Windows 10: Weird stuff in system either Malware or Spyware

Discus and support Weird stuff in system either Malware or Spyware in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've had an issue with Malware/Spyware/Other ware about a month ago, ever since my computer has not performed well. When ever i open task manager it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Edmunds2062, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Weird stuff in system either Malware or Spyware

I've had an issue with Malware/Spyware/Other ware about a month ago, ever since my computer has not performed well. When ever i open task manager it has Stuff such as Skype and Microsoft store running in the background. Plus my system attempts to write or perform something all the time, it types "r c. pro" constantly and I'm not sure what to do.

Considering I've wiped my system 3-4 times and formatted all the drives, uninstalled them and reinstalled them it still didn't work. Another thing that has been extremely weird my internet has been upgraded, my tests tell me I'm receiving 120-180 MB a second, but my system only downloads at 1.2 MB or drops to KB. I've installed Malwarebytes and used Windows defender to clean the PC it always comes up telling me everything is fine. Plus my system attempts to make changes within the system when I'm not doing anything... I've turned on "Controlled folder access" and about 4-5 times a day I get notified of changes attempting to be made without my permission.

Don't understand what is happening.

:)

Edmunds2062, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Le Boule Win User

Malware, spyware, Teamviewer

To avoid duplication and further confusion a forum moderator will probably opt to merge this thread with your previous thread:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning/malware-spyware-teamviewer/107c1f1f-497a-4c23-b1ee-1771c8625db0

As was mentioned in
    http://askleo.com/i_got_a_call_from_microsoft_and_allowed_them_access_to_my_computer_what_do_i_do_now/?awt_l=Bg3x_&awt_m=JK7z9_UOFJdfbL
    referenced in my post in your first thread, you do not know what may have been done
    if you allowed a potential scammer access to your computer. If you are still concerned that your computer is no longer secure, why don’t you restore or reset your computer or seek advice from a professional computer repair technician? Before attempting a
    “recovery” on Win 10, suggest you very carefully review the following:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

Regards...

Le Boule, Feb 7, 2019
  3. johnspack Win User
    Spyware/malware scanners ect

I seem to have dropped out of the loop somewhere... I remember Malwarebytes used to be good, but guess not anymore. Found a nasty little bug using Spyhunter, which which was causing a bad browser issue. Now I know not to be so complacent about something as benign, or nasty, as malware. Got spybot installed now, and will try others. I hate that I missed a stupid bug, what other good malware/spyware scanner/removers do others recommend?

johnspack, Feb 7, 2019
  4. Weird stuff in system either Malware or Spyware

weird stuff

Hi

I am a student, and in my notes, i type a lot of forward slash ( / ).

whenever I type these... whole new words appear.. and there's no way for them not to.

For example, i typed DON'T/not

and that got automatically replaced with DON'Temperature... weird stuff like that.

And it keeps doing it.

I can't type stuff like N/A... anything with a forward slash

I don't know why cause I'm rubbish with technology.. but if anyone knows id appreciate the help!

ElysaIoannou, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

Weird stuff in system either Malware or Spyware

1. Weird stuff in system either Malware or Spyware - Similar Threads - Weird stuff system

2. spyware and malware remouval

in Windows 10 Gaming
    spyware and malware remouval: spyware and malware remouval https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spyware-and-malware-remouval/57713715-8e63-4afc-b898-597af748cb06
  3. spyware and malware remouval

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    spyware and malware remouval: spyware and malware remouval https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spyware-and-malware-remouval/57713715-8e63-4afc-b898-597af748cb06
  4. Weird stuff happening

Weird stuff happening: Alright, recently I got my PC and now it decides to act weird like supposedly now "The Audio Service Is Not Running" which is the first time that ever happened, internet decides to not work, "WIndows Firewall not on" which I believe it is on, can't see the event log and loads...
  5. Weird Stuff Going On

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Weird Stuff Going On: Hello and Good Day! I just wanted to clear that after the recent update to my Windows 10, things started going weird. Firstly, it told me that "Your Windows license will expire soon." but asides from that, whenever I open File Explorer, Control Panel, Task Manager, any...
  6. Malware / Spyware / Ransomware / virus or system corruption - September 2020

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware / Spyware / Ransomware / virus or system corruption - September 2020: Hi. About a week ago i intended to briefly turn on "trust network" to check something and almost immediately I got some type of warning from my Mcafee i believe, or at least it appeared to be and then a webpage opened which, from what I saw I think there was some kind of...
  7. Help with Malware/spyware??

Help with Malware/spyware??: I installed Superantispyware and noticed it was scanning some weird files on BOTH of my computers. Its scanning files like virus trigger 2.1/ internet explorer, spysnipe, pcantispy.sys, spyware quaked 2.4 ink, virus ranger v31.0 ink, among others. Are these viruses? If so how...
  8. Malware/Spyware Support Scam

Malware/Spyware Support Scam: [IMG]So, i have a serious problem... Someone, anyone... PLEASE help me!!! My computer is locked and i cannot click off the page to do anything to fix this problem. I realize this is a scam and i have not given any information or called the number as i know its not real, but...
  9. Weird automatic stuff

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Weird automatic stuff: so Ive been running year now @ home in the Insider group and havent updated it to a release-version. so i thought ill update my work laptop too. for some reason, it automatically added my MS-account to the work computer, despite I havent added any personal information...
  10. Weird Notepad++ stuff

Weird Notepad++ stuff: Today I went to use notepad++ 7.4, and when I go to save the text file I get - Failed to save file. Not enough space on disk to save file?. I do have enough space 1.29TB, does not seem to be happening to all text files, only some (2 different drives). When I open...