Windows 10: Weird symbol on Startup Programs

Discus and support Weird symbol on Startup Programs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I found this weird program in my startup programs settings. I am unsure if this is part of Windows or malware. If its malware, please guide me on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rabaahir, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Rabaahir Win User

Weird symbol on Startup Programs

Hi, I found this weird program in my startup programs settings. I am unsure if this is part of Windows or malware. If its malware, please guide me on how to eradicate it. EDIT: I find out that it also disappears when I re-opened the settings tab. Probably is visible during few minutes of starting up windows.TIA

:)

Rabaahir, Oct 16, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 16, 2021
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 16, 2021
  4. Kreij Win User

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Weird symbol on Startup Programs - Similar Threads - Weird symbol Startup

2. [SOLVED] Weird programs with serial codes at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [SOLVED] Weird programs with serial codes at startup: Hello, this is my first time posting here, I don't know if this in the right topic or not, but I have something that really bothered me lately, even after resetting the windows, these programs came back like after 4-5 days, does anyone know what are the first two programs at...
  3. [SOLVED] Weird programs with serial codes at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [SOLVED] Weird programs with serial codes at startup: Hello, this is my first time posting here, I don't know if this in the right topic or not, but I have something that really bothered me lately, even after resetting the windows, these programs came back like after 4-5 days, does anyone know what are the first two programs at...
  4. Weird programs with serial codes at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird programs with serial codes at startup: Hello, this is my first time posting here, I don't know if this in the right topic or not, but I have something that really bothered me lately, even after resetting the windows, these programs came back like after 4-5 days, does anyone know what are the first two programs at...
  5. Weird programs with serial codes at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird programs with serial codes at startup: Hello, this is my first time posting here, I don't know if this in the right topic or not, but I have something that really bothered me lately, even after resetting the windows, these programs came back like after 4-5 days, does anyone know what are the first two programs at...
  6. Weird symbol on Startup Programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird symbol on Startup Programs: Hi, I found this weird program in my startup programs settings. I am unsure if this is part of Windows or malware. If its malware, please guide me on how to eradicate it. EDIT: I find out that it also disappears when I re-opened the settings tab. Probably is visible during...
  7. Weird symbol on Startup Programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird symbol on Startup Programs: Hi, I found this weird program in my startup programs settings. I am unsure if this is part of Windows or malware. If its malware, please guide me on how to eradicate it. TIA...
  8. Weird symbol

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird symbol: [ATTACH] I started seeing this symbol in Chrome very often today. This appears for a split second when I press Shift, Ctrl, do a click or double click, and in some other situations. This is displayed in the upper left corner. tf is it?...
  9. Weird symbols instead of english characters on some programs interface

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird symbols instead of english characters on some programs interface: As far as I can tell, prior to today, my Nord VPN program was the only one doing it for about the past year or so. But today, I installed Handbrake for DVD's and it also has this, and makes it rather impossible to use, lol. The Nord one I could care less about. I've tried a...
  10. Weird program in startup apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird program in startup apps: [ATTACH] The other day i opened up Valorant and my computer started lagging for a good minute, then once it stopped, i got two popups: one that said your graphics driver has crashed, and a second one that was just two chinese characters that i did not understand. I ran a...