Windows 10: weird services *_4606b after founding a Worm:VBS/VBSWG.gen!A

Discus and support weird services *_4606b after founding a Worm:VBS/VBSWG.gen!A in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I just used a usb drive earlier and i just open it and after that windows defender alerts for gen!A. and few hours later i noticed high cpu in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by danialkeimasi, Nov 3, 2020.

1. weird services *_4606b after founding a Worm:VBS/VBSWG.gen!A

Hi,

I just used a usb drive earlier and i just open it and after that windows defender alerts for gen!A.

and few hours later i noticed high cpu in "windows search indexer" process and some new Host services:

weird services *_4606b after founding a Worm:VBS/VBSWG.gen!A d9b102db-33c0-47f8-83c2-a02d73c43b2e?upload=true.jpg

and windows services renamed to some random names:

weird services *_4606b after founding a Worm:VBS/VBSWG.gen!A be27ddfc-33ed-4d61-84e4-fbed992c54ae?upload=true.jpg

what should i do?

:)

danialkeimasi, Nov 3, 2020
  2. msg4757 Win User

Worm VBS/Pordeezy.B!lnk

Hello, Windows Defender in my windows 10, detect worm call´s VBS/Pordeezy.B!lnk created in
    file:C:\OneDriveTemp\S-1-5-21-1713636422-4166849893-1981647839-1001\4F703ADFBF8ADAF0!128-4F703ADFBF8ADAF0!46099-4F703ADFBF8ADAF0!46144-6925ebfb9c77ec79d82f7688c76550ae.temp. That is also in my One Drive

Defender detect the worm, but never put in quarantine or erase the worm, i run Mcafee, Avast and same thing is detected but no erase it, someone can help me, thank you

msg4757, Nov 3, 2020
  3. VBS the specified module could not be found

When I run a VBS file, it says:

The specified module could not be found

Code: 8007007E

The VBS file:

set A = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")

A.Run "Run.bat",0

It works normally before, until last time the machine booted up with something weird "fixing C drive stage 1"

WilliamChen9, Nov 3, 2020
  4. weird services *_4606b after founding a Worm:VBS/VBSWG.gen!A

VBS Msgbox

Denis,

• I was too lazy to compute the size programmatically. And, it the 2005 version the message box always came up hidden, so I always used 0 for the top. It's also part of my OCD to be able to control everything.
    • I personally don't need it to timeout. I used this in vbs files to ask to continue to the next step, skip the next step or cancel the vbs. BTW, I added the code back in but keep it assign it to 0.
    • Sound was calling Windows Media Player: WshShell.Run "C:\Users\donast\desktop\sndrec32.lnk",7,false the lnk is a shortcut on my old desktop that had: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe"
      "C:\Users\Public\Music\Wavefiles\Twilight.wav"
    • Yes. The value is the number of the button in the order specified when calling it.
    • Never really thought about it as all my VBS/VBA code is relatively simple and I add comments in the file as necessary to remind me what is going on. I don't usually have anyone to share my code.
    FYI I use a VBS to call it. Here's a line from a test vbs I use to run your version:

choice=Wshshell.run("custommsgbox.vbs " & wscript.scriptname & " ""CopyFiles.vbs done. Continue with UnArchVista.vbs?"" ""White"" ""Black"" 40 ""Yes"" ""No"" ""Cancel""",1,true)

Copy it to a text editor to see all the spaces, etc. Took me a while back the to figure it out.

Don

DRARetired, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

weird services *_4606b after founding a Worm:VBS/VBSWG.gen!A

1. weird services *_4606b after founding a Worm:VBS/VBSWG.gen!A - Similar Threads - weird services *_4606b

2. Service 'tiledatamodelsvc' not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service 'tiledatamodelsvc' not found: Hi, today I started having a problem where I couldn't right-click on the task bar. I look up a solution that says to restart 'tiledatamodelsvc'. When I go to check, I notice that my system lacks this service and that even using PS Get-Service -Name 'tiledatamodelsvc' results...
  3. Service 'tiledatamodelsvc' not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service 'tiledatamodelsvc' not found: Hi, today I started having a problem where I couldn't right-click on the task bar. I look up a solution that says to restart 'tiledatamodelsvc'. When I go to check, I notice that my system lacks this service and that even using PS Get-Service -Name 'tiledatamodelsvc' results...
  4. Service 'tiledatamodelsvc' not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. i installed a worm virus and now my antivirus is acting weird

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i installed a worm virus and now my antivirus is acting weird: i installed a worm virus, and i realized about 5 miniutes later and used malwarebytes to fix it, but then i looked at my widows defender and it was turned off it says malwarebytes is turned on with the option to do perodic scans, this never happened before, if i press...
  6. VBS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VBS: How do you make a vbs file open a file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vbs/9897f943-4d77-46e7-aeae-2e27d00f7937
  7. VBS the specified module could not be found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VBS the specified module could not be found: When I run a VBS file, it says: The specified module could not be found Code: 8007007E The VBS file: set A = CreateObject"WScript.Shell" A.Run "Run.bat",0 It works normally before, until last time the machine booted up with something weird "fixing C drive stage 1"...
  8. Vbs Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Vbs Error: I am getting an error "Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'" when trying to access a link on a trusted website https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vbs-error/6a6b54ea-f2c5-4106-9635-8b9d1a617f1f
  9. Trojans and worms

Trojans and worms: I received a message upon startup yesterday that I was infected with a Trojan xcc32 and a worm.system32. Theyu wanted me to contact someone to fix the problem. I just dismessed the pop up and went about my business. Have not heard again from them. Am I OK - it seems I am, or...
  10. What is Java Worm

What is Java Worm: Today, after my system has been idle for a couple hours, I sat down and sow a small message box saying something about Java Worm infection. The message had a row of asterisks above and below the message. Don't know what program generated the message, but I closed in and ran a...