Windows 10: weird screen reconnecting issue.

Discus and support weird screen reconnecting issue. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; hi all. i got a realy strange issue. my screen randomly turns off/on again. but it does not happen when im in the BIOS or when im ingame...(call of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by yctn, Jan 31, 2021.

1. yctn Win User

weird screen reconnecting issue.

hi all. i got a realy strange issue.

my screen randomly turns off/on again. but it does not happen when im in the BIOS or when im ingame...(call of duty 2)

hardware: samsung p2770fd
    gpu NVIDIA geforce gt630
    32 gb ram i73770k

i run windows 10 pro.

things i have tryed:
    use DVI instead of HDMI
    different GPU card (ATI r9 270)
    change the refresh rate of the screen from 60 hrz to 56 hertz.
    it happens every few mins. screen goes off and on again.
    i searched the system logs for anything weird but did not found anything.
    im pretty sure it must be a software issue since it does hot happen when im ingame.....

Please let me know if you have any advice

:)

2. little cat, Jan 31, 2021
  3. ShiBDiB Win User
    Weird issues and slowdowns

Having some weird issues lately, at startup my computer listed in specs hangs for a minute or 2 displaying a 98 in the bottom right of the screen.

Also the computer seems to randomly get sluggish for a minute or 2 at times..

Not a clue what it could be, maybe the RAM is shitting the bed?

ShiBDiB, Jan 31, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

1. weird screen reconnecting issue. - Similar Threads - weird screen reconnecting

2. Wifi reconnect issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi reconnect issue: In my Laptop, I have added a Wifi Connection. It works fine as long as laptop is on.If I restart the Laptop, it shows "No Internet, Secured". On troubleshooting, the error message is "Does not have valid IP Connection" Simultaneously, other devices are connected to same wifi...
  3. Weird issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird issues: Earlier today, my computerlaptop froze and the screen became full of large flashing red dots. After restarting, my screen started flashing between what was supposed to be on my screen and what was on my screen before the freeze. However, over time, it went away. This has...
  4. weird screen reconnecting issue.

in Windows 10 Support
    weird screen reconnecting issue.: hi all. i got a realy strange issue. my screen randomly turns off/on again. but it does not happen when im in the BIOS or when im ingame...(call of duty 2) hardware: samsung p2770fd gpu NVIDIA geforce gt630 32 gb ram i73770k i run windows 10 pro. things i have tryed: use...
  5. Wifi reconnecting issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi reconnecting issues: My wifi sometimes randomly disconnects even though I set it to automatically reconnect. When this happens, the wifi symbol on the task bar shows that I'm still connected to something even though when I open it, I have an option to connect to my router. It seems to be...
  6. Weird issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Weird issue: Hi when i go to lock screen the screen goes to messed up colour's and cannot see anything but i goes away if i press windows key plus P to second second screen then i go back to pc screen only and it is correctly showing my pc any know issues :) 147951
  7. Weird black-screen issue at boot

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Weird black-screen issue at boot: I have an older Toshiba laptop with Intel HD Graphics. With a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro (1903), it boots to a black screen. When I press and hold the power button to shut it down and try again, it shuts down (or appears to) after about 2 seconds - and when I release the...
  8. Weird black-screen issue at boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird black-screen issue at boot: I have an older Toshiba laptop with Intel HD Graphics. With a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro (1903), it boots to a black screen. When I press and hold the power button to shut it down and try again, it shuts down (or appears to) after about 2 seconds - and when I release the...
  9. Weird issue with screen not coming back on

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird issue with screen not coming back on: Hi, I've got a really annoying issue. I didn't have this problem on Vista/Win7, so it seems to be Win10 related. Its almost like this issue (although I only have to leave it an hour or 2 - and it doesn't always do it!) Screen doesn't turn back on sometimes after...
  10. Weird screen dimming issue.

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird screen dimming issue.: For the last few weeks I've had this bizarre issue where my screen will randomly dim. I can't click on anything when this happens.. The only way to fix it, is to either restart my computer or re-log. Any suggestions? 39736