Windows 10: Weird stuff & 4 different departments do not know how to fix!!!

Discus and support Weird stuff & 4 different departments do not know how to fix!!! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am having HUGE problems and 4 different depts w/in 3 days of 4 hours each call....can't resolve. Has anyone ever encountered this problem? Would you... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Lourdes T, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Lourdes T Win User

Weird stuff & 4 different departments do not know how to fix!!!

I am having HUGE problems and 4 different depts w/in 3 days of 4 hours each call....can't resolve. Has anyone ever encountered this problem? Would you mind suggesting some fixes? my account is using @outlook.com email address. Now all of a sudden it pops up with this @hotmail.com - never used the hotmail account. Always my outlook.com. I am not sure how to categorize this mess - sorry if wrong. Suggestions are welcome for category to post. - NOTICE pic. Always using the wrong "email"

Weird stuff & 4 different departments do not know how to fix!!! bb332011-a95b-406b-9cd4-1bb075c5d4f9?upload=true.jpg

:)

Lourdes T, Jun 5, 2019

2. weird stuff

Hi

I am a student, and in my notes, i type a lot of forward slash ( / ).

whenever I type these... whole new words appear.. and there's no way for them not to.

For example, i typed DON'T/not

and that got automatically replaced with DON'Temperature... weird stuff like that.

And it keeps doing it.

I can't type stuff like N/A... anything with a forward slash

I don't know why cause I'm rubbish with technology.. but if anyone knows id appreciate the help!

ElysaIoannou, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Autumn20 Win User
    Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Autumn20 Win User

Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Weird stuff & 4 different departments do not know how to fix!!! - Similar Threads - Weird stuff different

2. Weird stuff in system either Malware or Spyware

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Weird stuff in system either Malware or Spyware: I've had an issue with Malware/Spyware/Other ware about a month ago, ever since my computer has not performed well. When ever i open task manager it has Stuff such as Skype and Microsoft store running in the background. Plus my system attempts to write or perform something...
  3. legal department

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    legal department: I have been dealing with microsoft forced update issues that I had not signed up for when I bought the PC, I have been counseled to record all of the times my pc has locked up on full power attempting to update (20), all of my PC service receipts from service companies, and...
  4. how do i fix this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i fix this: Log Name: Application Source: SideBySide Date: 7/7/2018 9:56:34 AM Event ID: 33 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: LAPTOP-P4BA8CNS Description: Activation context generation failed for...
  5. Microsoft needs to fix their dysfunctional Support department!

Microsoft needs to fix their dysfunctional Support department!: Microsoft needs to fix their dysfunctional Support department! I called Windows Support at 5:45 p.m. because computer #2 started up all on its own again earlier. (This is especially not nice in my bedroom when I am trying to sleep but Microsoft does not care about that! This...
  6. Weird automatic stuff

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Weird automatic stuff: so Ive been running year now @ home in the Insider group and havent updated it to a release-version. so i thought ill update my work laptop too. for some reason, it automatically added my MS-account to the work computer, despite I havent added any personal information...
  7. Why department????

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why department????: Just received the latest (as of Dec 16, 2015) updates for win 10. I would like to thank Microsoft for the following: *Waiting 10 minutes for win 10 start screen, not knowing what is/has happened. *Changing my default settings *Screwing up my audio (I use xonor USB -...
  8. Weird Notepad++ stuff

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Notepad++ stuff: Today I went to use notepad++ 7.4, and when I go to save the text file I get - Failed to save file. Not enough space on disk to save file?. I do have enough space 1.29TB, does not seem to be happening to all text files, only some (2 different drives). When I open...
  9. Partitions are Different and Weird!

Partitions are Different and Weird!: I am running 1703, there was a big update the other day, and now I see the screen below. It's confusing, weird, and I'd like to change it but am worried about wrecking the system. Disks 2-4 are locked up - I can't assign USB drives unless I use disk 5. Very strange. Any...
  10. How do i fix this

in Windows 10 Support
    How do i fix this: okay so i made a user account today. my husband already had his own. somehow our email address, got switched around. so my Microsoft email is on his computer user account. and his Microsoft email is on my computer user account. i have no idea how to fix it. i hope i explained...