Windows 10: weird stopped responding window

Discus and support weird stopped responding window in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; recently my stopped responding window has been looking different than usual. Any ideas on what's wrong? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by brendancobb, Oct 29, 2018.

1. weird stopped responding window

recently my stopped responding window has been looking different than usual.

Any ideas on what's wrong?

weird stopped responding window 3bb3002a-31fa-4ad9-9b7b-247b7f2550c2?upload=true.png

:)

brendancobb, Oct 29, 2018
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 29, 2018
  3. Games Stop Responding 5870 HELP!

try the card in another machine is all i can suggest now. If it works in that one but not urs then obviously the card is not compatible with your motherboard. Last resort is to tell Asus to go suck on donkey balls and get a different make of board

eidairaman1, Oct 29, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

weird stopped responding window

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond weird stopped responding window :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

weird stopped responding window

1. weird stopped responding window - Similar Threads - weird stopped responding

2. Windows stopped responding to the controller.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stopped responding to the controller.: I dont know what the hell happened.i conncted the controller to the computer with a usb cable.the Home button is ligthened up so i know the controller was recognized by the PC.but when i press on buttons nothing happens.i know the controller is working becuse i was testing...
  3. Windows stopped responding to the controller.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows stopped responding to the controller.: I dont know what the hell happened.i conncted the controller to the computer with a usb cable.the Home button is ligthened up so i know the controller was recognized by the PC.but when i press on buttons nothing happens.i know the controller is working becuse i was testing...
  4. Windows stops responding sometimes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stops responding sometimes.: Hello.I have had issues for a while on both Windows 10 and 11 where suddenly the system goes gradually more unresponsive until it freezes completely. When it starts I will notice for example a website not loading or a Youtube video stops to make some examples. If I then try...
  5. Windows stops responding sometimes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows stops responding sometimes.: Hello.I have had issues for a while on both Windows 10 and 11 where suddenly the system goes gradually more unresponsive until it freezes completely. When it starts I will notice for example a website not loading or a Youtube video stops to make some examples. If I then try...
  6. windows 10 stops responding

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 stops responding: [ATTACH] So I have malwarebytes and I don't think it's a virus issue Sometimes my computer STOPS responding completely When I hover over the taskbar icons it doesn't respond and my clicks don't work (mouse/integrated trackpad) The only fix I have now is...
  7. Windows system stops responding,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows system stops responding,: as it says up above my system littrely stops responding at times. Since i made a clean sweap to reinstall my windows 10 it updated to patch 1903. And since the update. the system is lagging like crazy i reinsralled it twice bit the same problem accur. I had no problems...
  8. "Windows has stopped responding"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Windows has stopped responding": Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and English is not my native language so apologies in advance if I am hard to understand. I have a problem with my computer that I simply can not understand and I am completely stumped as to what might cause this. Caution, long...
  9. Weird issue with Windows not responding to mouse clicks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird issue with Windows not responding to mouse clicks: This was a small, non-issue previously; I would turn on my computer, login to Windows and sometimes I wouldn't be able to click anything on my taskbar. Hitting the Windows key on my keyboard fixed this. This happened before the anniversary update and changing GPU, but it...
  10. "Windows has stopped responding"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Windows has stopped responding": Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and English is not my native language so apologies in advance if I am hard to understand. I have a problem with my computer that I simply can not understand and I am completely stumped as to what might cause this. Caution, long...