Windows 10: Weird sound glitch after recent update

Discus and support Weird sound glitch after recent update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So after the recent windows 10 update when i play a game any sound that is behind me gets very quiet. I know for a fact that its because of the update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Micraft29, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Micraft29 Win User

Weird sound glitch after recent update

So after the recent windows 10 update when i play a game any sound that is behind me gets very quiet. I know for a fact that its because of the update because when i reverted the update/did a system restore it was back to normal and when the update was installed after i shut down my computer the problem came back. Any fixes?

:)

Micraft29, Sep 16, 2019

2. Glitched Mouse with most recent Windows Update!

Hi Emma,

To resolve the issue you're having with using your mouse, we suggest that you run the
    Hardware Troubleshooter on the computer with the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + S on your keyboard.
    • Type Troubleshooting and select it from the list.
    • Select Hardware and Sound, then Hardware and Devices.

If the issue persists, update your mouse or touch pad drivers with the steps on this

link.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Sep 16, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Weird sound glitch after recent update :p

cadaveca, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Weird sound glitch after recent update

Weird issue with sounds

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand it can be quite annoying when you have to change audio settings frequently. The volume of the audio might reduce automatically, if Loudness Equalization is enabled in audio enhancements.

1. Is the issue specific to YouTube application?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to follow the methods mentioned below and check if that helps:

Method 1:
    Disable the Loudness Equalization from audio enhancements settings.

1. Right-click on the volume icon on the taskbar.
    2. Select Sounds option from the list.
    3. Click on the Playback tab.
    4. Now right-click on the Speakers and select
      Properties from the list.
    5. Click on the Enhancements tab.
    6. Uncheck Loudness Equalization option.

Also, change the option under communication tab from sound settings. Follow steps mentioned below:

1. Right-click on the volume icon on the taskbar.
    2. Select ‘Sounds’ option from the list.
    3. Now click on the ‘Communications’ tab.
    4. Select ‘Do nothing’ options from the list.

Method 2: If you still face the issue, we can try running the
    Audio Troubleshooter. Follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Tap on ‘Windows + I’ on the keyboard.
    2. Click on ‘Update & Security’ option.
    3. Select ‘Troubleshoot’ option.
    4. Now click on the ‘Playing Audio’ from the list and ‘Run the troubleshooter’.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

Weird sound glitch after recent update

1. Weird sound glitch after recent update - Similar Threads - Weird sound glitch

2. Weird Glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Glitch: Hi, I've been using Microsoft devices mostly and when I'm playing a game or something that I have to click on the bottom of the screen near the taskbar the focus goes to the task bar when I'm not clicking exactly on the taskbar, then I have to click on the game and retry...
  3. Weird Glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Glitch: Hi, I've been using Microsoft devices mostly and when I'm playing a game or something that I have to click on the bottom of the screen near the taskbar the focus goes to the task bar when I'm not clicking exactly on the taskbar, then I have to click on the game and retry...
  4. Weird glitching

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird glitching: So the issue I am currently having is whenever I move my laptop just a tiny bit or if it shakes anything, it goes into this weird black glitchy screen; sometimes the laptop reboots; other times it doesn't; it just sits there and freezes as it crashed, but I have the slightest...
  5. weird glitch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    weird glitch: so whenever im booting some os in vmware doesnt matter if its windows,linux or a custom os it still shows press alt+z to open geforce expericence during the boot of any os and this just started happining after i did a update...
  6. Weird Glitch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird Glitch: I don't know how to explain but heres a picture Glitch Image When i hover my mouse to the empty places the icons and texts appears. After i close the thing and reopen it, it disappears. Happens to all softwares that has those option things submitted by /u/Hellireddit...
  7. Recent weird optional updates

Recent weird optional updates: So I decided to look into windows updates. And on the optional updates tab I found this Advanced Micro Devices Inc - System - 5.12.0.38 And another amd thing What are these and why did they pop up? submitted by /u/bstoica9904 [link] [comments]...
  8. Glitches in USB after the recent windows 2004 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Glitches in USB after the recent windows 2004 update: My Surface Pro 3 working with Windows 10 pro recently updated with the 2004 update but I have a serious problem with the USB drive. It is very arbitrary in detecting devices connected to my USB, a few external drives, a few pen drives not all, my android phone is not...
  9. Weird sound from laptop speaker glitch

Weird sound from laptop speaker glitch: My laptop speaker is making weird buzzing/static sound when audio is coming through my headphones. The only way to stop it is to disable my laptop speakers, which also disables my headphones, due to it being plugged into the 3.5mm headphone jack. I have tried everything, from...
  10. Weird glitches after Windows 10 1809 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird glitches after Windows 10 1809 update: Just updated my windows 10 to 1809 but unfortunately there are some glitches.[ATTACH] Clock on taskbar just turned black which is no longer visible and annoying colors in file explorer....