Windows 10: Weird sound issue in my laptop

Discus and support Weird sound issue in my laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So basically I purchased a laptop from acer and it's work nicely but one day when I go on task manager in windows 10,i just ended a process I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by neerajlawaria, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Weird sound issue in my laptop

So basically I purchased a laptop from acer and it's work nicely but one day when I go on task manager in windows 10,i just ended a process I don't know and after that my realtek audio console not working properly. The issue is like whenever I inplug my earphones in my laptop and a notification comes in my laptop 'which device you have connected' so I select headphones or headset. And notification goes off and after whenever I select an audio file and plays it, sound comes from my laptop's speaker and to solve this I have to go on REALTEK AUDIO CONSOLE and then first change my device to speaker out and then headphones then the audio comes out. First I thought that was ravbg64.exe file glitch and it was not there so I downloaded it and somehow place it in my realtek audio console files and that's for fine but after I reopens my laptop this thing was also not working. Plz help me I am done with this thing and I searched it everywhere on google and you are my last hope....

:)

neerajlawaria, Aug 8, 2020

2. Weird issue with sounds

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand it can be quite annoying when you have to change audio settings frequently. The volume of the audio might reduce automatically, if Loudness Equalization is enabled in audio enhancements.

1. Is the issue specific to YouTube application?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to follow the methods mentioned below and check if that helps:

Method 1:
    Disable the Loudness Equalization from audio enhancements settings.

1. Right-click on the volume icon on the taskbar.
    2. Select Sounds option from the list.
    3. Click on the Playback tab.
    4. Now right-click on the Speakers and select
      Properties from the list.
    5. Click on the Enhancements tab.
    6. Uncheck Loudness Equalization option.

Also, change the option under communication tab from sound settings. Follow steps mentioned below:

1. Right-click on the volume icon on the taskbar.
    2. Select ‘Sounds’ option from the list.
    3. Now click on the ‘Communications’ tab.
    4. Select ‘Do nothing’ options from the list.

Method 2: If you still face the issue, we can try running the
    Audio Troubleshooter. Follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Tap on ‘Windows + I’ on the keyboard.
    2. Click on ‘Update & Security’ option.
    3. Select ‘Troubleshoot’ option.
    4. Now click on the ‘Playing Audio’ from the list and ‘Run the troubleshooter’.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 8, 2020
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    sound issues on my HP laptop on windows 10

Hi,

Here are the possible reasons why you're having a sound issue:

• Corrupted/incompatible hardware drivers
    • Corrupted/incomplete Windows updates
    • Hardware failure
    • Incorrect sound settings

Since the previous troubleshooting steps (such System Restore, reinstalling drivers, used other drivers) didn't resolve the issue, you may this
    article for more steps to troubleshoot the sound issue.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Aug 8, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Weird sound issue in my laptop

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Weird sound issue in my laptop :p

cadaveca, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

Weird sound issue in my laptop

1. Weird sound issue in my laptop - Similar Threads - Weird sound issue

2. Weird Windows 10 sound issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Windows 10 sound issue: I posted questions elsewhere here the Settings section I think , but am getting no answers , so maybe I put them in the wrong location in the forums ... so I will try in this sectionA week ago , I went to a friends house to do a big game update on my desktop gaming PC , and...
  3. Weird Windows 10 sound issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Windows 10 sound issue: I posted questions elsewhere here the Settings section I think , but am getting no answers , so maybe I put them in the wrong location in the forums ... so I will try in this sectionA week ago , I went to a friends house to do a big game update on my desktop gaming PC , and...
  4. Weird Windows 10 sound issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. MY sound is sounding weird.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MY sound is sounding weird.: So I have an Optiflex 3020 and every time I unplug my headset the sound sounds different afterwards and to fix it every time I have to go to sound settings and disable then re-enable my speakers/headphones. can someone help?...
  6. MY sound is sounding weird.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY sound is sounding weird.: So I ahve an optiflex 3020 and every time I unplug my headset the sound sounds different afterwards and too fix it every time i have to go to sound settings and disable then re-enable my speakers/headphones. can someone help?...
  7. MY sound is sounding weird.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY sound is sounding weird.: So I ahve an optiflex 3020 and every time I unplug my headset the sound sounds different afterwards and too fix it every time i have to go to sound settings and disable then re-enable my speakers/headphones. can someone help?...
  8. Weird Wifi issue with my Laptop again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Wifi issue with my Laptop again: This happened last year too, but I don't remember how to fix it. Anyways, I've tried looking at a bunch of forums on how to fix it yet, and most of them still haven't worked. I still haven't tried resetting bios yet but I have tried updating the wireless driver, restarting my...
  9. My Laptop & PC keep playing a weird sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Laptop & PC keep playing a weird sound: Its the application called " Speech Runtime Executable " that I found on Sound Mixer. But I don't know how to turn it off. I tried to turn off " Speech " in Privacy Setting but the sound still playing. submitted by /u/YBS8rJvxnKo [link] [comments]...
  10. Weird issue with sounds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird issue with sounds: ok not sure if this is the right place to ask help for this, but as long as i've had windows 10 I've had this issue with youtube. when I'm listening to music on youtube, my youtube audio won't go over half even tho it's been set to 100% so basically it just makes the...