Windows 10: weird symbol i cant get rid of

Discus and support weird symbol i cant get rid of in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; anyone had this and know how to get rid i tryed anti virus scan and malware and still nothing can remove it when i reboot it reappears about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by accyuklad, Dec 28, 2017.

1. accyuklad Win User

weird symbol i cant get rid of

anyone had this and know how to get rid

i tryed anti virus scan and malware and still nothing can remove it

when i reboot it reappears about 2-3minutes later

even when you click it doesnt respond to do anything

:)

accyuklad, Dec 28, 2017
  2. fatlenin Win User

headset 6280

i got the headset symbol come up and cant get rid of it.can anyone help a thick git?

fatlenin, Dec 28, 2017
  3. N95 8GB problems HELP!!!!

tanks i no wt the symbol is but how do i get rid of it ive luked in the manual and i cant find how to get it off

us_tash123, Dec 28, 2017
  4. accyuklad Win User

found out it was nvidia alt + z and the instant replay was set to on

accyuklad, Dec 28, 2017
Thema:

1. weird symbol i cant get rid of - Similar Threads - weird symbol cant

2. Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan: Hi, all my windows security when a scan was carried out I found this Trojan:Win32/Xpack.A!MTB I can't seem to get rid of it or find that folder. I have turned off the system restore scanned with malware bytes and found nothing with the anti-virus program Total AV and found...
  3. Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan: Hi, all my windows security when a scan was carried out I found this Trojan:Win32/Xpack.A!MTB I can't seem to get rid of it or find that folder. I have turned off the system restore scanned with malware bytes and found nothing with the anti-virus program Total AV and found...
  4. Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Weird clear rectangle that I can't get rid of

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird clear rectangle that I can't get rid of: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Brotherinarms1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vew3zl/weird_clear_rectangle_that_i_cant_get_rid_of/
  6. Weird symbol

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird symbol: [ATTACH] I started seeing this symbol in Chrome very often today. This appears for a split second when I press Shift, Ctrl, do a click or double click, and in some other situations. This is displayed in the upper left corner. tf is it?...
  7. Cannot get rid of a symbol on my screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot get rid of a symbol on my screen: I have a globe with a circled X and three small x"s on my screen and I cannot get rid of it. I'm using windows 10. It appears to be some sort of ethernet symbol, but I don't know. Can anyone help me get rid of this thing? Thanks in advance....
  8. Floating F i Symbol appeared and my laptop and cant get rid of it.

Floating F i Symbol appeared and my laptop and cant get rid of it.: Hi my name is Philip, I started up my laptop running windows 10 this morning and a F/ Information symbol appeared. I cant close it and it to is over laid over every program. I have attached a screen shot of it. I scanned the computer with my bull guard anti virus to no...
  9. VIRUS AND I CANT GET RID OF IT

VIRUS AND I CANT GET RID OF IT: please guys i need help I downloaded cracked ccleaner and I got this floxif virus and I can't get rid of it it's getting worse and worse.... please it's urgent...
  10. How to get rid of paragraph symbols in OneNote

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to get rid of paragraph symbols in OneNote: I hate to ask a dumb question, but on some of my notes, not all, there are paragraph-like symbols on the right side (see attached). What do they mean, and how do I get rid of them? 57708