Windows 10: Weird Search Bar at the Top Of The Screen

Discus and support Weird Search Bar at the Top Of The Screen in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; There is a weird search bar on the top of the screen that I can not figure out how to disable it. If anyone could help it would be awesome. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dave Young_959, May 20, 2020.

1. Weird Search Bar at the Top Of The Screen

There is a weird search bar on the top of the screen that I can not figure out how to disable it. If anyone could help it would be awesome.

Weird Search Bar at the Top Of The Screen c1497720-81cb-4835-851e-bac29dc12969?upload=true.jpg

:)

Dave Young_959, May 20, 2020

2. Downloaded app, and a random search bar came to the top of my screen.

The search bar that is showing on the upper part of the screen is a 3rd party search bar tool. This tool bar may have been included during the installation or when you installed the CamStudio on your computer. To take that off from your screen, we suggest
    that you uninstall the search bar tool. To do that, follow these steps:

• Right-click on Start and click Control Panel.
    • Go to Programs and features and click Uninstall a Program.
    • Under Uninstall or change a program, scroll through the list to check if there is any third party tool\search bar installed on the computer.
    • If yes, right-click on the tool\search bar and uninstall it.

Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Marque Lor, May 20, 2020
  3. DelilahHB Win User
    Random Search Bar at the Top of My Screen

Hey! Some of you might have something different than Web Bar or Web Toolbar.

I had one called Discover Media or DiscoverBar Media, anything like that. If you look at the weird search bar in the top right there should be a weird button that had a weird looking D that drifts off to the lower left, just search discover in the control panel
    and just uninstall it.

Control Panel > Programs > Programs And Features then you search it and you're good.

DelilahHB, May 20, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Weird Search Bar at the Top Of The Screen

search bar at the top of my screen

Hi Kathy

Do you have a web search bar stick to the top of your Desktop, that stays on top of everything?

If so it is one of 2 search bars, the usual culprit is Web Bar, but that may lao be a Google search bar . .

Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager

Scroll down to find Wb. exe - on the right it should say Web Bar in the Description - if you don't find that also look for a google bar

Right click that and choose 'End Task'

Does that get rid of this annoyance?

If so, go to Control Panel - Programs and Features

Scroll to the bottom of the list of installed Apps, then find and Uninstall Web Bar

DaveM121, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Weird Search Bar at the Top Of The Screen

1. Weird Search Bar at the Top Of The Screen - Similar Threads - Weird Search Bar

2. Search bar looking weird

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search bar looking weird: [ATTACH] This is what my search thing looks like, what happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-looking-weird/2c83f2b5-ee2f-4914-8178-e7fffa613922
  3. Weird Search Bar Bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird Search Bar Bug: So basically when I opened up my windows, I was opening discord in the search bar when I was greeted with this [img] [img] [img] So I searched it up and there were only 3 results and none of them worked. I tried deleting and reloading the icon cache it didn't work, I...
  4. Search Bar at the top of my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Search Bar at the top of my screen: Hello, I recently opened my windows 10 and found a search bar at the top of my screen. Other apps' full screen don't go to the top of the screen either. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of it? Here's a screen shot: [ATTACH]...
  5. Random Search Bar at the Top of My Screen

Random Search Bar at the Top of My Screen: Hi! Well... I have some random search bar from RANDOM website! I don't know where does it comes from. Well, let me tell you the story my sister was using my laptop and she was downloading some random files randomly well like free games? I guess.. well then she...
  6. A search bar is stuck to the top of my screen

A search bar is stuck to the top of my screen: Way back when I first got this computer I went through the settings and somehow ended up with a search bar at the top of the screen. I cant move it like a window, it has no tabs, and there is no x button. It also stops apps from being full screened properly because it bushes...
  7. Search Bar on top of screen

Search Bar on top of screen: How do I remove this search bar that's stuck on top of my screen? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-on-top-of-screen/47164708-0aa4-4f53-9724-8ada53c37177
  8. Weird search bar is in the taskbar..

Weird search bar is in the taskbar..: One day i was just doing computer things and this weird search bar thing came up on my task bar.. Here it is: https://postimg.cc/xk7Jx31h And also, ever since this popped up cortana stopped working as in i cant type anything in cortana... This search bar does...
  9. Weird Search bar on the top of my windows 10 screen, how can i fix it?

Weird Search bar on the top of my windows 10 screen, how can i fix it?: Just recently a white bar popped up on the top of my screen and I'm not sure what it is and how to fix it. I've tried searching through settings to find out what it is and nothing would show, I've tried looking for foreign fills and there isn't any that are new. whenever I...
  10. Search Bar at the top of my screen

Search Bar at the top of my screen: This search bar suddenly appeared on the top of my laptop screen, nothing will make it go away. I have tried looking for the Web Bar thing in the control panel but nothing comes up.... is there any other way to fix this????[ATTACH]...