Windows 10: Weird Screen When Installing Windows

Discus and support Weird Screen When Installing Windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i don't know about this,maybe because of rufus or maybe because my iso file broke [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SantiCang, Apr 14, 2021.

1. SantiCang Win User

Weird Screen When Installing Windows

i don't know about this,maybe because of rufus or maybe because my iso file broke Weird Screen When Installing Windows [​IMG]

:)

SantiCang, Apr 14, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 14, 2021
  4. Weird Screen When Installing Windows

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

Weird Screen When Installing Windows

1. Weird Screen When Installing Windows - Similar Threads - Weird Screen Installing

2. Weird screen bugs during Windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird screen bugs during Windows 10 installation: So I'm trying to install windows 10 via USB onto a laptop which has no OS on it. But when it boots up, i would get a weird looking screen. This black screen with horizontal white lines would show up, then it would switch to a blue screen with a few lines on it. Then after a...
  3. Weird screen bugs during Windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird screen bugs during Windows 10 installation: So I'm trying to install windows 10 via USB onto a laptop which has no OS on it. But when it boots up, i would get a weird looking screen. This black screen with horizontal white lines would show up, then it would switch to a blue screen with a few lines on it. Then after a...
  4. Weird screen bugs during Windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Weird morse code beeping when installing program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird morse code beeping when installing program: I rencently swapped out my power supply as well as boot drive for newer ones meaning I had to re-install Windows. I've been having this weird issue, however, on my new system that whenever I install a program, and the pop-up asks if you want to run the installer or not, that...
  6. Weird morse code beeping when installing program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird morse code beeping when installing program: I rencently swapped out my power supply as well as boot drive for newer ones meaning I had to re-install Windows. I've been having this weird issue, however, on my new system that whenever I install a program, and the pop-up asks if you want to run the installer or not, that...
  7. Weird boot display when going windows instalation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Weird boot display when going windows instalation: This is very strange, my LCD is fine and has never been dropped or hit hard. I encounter white lines when I try to enter the installation media. This incident started from a practical test that I had to enter the bios. When I entered the bios I changed the boot settings to...
  8. Weird screen glitching when watching videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird screen glitching when watching videos: My laptop has been acting very weird for a long time, and I have been unable to find a solution. Whenever I watch a video on for example Youtube, the screen will randomly start glitching out. This can happen after a minute or an hour of watch time. As soon as it starts...
  9. Stuck On This Screen When Installing Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck On This Screen When Installing Windows: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yabadabadooscoob [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gmy627/stuck_on_this_screen_when_installing_windows/
  10. Black screen when installing windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Black screen when installing windows: I am installing Windows 10 on a pc that I have just built, but whilst I was configuring the settings for the install the screen went black. I am installing from a USB....