Windows 10: Weird static noise

Discus and support Weird static noise in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So whenever I’m listening to something on my computer (youtube, Spotify, etc) this weird noise happens which only gives out on the right ear.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kingmrharvey, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Weird static noise

So whenever I’m listening to something on my computer (youtube, Spotify, etc) this weird noise happens which only gives out on the right ear. Unplugging and plugging in doesn’t do anything. Help

submitted by /u/kingmrharvey
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kingmrharvey, Aug 1, 2020

2. My headphones are making a weird static noise

So all of a sudden my headphones are making a weird static noise for about 5 secs at a time and also when it happens bits of static show up on my computer. What could be the problem and how do I solve it?

DragonSentinel, Aug 1, 2020
  3. SUP
    sup Win User
    Annoying glitch with graphics card, random static noise appearing

!

I have a problem with my display -- it's really weird, because it's actually able to be Print Screened. Sometimes when I leave a game or a fullscreen application using my graphics card (integrated Radeon 3000 Graphics), my screen will sometimes have a weird static-y noise thing. It's really hard to explain, but here:

Weird static noise [​IMG]

I made the really ugly red crayon, bu the weird stuff near the top of the screen is the glitch. It's really, REALLY annoying, and the only workaround is to restart my graphics driver which bugs me.

Any suggestions?Weird static noise :)

Thanks!

4. Rick4892 Win User

Weird static noise

Windows 10 static noise

I am using the Logitech G230 as a headset and before installing Windows 10 the sound was fine. But after installing Windows 10 my microphone makes alot of static noise. I tried my headset on a computer with Windows 7 again and the static noise dissapeared,
    but after going back to my own computer with Windows 10 the static noise came back. What can I do to fix this?

Rick4892, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Weird static noise

1. Weird static noise - Similar Threads - Weird static noise

2. Microphone making static noise...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone making static noise...: Hi! I'm having trouble with my current headset... it is a Razer Kraken and I had no issues with it, until I upgraded my rig with a new gpu, and motherboard. Ever since, the microphone only makes a static noise. I've already updated my sound drivers, through windows and the...
  3. Static Noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Static Noise: Hi there, recently when I've been listening to stuff on my computer I get a static or crackle sound like it's breaking up. It's not the headphones, because I've tried it with three different pairs and it still sounds the same. I tried cleaning out the headphone jack and...
  4. Weird noises.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird noises.: When i hold down SHIFT and press E, F or T. It makes a werid noise. Just really annoying when im trying to play games and you gotta press things like that often. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-noises/dbac6220-e6a8-41b0-880c-b8257b4399ca
  5. Weird Noise

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird Noise: I keep hearing a weird noise playing on my laptop. It sounds like a waterdrop noise. I am not sure where it is coming from, and I want to stop it. I have tried muting notifications and it still plays....
  6. Loud Static Noise

Loud Static Noise: So, just now my laptop started playing a very loud static sound from its left speaker, and the right speaker seems to be much quieter, but is playing the audio without any static. I had just installed and was using the midi control center for my midi controller. Though i...
  7. Static noises / distortion in audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Static noises / distortion in audio: I have a problem with static noises / distortion in my speakers, after launching PC these noises appears right away while I play some videos or music. I found the only way to remove them - is restarting PC, after that, all noises disappears. But this solution is not enough...
  8. Quiet static noise normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Quiet static noise normal?: So just something I’ve noticed when I play games and mute windows audio (Realtek) or pause the game I hear a very quiet (like extremely quiet) static noise. It only happens when I play games and stops when I Alt+Tab out and is not a problem really, I’m just wondering if it is...
  9. Static Noises in Calls

Static Noises in Calls: Hello, I'm Gabe and I've been having some issues with microphone. When I call someone on my laptop, they tell me they hear static like this, which I recorded: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhSxJ4UrPr0&feature=youtu.be I can also hear, but very slightly in my left earbud,...
  10. Static Noises for Audio

Static Noises for Audio: Windows 10 Home 64bit, HP Pavilion dv7 When I play videos on Youtube or Vimeo or music on SoundCloud (which is as much as I tested), I hear a static sound. It happens the most often for YouTube, maybe 10 seconds, and less often for Vimeo and SoundCloud. This impacts...