to have a backup of my data ....
  4. Question regarding BSoD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question regarding BSoD: Hello!whenever I start my laptop, it shows BSoD RTKVHD64.sys and not booting I want to recover my data but the laptop shows the blue screen and it starts again and again but not letting me to have a backup of my data ....
  5. Question regarding taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question regarding taskbar: I currently have a three monitor setup and I only want two taskbar, is it possible to do that in Window? submitted by /u/ToSaKuMiRK [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/krb8o2/question_regarding_taskbar/
  6. Weird Question in regards to Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Question in regards to Windows Server 2019: As odd as this may sound, I use Server 2019 for my personal home rig. I game, work, manage etc. You name it. I love 2019 Server, but I wish to have the ability to install certain apps such as Microsoft Photos and game bar/Xbox Services. I know this outside of general Windows...
  7. Weird issue regarding network connection.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird issue regarding network connection.: So, I use my laptop on both ethernet and WiFi depending on where I am. In both scenarios, if I use it consistently, the network connection is flawless, as it should be. If I don't touch the laptop, the network connection continues to work perfectly too. But, if I move the...
  8. Question regarding Remote Desktop Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question regarding Remote Desktop Connection: I'm having an issue here I'm hoping someone can help me with. I connect to a Remote Desktop Connection from home for work and for some reason, it's not allowing me to use dual monitors for the software. Hope this is in the right forum as well. I know about the Remote Desktop...
  9. Question regarding Remote Desktop Connection

in Windows 10 Support
    Question regarding Remote Desktop Connection: I'm having an issue here I'm hoping someone can help me with. I connect to a Remote Desktop Connection from home for work and for some reason, it's not allowing me to use dual monitors for the software. Hope this is in the right forum as well. I know about the Remote Desktop...
  10. Question Regarding Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question Regarding Bluetooth: Hi guys. Just a quick question as i can't seem to find an answer on the web. I'm on latest November build for W10 Pro and Bluetooth is automatically on with no option to toggle it on or off. I've turned off the Bluetooth services etc but still it won't go off. Bit unsure why...