Windows 10: Weird Search Bar Recents!?

Discus and support Weird Search Bar Recents!? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so I got on my computer today, and clicked in the search bar that is integrated into the computer and these were in my recents even though I never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BasicallyWeasel, Jun 8, 2024.

1. Weird Search Bar Recents!?

so I got on my computer today, and clicked in the search bar that is integrated into the computer and these were in my recents even though I never searched anything like this:

human_made_object | fashion_cosmetics_or_accessories | clothing | bottom_wear | pants

rwby punk nora luciousnet

submitted by /u/BasicallyWeasel
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BasicallyWeasel, Jun 8, 2024
Thema:

Weird Search Bar Recents!?

1. Weird Search Bar Recents!? - Similar Threads - Weird Search Bar

2. Weird icon on search bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird icon on search bar: Okay so when i open my search bar there's that edge browsing history at the right side which has always been there yeah and it shows the pages i open using Edge correctly all of these are PDF files i open on Edge , but i noticed that the PDF icon is bugged out and showing...
  3. Weird icon on search bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird icon on search bar: Okay so when i open my search bar there's that edge browsing history at the right side which has always been there yeah and it shows the pages i open using Edge correctly all of these are PDF files i open on Edge , but i noticed that the PDF icon is bugged out and showing...
  4. Weird icon on search bar

in Cortana
    Weird icon on search bar: Okay so when i open my search bar there's that edge browsing history at the right side which has always been there yeah and it shows the pages i open using Edge correctly all of these are Adobe PDF files i open on Edge , but i noticed that the icons are bugged out and when i...
  5. Search bar crash and weird date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search bar crash and weird date: I've been having problems with windows search bar, specificly on one user i try searching and it instantly crashes it also shows a date in the bottom right. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-crash-and-weird-date/fcd25b17-4f4a-4279-a00e-de7b7cae843f
  6. Search bar crash and weird date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search bar crash and weird date: I've been having problems with windows search bar, specificly on one user i try searching and it instantly crashes it also shows a date in the bottom right. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-crash-and-weird-date/fcd25b17-4f4a-4279-a00e-de7b7cae843f
  7. Search bar looking weird

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search bar looking weird: [ATTACH] This is what my search thing looks like, what happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-looking-weird/2c83f2b5-ee2f-4914-8178-e7fffa613922
  8. Weird Search Bar Bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird Search Bar Bug: So basically when I opened up my windows, I was opening discord in the search bar when I was greeted with this [img] [img] [img] So I searched it up and there were only 3 results and none of them worked. I tried deleting and reloading the icon cache it didn't work, I...
  9. Weird Search Bar at the Top Of The Screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird Search Bar at the Top Of The Screen: There is a weird search bar on the top of the screen that I can not figure out how to disable it. If anyone could help it would be awesome. [ATTACH]...
  10. Weird search bar is in the taskbar..

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird search bar is in the taskbar..: One day i was just doing computer things and this weird search bar thing came up on my task bar.. Here it is: https://postimg.cc/xk7Jx31h And also, ever since this popped up cortana stopped working as in i cant type anything in cortana... This search bar does...