Windows 10: Weird sound driver bug when changing volume Windows 1903

Discus and support Weird sound driver bug when changing volume Windows 1903 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm currently using Windows 1903 with Realtek sound driver. When I changed the volume of my computer all the sound suddenly disappeared. The only fix I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/llawliet281297, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Weird sound driver bug when changing volume Windows 1903

I'm currently using Windows 1903 with Realtek sound driver. When I changed the volume of my computer all the sound suddenly disappeared. The only fix I find till now is to Uninstall the driver and then restart and not messing with the volume. I'm asking this to find if anyone encountered the same problem as me D:

submitted by /u/llawliet281297
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/llawliet281297, Nov 13, 2019

2. Low Volume Sound Bug caused by Win 10 Ver 1903

Low volume after 1903 update? : Windows10

Audio really low after Windows 10 Update 1903 for x64 (KB4507453) : Windows10

After installing Windows 10 Version 1903 on my computer ...the sounds are all low volume muffled when playing games and watching videos.

Before the Windows 10 Version 1809 the sounds are all normal when playing games.

The only sound that sounds normal are Windows apparently.

I did all the pessary troubleshooting (driver reinstall/uses latest update from Audio driver/uses Microsoft HD Audio Driver/reinstall windows/scannow...etc did not work)

This is all in Microsoft Windows 10 team hands to fix this low volume bug in Version 1903 that suppsoely be fixed few weeks ago after users are affected with this bug.

Windows10 Fan, Nov 13, 2019
  3. Low Volume Sound Bug caused by Win 10 Ver 1903

Yes these were part of my troubleshooting process, but no progress were made to resolve the low volume sound issue this occur after installing Windows 10 Version 1903 while Windows 10 Version 1809 did not have that low volume issue. I believe this bug report
    should of been forwarded to the Windows 10 team to review to fix the possible audio bugs.

4. Weird sound driver bug when changing volume Windows 1903

Low Volume Sound Bug caused by Win 10 Ver 1903

There are reports regarding issues already made on Feedback hub and users will be waiting and hopefully it be fixed in the upcoming Windows 10 Version 1903 Updates for muffled low volume audio issues.

Cant move forward to buy Windows 10 if a version 1903 has bugged sounds for some users.

Thema:

Weird sound driver bug when changing volume Windows 1903

1. Weird sound driver bug when changing volume Windows 1903 - Similar Threads - Weird sound driver

2. Weird visual bug in sound settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird visual bug in sound settings.: What's this? Does anyone else have this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-visual-bug-in-sound-settings/b755c314-536d-4d95-9d60-3e1a0c317c73
  3. Weird visual bug in sound settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird visual bug in sound settings.: What's this? Does anyone else have this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-visual-bug-in-sound-settings/b755c314-536d-4d95-9d60-3e1a0c317c73
  4. Weird Windows sound.. is this a bug or something?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird Windows sound.. is this a bug or something?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/itsDadda [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/yqcxqr/weird_windows_sound_is_this_a_bug_or_something/
  5. No sound feedback when changing volume with taskbar volume slider

in Windows 10 Customization
    No sound feedback when changing volume with taskbar volume slider: No sound feedback when changing volume with volume slider but i can hear the sound feedback when i change the volume from inside sound settings in windows settings , every thing is working fine regarding my sound drivers and settings , i have only this issue...
  6. Windows is changing sound volume

Windows is changing sound volume: Ive been trying to solve this problem for over a week now. I have two screens, one for browsing and the other for gaming. Whenever I have a game open open any communication software, streaming or any website with a video, windows changes the game sound volume to below 10%....
  7. No sound feedback when changing volume with volume slider

No sound feedback when changing volume with volume slider: Hello, I'm getting no notification sound when I increase/decrease volume from task bar. So, as a result, I am unable to hear how loud is the new volume of sound. Also, the system is able to play music normally and other sound notifications. Note that the Windows "sound"...
  8. Update 1903 Major Sound Bug?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Update 1903 Major Sound Bug?: Hi, so i just recently updated my Windows to 1903 a week back, but i never really thought that it would affect anything in my system or drivers itself. After the Update's been done and processed in my PC, i detected that my sound quality coming from my headset was low, i...
  9. Low Volume Sound Bug caused by Win 10 Ver 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Low Volume Sound Bug caused by Win 10 Ver 1903: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/byx85i/low_volume_after_1903_update/ https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/cbgohz/audio_really_low_after_windows_10_update_1903_for/ After installing Windows 10 Version 1903 on my computer ...the sounds are all low volume...
  10. Audio Balance Bug - Balance changes when changing volume

Audio Balance Bug - Balance changes when changing volume: Hello forum, So I have a weird bug that I cannot find anything on the internet for. Like the title says, when changing the volume (either with the keyboard or mouse), the left-right channels change with it. It's really odd, and it's happened in the past, but I don't know...