Windows 10: Weird service host? 0 results on Google...

Discus and support Weird service host? 0 results on Google... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/istalo1999 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dzvjr9/weird_service_host_0_results_on_google/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/istalo1999, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Weird service host? 0 results on Google...

/u/istalo1999, Nov 21, 2019

2. Browser /connection security, hosts file and DNS service

You're saying that Open DNS(and other services like it) house their own list of known 'bad' sites, and by using their DNS servers, it will filter out sites based on that list?

Would you believe I was already using Open DNS servers.
    This means the hosts file is moot?

And furthering that, if there's any bespoke sites I want to manually add, I could do it through my router directly.

Thus I can empty my local hosts file and turn my DNS service back on?

newconroer, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Windows Service Host for windows 10

Hi,

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Are you receiving an error message or a notification before the service host starts up? Please send us a screenshot if there is any.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Dennis Mop, Nov 21, 2019
  4. Mark Isi Win User

Weird service host? 0 results on Google...

google services

Hello,

The best that we could suggest that you can try is to check if you are using a proxy to connect to the internet. If so, try to disable the proxy connection and check if it helps. Here are the steps:

• Click the "Gear" icon at the top right corner in Internet Explorer.
    • Click the "Tools" button, and then click "Internet Options".
    • Click the "Connections" tab, and then click "LAN settings".
    • Uncheck the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" box.
    • Click "OK".
    If the issue persist, please do reach out to Google support for more troubleshooting steps, and also so they can check and assess your account .

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Isi, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Weird service host? 0 results on Google...

1. Weird service host? 0 results on Google... - Similar Threads - Weird service host

2. 0 results for "WindowsUpdate_80072EFE" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0 results for "WindowsUpdate_80072EFE" "WindowsUpdate_dt000": 0 results for "WindowsUpdate_80072EFE" "WindowsUpdate_dt000" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0-results-for-windowsupdate80072efe/4c526a26-e265-4b34-b146-d364ccd1741f
  3. 0 results for "WindowsUpdate_80072EFE" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0 results for "WindowsUpdate_80072EFE" "WindowsUpdate_dt000": 0 results for "WindowsUpdate_80072EFE" "WindowsUpdate_dt000" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0-results-for-windowsupdate80072efe/4c526a26-e265-4b34-b146-d364ccd1741f
  4. Service Host: Network Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host: Network Service: Service Host: Network Service was using about 23 MB/s, so i used the delivery optimization and set it to .3 on both sides. The thing im bothered by is that it still bypasses that block randomly and causes inconsistent internet speeds, it manages to jump form 0 MB/s to 16 MB/s...
  5. Service Host: Network Service

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Service Host: Network Service: Service Host: Network Service was using about 23 MB/s, so i used the delivery optimization and set it to .3 on both sides. The thing im bothered by is that it still bypasses that block randomly and causes inconsistent internet speeds, it manages to jump form 0 MB/s to 16 MB/s...
  6. Service Host Local Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host Local Service: I opened my task manager one day and now I have like a million "Service Host Local Service". Can you shed any insight on this? I attached a snap shot of my task manager and they processes shown are only a little bit. They go on and on and on. This seems extremely suspect....
  7. Service Host Local Service

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Service Host Local Service: I opened my task manager one day and now I have like a million "Service Host Local Service". Can you shed any insight on this? I attached a snap shot of my task manager and they processes shown are only a little bit. They go on and on and on. This seems extremely suspect....
  8. Service Host

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Service Host: hi, I want to know that why service host Network services or other network services Consumes much Data ? What if i End task of them using Task Manager ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/service-host/fb6970a1-fec3-490f-97de-2c7ab3f61d92
  9. Weird services naming that I never noticed before and that there are zero google results for.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird services naming that I never noticed before and that there are zero google results for.: Imgur Today something was causing multiple instances of netsh.exe, conhost.exe and cmd.exe all opening at the same time and closing a second later. Something like eight instances of each process. They would all open simultaneously, then close a second or less later, and then...
  10. service host

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    service host: I have an issue with 'service host' taking up most of my disk space ,and my pc has been encountering issues ever since 'service host' has been showing up in my task manager in large numbers. What can i do about it ;to free up my disk space. My pc has also been crashing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0 results on google