Windows 10: Weird stuff & 4 different departments do not know how to fix!!!

Discus and support Weird stuff & 4 different departments do not know how to fix!!! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am having HUGE problems and 4 different depts w/in 3 days of 4 hours each call....can't resolve. Has anyone ever encountered this problem? Would you... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Lourdes T, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Lourdes T Win User

Weird stuff & 4 different departments do not know how to fix!!!

I am having HUGE problems and 4 different depts w/in 3 days of 4 hours each call....can't resolve. Has anyone ever encountered this problem? Would you mind suggesting some fixes? my account is using @outlook.com email address. Now all of a sudden it pops up with this @hotmail.com - never used the hotmail account. Always my outlook.com. I am not sure how to categorize this mess - sorry if wrong. Suggestions are welcome for category to post. - NOTICE pic. Always using the wrong "email"

Weird stuff & 4 different departments do not know how to fix!!! bb332011-a95b-406b-9cd4-1bb075c5d4f9?upload=true.jpg

:)

Lourdes T, Jun 5, 2019

2. weird stuff

Hi

I am a student, and in my notes, i type a lot of forward slash ( / ).

whenever I type these... whole new words appear.. and there's no way for them not to.

For example, i typed DON'T/not

and that got automatically replaced with DON'Temperature... weird stuff like that.

And it keeps doing it.

I can't type stuff like N/A... anything with a forward slash

I don't know why cause I'm rubbish with technology.. but if anyone knows id appreciate the help!

ElysaIoannou, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Autumn20 Win User
    Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Autumn20 Win User

Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Weird stuff & 4 different departments do not know how to fix!!! - Similar Threads - Weird stuff different

2. How do I fix this weird issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this weird issue?: Ok so I have a Vizio V series 40 Inch 4k TV that I use for my laptop. It keeps recommending me 640x480 for the screen size but 4096x2160 fits the screen. Also, when I try to watch videos on websites or in the video player, the screen doesn't fit properly and has a weird black...
  3. How do I fix this weird issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix this weird issue?: Ok so I have a Vizio V series 40 Inch 4k TV that I use for my laptop. It keeps recommending me 640x480 for the screen size but 4096x2160 fits the screen. Also, when I try to watch videos on websites or in the video player, the screen doesn't fit properly and has a weird black...
  4. Weird stuff happening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird stuff happening: Alright, recently I got my PC and now it decides to act weird like supposedly now "The Audio Service Is Not Running" which is the first time that ever happened, internet decides to not work, "WIndows Firewall not on" which I believe it is on, can't see the event log and loads...
  5. Weird stuff happening

Weird stuff happening: Alright, recently I got my PC and now it decides to act weird like supposedly now "The Audio Service Is Not Running" which is the first time that ever happened, internet decides to not work, "WIndows Firewall not on" which I believe it is on, can't see the event log and loads...
  6. Weird stuff happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Weird Stuff Going On

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Weird Stuff Going On: Hello and Good Day! I just wanted to clear that after the recent update to my Windows 10, things started going weird. Firstly, it told me that "Your Windows license will expire soon." but asides from that, whenever I open File Explorer, Control Panel, Task Manager, any...
  8. Weird font rendering Anyone know how to fix this problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird font rendering Anyone know how to fix this problem: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AuLo-_- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kdafsf/weird_font_rendering_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this/
  9. Weird automatic stuff

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Weird automatic stuff: so Ive been running year now @ home in the Insider group and havent updated it to a release-version. so i thought ill update my work laptop too. for some reason, it automatically added my MS-account to the work computer, despite I havent added any personal information...
  10. Weird Notepad++ stuff

Weird Notepad++ stuff: Today I went to use notepad++ 7.4, and when I go to save the text file I get - Failed to save file. Not enough space on disk to save file?. I do have enough space 1.29TB, does not seem to be happening to all text files, only some (2 different drives). When I open...