Windows 10: Weird RDP behavior in Windows 11

Discus and support Weird RDP behavior in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,what's wrong with RDP in Windows 11? I've never had so many problems with RDP in all computers together, than now with one single Windows 11 PC. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AndrejPirman, Jul 14, 2022.

1. Weird RDP behavior in Windows 11

Hi,what's wrong with RDP in Windows 11? I've never had so many problems with RDP in all computers together, than now with one single Windows 11 PC. I have service PC, which is always on for RDP purposes, so I can login remotely from field. Upgraded it to Windows 11 and I regret decision.What's happening?Well, as I am always logged-in and have really gozillion of apps opened, I only lock computer, so I can work on those apps via RDP all the time. But now with Windows 11 it is not possible anymore:SOMETIMES I land in new profile, empty login, while my active login I can see under logged-in users

:)

AndrejPirman, Jul 14, 2022

2. Weird Win 11 taskbar behavior/bug?

So I'm working on a clean Windows 11 install, and ran into a weird taskbar behavior when rearranging icons. Moving icons (not matter what icon it is) far across to the other side (or maybe past a large number of icons) causes the taskbar to restart and move the icon back to the original spot.

It also causes a pause with other things like my keyboard, but the OS is still moving along and responsive with my mouse. But ya, that's happening and not sure how to fix this, as I'm trying to organize my icons on my taskbar into groups.

I've recorded the behavior in this attached gif.

1. I'm moving the MAIL app icon to the left
    2. When I let go, the taskbar freezes and it restores after a few seconds (as well as the background image as you'll see in the GIF)
    3. Then moving to the right, same behavior, but after dropping the icon moving to the right, the icon doesn't stay in its new place, but it moves back to its previous location with the same freeze/restore behavior.

Please advise
      Weird RDP behavior in Windows 11 6e171293-befd-43f8-a8ed-d80aa4194702?upload=true.gif

groovdafide, Jul 14, 2022
  3. Weird behavior in sleep mode in windows 10

Hi

I am using Windows 10 I face weird behavior when using the sleep mode here are the steps:

1. Connect PC to wireless network from mobile phone (iPhone).

2. Go to sleep mode from windows.

3. Turn off the hot spot from mobile.

Result: the PC started right away (wake up from sleep mode).

Expected result: PC should remain in sleep mode.

nizar salameh, Jul 14, 2022
  4. teh0wner Win User

Weird RDP behavior in Windows 11

Weird behavior while charging

Supplied charger when charging on normal wall socket.. Weird behavior :S

teh0wner, Jul 14, 2022
Thema:

Weird RDP behavior in Windows 11

1. Weird RDP behavior in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Weird RDP behavior

2. Taskbar Weird Behavior in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Weird Behavior in Windows 11: There are currently two issues that I am facing:1 - When Taskbar auto-hide is ON, the Taskbar simply does not popup in front of every currently opened app when cursor touches the bottom of the screen. It only does so if I manually press the Windows button on my keyboard. I...
  3. Taskbar Weird Behavior in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Weird Behavior in Windows 11: There are currently two issues that I am facing:1 - When Taskbar auto-hide is ON, the Taskbar simply does not popup in front of every currently opened app when cursor touches the bottom of the screen. It only does so if I manually press the Windows button on my keyboard. I...
  4. Weird keyboard behavior

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird keyboard behavior: When I pressed - key it becomes backspace too, when I pressed : key it clicks enter too, when I pressed ? key clicks Shift too. Anyone can please help me? I suspect it's something to do with Fn key shortcut but searching online doesn't give any clues.I tried uninstalling...
  5. Weird keyboard behavior

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird keyboard behavior: When I pressed - key it becomes backspace too, when I pressed : key it clicks enter too, when I pressed ? key clicks Shift too. Anyone can please help me? I suspect it's something to do with Fn key shortcut but searching online doesn't give any clues.I tried uninstalling...
  6. Weird PowerShell behavior

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird PowerShell behavior: So, every once in a while I see powershell flashing on the screen. It just opens real quick and closes right after. It's so fast I can't even react to it. Now that I was playing a game I was thrown to desktop game went paused and I guess the powershell soft-crashed since it...
  7. Weird PowerShell behavior

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird PowerShell behavior: So, every once in a while I see powershell flashing on the screen. It just opens real quick and closes right after. It's so fast I can't even react to it. Now that I was playing a game I was thrown to desktop game went paused and I guess the powershell soft-crashed since it...
  8. Weird RDP behavior in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird RDP behavior in Windows 11: Hi,what's wrong with RDP in Windows 11? I've never had so many problems with RDP in all computers together, than now with one single Windows 11 PC. I have service PC, which is always on for RDP purposes, so I can login remotely from field. Upgraded it to Windows 11 and I...
  9. Weird screen behavior

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird screen behavior: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cxcris [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fvnrx2/weird_screen_behavior/
  10. Weird windows 10 behavior

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird windows 10 behavior: Just wonder if anyone has encountered these behaviors? It happens to me every time without exception: If I do a restart, the computer restarts but makes the windows 7-start sound. Upon getting to the desktop, the laptop battery meter is missing and the quiet hours, location...