Windows 10: Weird static noise

Discus and support Weird static noise in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So whenever I’m listening to something on my computer (youtube, Spotify, etc) this weird noise happens which only gives out on the right ear.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kingmrharvey, Aug 1, 2020 at 1:37 AM.

1. Weird static noise

So whenever I’m listening to something on my computer (youtube, Spotify, etc) this weird noise happens which only gives out on the right ear. Unplugging and plugging in doesn’t do anything. Help

submitted by /u/kingmrharvey
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kingmrharvey, Aug 1, 2020 at 1:37 AM

2. My headphones are making a weird static noise

So all of a sudden my headphones are making a weird static noise for about 5 secs at a time and also when it happens bits of static show up on my computer. What could be the problem and how do I solve it?

DragonSentinel, Aug 1, 2020 at 1:55 AM
  3. SUP
    sup Win User
    Annoying glitch with graphics card, random static noise appearing

!

I have a problem with my display -- it's really weird, because it's actually able to be Print Screened. Sometimes when I leave a game or a fullscreen application using my graphics card (integrated Radeon 3000 Graphics), my screen will sometimes have a weird static-y noise thing. It's really hard to explain, but here:

Weird static noise [​IMG]

I made the really ugly red crayon, bu the weird stuff near the top of the screen is the glitch. It's really, REALLY annoying, and the only workaround is to restart my graphics driver which bugs me.

Any suggestions?Weird static noise :)

Thanks!

4. Rick4892 Win User

Weird static noise

Windows 10 static noise

I am using the Logitech G230 as a headset and before installing Windows 10 the sound was fine. But after installing Windows 10 my microphone makes alot of static noise. I tried my headset on a computer with Windows 7 again and the static noise dissapeared,
    but after going back to my own computer with Windows 10 the static noise came back. What can I do to fix this?

Thema:

Weird static noise

1. Weird static noise - Similar Threads - Weird static noise

2. Quiet static noise normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Quiet static noise normal?: So just something I’ve noticed when I play games and mute windows audio (Realtek) or pause the game I hear a very quiet (like extremely quiet) static noise. It only happens when I play games and stops when I Alt+Tab out and is not a problem really, I’m just wondering if it is...
  3. Static Noises in Calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Static Noises in Calls: Hello, I'm Gabe and I've been having some issues with microphone. When I call someone on my laptop, they tell me they hear static like this, which I recorded: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhSxJ4UrPr0&feature=youtu.be I can also hear, but very slightly in my left earbud,...
  4. White noise/static from headphones and speakers

White noise/static from headphones and speakers: I'm using Lenovo 80VF, but whenever I plug in my headphones and try to play music or videos I can hear an annoying, faint hissing sounds that seems like static in the background. I've tried using different headphones, but the same things keeps happening. It doesn't make any...
  5. Weird noises in sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Weird noises in sleep: So i had just closed a google window and put the system in sleep mode.15 minutes later, as im in bed trying to sleep, my computer starts making this constant beep noise, so i unplug it. Id like to know some ideas of what the cause of this could be. I use a windows 10 PC with...
  6. Headphone jack producing static noise.

Headphone jack producing static noise.: I have a Acer TravelMate B117 that I have been having audio issues with. My speakers work fine (they were acting up so I restarted my laptop and this is when the troubles started to occur, also wasn't even picking up that there was anything plugged in before restart), but...
  7. Weird playback noises

Weird playback noises: So I recently set up a monitor to my computer, set up a mic, and everything was good. Now, whenever I unplug my headphones, It makes a horrible playback noise. It echoes whatever I say, or even the slightest tap. Please help me....
  8. Static noise when speaker/earphone is plugged in

Static noise when speaker/earphone is plugged in: Hello I have an asus k550v running on windows10 (updated). Also updated the sound drivers. I was able to use my speaker/earphone on this laptop and worked fine before. Until today, the speaker has this loud static sound. The same static sound is also there when i tried my...
  9. Static noise when using the earphone jacl

Static noise when using the earphone jacl: Hi i have a dell inspiron 5521 on windows 10 and i have all the audio drivers installed but when i put in my earphones a soft static or hissing noise plays and it is highly annoying, any help would be highly appreciated. I have read many posts and have tried uninstalling...
  10. Static Noises for Audio

Static Noises for Audio: Windows 10 Home 64bit, HP Pavilion dv7 When I play videos on Youtube or Vimeo or music on SoundCloud (which is as much as I tested), I hear a static sound. It happens the most often for YouTube, maybe 10 seconds, and less often for Vimeo and SoundCloud. This impacts...