Windows 10: Weird system hangs and blue screens

Discus and support Weird system hangs and blue screens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys having some really weird issues i just cant seem to troubleshoot. Issue one is even with sleep mode turned off everywhere I have an issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DustinCollins2, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Weird system hangs and blue screens

Hey guys having some really weird issues i just cant seem to troubleshoot. Issue one is even with sleep mode turned off everywhere I have an issue where the pc is randomly going to sleep but i cant wake it up. I have to just restart and it boots up fine. The other issue im guessing is related as well but Im completely stumped. So im getting very random blue screens, they dont happen that often but they are perplexing me. So first event viewr wont create a dump log, says it wast able to. So then I start going threw the logs to see if I can find any drivers or applications generating errors prior to the blue screen I do the same thing with the system hangs best I can and nothing is ever there but I have found this every time.

The previous system shutdown at 10:24:21 AM on ‎1/‎2/‎2021 was unexpected.

Now that would make sense except the blue screen occurred at 10:59AM, and I was on the pc that entire time with no issue. Every time I have had a blue screen it has a shut down for when the blue screen occurs but is also saying a shut down occurred roughly 15-30 min before hand.

:)

DustinCollins2, Jan 2, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 2, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jan 2, 2021
  4. Weird system hangs and blue screens

my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

Weird system hangs and blue screens

1. Weird system hangs and blue screens - Similar Threads - Weird system hangs

2. The Laptop hang and blue screen :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Laptop hang and blue screen :: The laptop hangs and the blue screen "Your device....." appears.I restarted the laptop, a green spot appeared on the boot logo and it hung again, please help to solve this problem....
  3. The Laptop hang and blue screen :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Laptop hang and blue screen :: The laptop hangs and the blue screen "Your device....." appears.I restarted the laptop, a green spot appeared on the boot logo and it hung again, please help to solve this problem....
  4. The Laptop hang and blue screen :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Screen distortion and frequent system hangs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen distortion and frequent system hangs: Hello,Recently, my laptop has suddenly had problems with the monitor. After a few seconds after starting it shows random patterns or gray boxes and freezes.After another few seconds, the laptop shuts down and restarts. The hardware checks in the bios were all successful. The...
  6. Pc Freezing / Hanging / Blue Screening

Pc Freezing / Hanging / Blue Screening: My pc that I've had for about 7 months has been freezing and blue screening. This usually happens when I'm using a small usage program like Google Chrome, Spotify, and even 30 seconds after logging into Windows . When I want to use the small programs I have to have a large...
  7. Blue Screen and frequent Hangs

Blue Screen and frequent Hangs: Hi, Recently i started getting the BSOD. Here's a link to the dump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj8Xm0z90S3u3zH633quvPZ7K40B?e=l2LjK1 TIA. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-and-frequent-hangs/25f1bfcb-2b23-401d-8740-bd8ab4a6e498
  8. Blue screen hangs up?

Blue screen hangs up?: Hello, I've had a lot of blues screens before and now I'm relatively familiar with them. But this one is different. It's been locked at 100% for an hour, but it's not restarting. It is the error code KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Should I restart? So do it yourself or...
  9. blue screen and display hanging

blue screen and display hanging: My desktop screen got hang i am not able to login and when i restarts it gives me some error Stopcode: System thread exception not handled what failed: fvevol.sys...
  10. Blue screens + system hangs during stresstest/benchmark

Blue screens + system hangs during stresstest/benchmark: Hello, My system had 2 blue screen the past few weeks, so I decided to try to check for eventual hardware and software problems, I started by running a stress test with ROG realbench since my CPU is overclocked, it gave me an error already(program stopped working), so...