Windows 10: Weird red lines suddenly appearing on half my screen whenever certain colours display....

Discus and support Weird red lines suddenly appearing on half my screen whenever certain colours display.... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Emperor_Zarkov [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Emperor_Zarkov, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Weird red lines suddenly appearing on half my screen whenever certain colours display....

/u/Emperor_Zarkov, Jan 16, 2020

2. Weird line down screen but only in certain circumstances

I am having a weird problem with my HTC Radar, OS 7.10.8107.79 Firmware 1600.2200.20501.401. I am getting a weird line down my screen, but only on certain colours and places, for example red and green but not white, and not on the status bar at top or
    actions bar at bottom, but I do get it on full screen apps in those locations. Any ideas? I have only noticed it after I have updated my phone over the weekend....

James Howell, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Red Wavy Lines appear in edge

Hi,

I would request you to reset the edge settings and then check if it helps.

Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

• After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

Please revert if the red wavy lines appear while using edge.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Jan 16, 2020
  4. myc3---01 Win User

Weird red lines suddenly appearing on half my screen whenever certain colours display....

NOKIA X3-02 DISPLAY BLINK WITH COLORFULL LINES

MY NOKIA X3-02 1 YEAR OLD NOW OUT OF WARRANTY.. IAM FACING ISSUE OF BLINKING DISPLAY & COLOURFUL LINES..... WHILE TEXTING OR TOUCHING TOUCH SCREEN THE DISPLAY BLINKS OR SOMETIMES COLOURFUL LINES APPEAR ON SCREEN COVERING HALF OF SCREEN... REST MY NOKIA
    X3-02 IS WORKING PROPERPLYY PLZZ HELP ME ... Weird red lines suddenly appearing on half my screen whenever certain colours display.... :(

myc3---01, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Weird red lines suddenly appearing on half my screen whenever certain colours display....

1. Weird red lines suddenly appearing on half my screen whenever certain colours display.... - Similar Threads - Weird red lines

2. Weird colour display and flickering screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird colour display and flickering screen: Hello! I’ve been playing a new game recently but the colours look extremely pinkish and bright on my screen. I’ve streamed the game once and it looks normal to my friends but on my end it looks weird so I figured it might be my PC settings. On top of that, my screen keeps...
  3. Weird colour display and flickering screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird colour display and flickering screen: Hello! I’ve been playing a new game recently but the colours look extremely pinkish and bright on my screen. I’ve streamed the game once and it looks normal to my friends but on my end it looks weird so I figured it might be my PC settings. On top of that, my screen keeps...
  4. Weird display problem where horizontal lines appear

Weird display problem where horizontal lines appear: Device: MSI GE76 Raider 10UH gaming laptopWhen playing video games or playing back videos, I notice this weird pattern of lines where the colours of the line are slightly brighter than the base colour. I think It's something related to Nvidia's control panel, since the...
  5. Weird display problem where horizontal lines appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird display problem where horizontal lines appear: Device: MSI GE76 Raider 10UH gaming laptopWhen playing video games or playing back videos, I notice this weird pattern of lines where the colours of the line are slightly brighter than the base colour. I think It's something related to Nvidia's control panel, since the...
  6. A narrow red line appears at the top of the display

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    A narrow red line appears at the top of the display: Hi All, A week before, my dell LED monitor for desktop started to show a narrow red line at the top of the display with the screen flickering at times. Now the red line appears frequently and flickering has increased to a point where I can't work smoothly. Is the display...
  7. Weird white lines on certain apps

Weird white lines on certain apps: Hello recently I started noticing these glitchy white lines on certain apps on my lenovo, What is this, it has weird patterns and it goes in and out like a animation.This is Wallpaper EngineLenovo VantageDo anyone have a solution? I tried updated and updating all my drivers,...
  8. Weird white lines on certain apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird white lines on certain apps: Hello recently I started noticing these glitchy white lines on certain apps on my lenovo, What is this, it has weird patterns and it goes in and out like a animation.This is Wallpaper EngineLenovo VantageDo anyone have a solution? I tried updated and updating all my drivers,...
  9. Weird display lines

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird display lines: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j-dArvd_kdwgxgH0nSvLrN6vqbELO1yZ/view?usp=sharing I have a video of my displayLink above I don't know why is it not clear. Earlier also my display was like this when we checked the motherboard we found that some CPU pins were broken. We bought...
  10. Red and Blue Lines Appear On Screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Red and Blue Lines Appear On Screen: While playing Star Trek Online the other day, red lines began appearing on the screen. At first the lines only appeared in the game which made me think it might have something to do with my graphics card, but then they started to appear on the screen all the time. I shut my...