Windows 10: Weird text box

Discus and support Weird text box in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All Question for you . I have been playing this game for a bit and I keep noticing this strange text box pop up when moving around it will just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dave1776, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Dave1776 Win User

Weird text box

Hi All

Question for you . I have been playing this game for a bit and I keep noticing this strange text box pop up when moving around it will just randomly pop up see the screen shot.

Weird text box [​IMG]

Now I am unsure what is getting this box to pop up. I do have additional keyboards installed for Korean, Japanese & Russian so am not sure if this box is somehow related to them or to this game.

Anyone ever seen this text box and if so is there a way to turn off this feature so it isn't always popping up and getting in my way?

By the way if this helps at all the game is below in case anyone here plays it and has seen this box in the screen shot!

Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex - First Assault Online

Thanks
    Dave

:)

Dave1776, Jun 27, 2017
  2. -Hevo- Win User

Impossible to download app from Marketplace

Yes sir ! Wifi is off. 3G on.

I found something weird: in zune.net, my country is set to USA and can't be changed (no drop box, fixed text). Any idea how to change this ?

-Hevo-, Jun 27, 2017
  3. Weird selection box

Hello,

We understand that you are having issues with the selection box on your computer. To assist you with your concern, you may refer to the steps below on how to change the settings of the selection box:

• Right click on Start/Windows logo.

• Select System.

• Click the Advanced settings in the left pane.

• System Properties window will pop up, select the
      Advanced tab.

• Go to Settings under Performance.

• Select Visual Effects tab.

• Check Custom and uncheck
      Show translucent selection rectangle.

Do update us with the outcome and if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Stephanie Sal, Jun 27, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

Weird text box

Anyone else stating something about this on the forums for that game?

bro67, Jun 27, 2017
  5. Dave1776 Win User
    Resolved turned out was a Firefox Add On causing the troubles!

Dave1776, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Weird text box

1. Weird text box - Similar Threads - Weird text box

2. Weird Grey Box on Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird Grey Box on Desktop: For some reason, sometimes when I open to my desktop, there's this weird grey box on my desktop. I don't know how to get rid of it. It doesn't really affect anything, but it just irritates me because it's just so random. Can anyone show me how to remove it or what it's caused...
  3. text boxes not allowing imput

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    text boxes not allowing imput: Unable to fill in any information required in Text Boxes on internet forms. Just resting the curser in a text box will delete the web site. HELP Have spent 6 hrs researching problem, Im not even close. Not long ago up graded to Windows 10. Just discovered that some how...
  4. Weird issue with firefox - "stuck" boxes of text

in Browsers and Email
    Weird issue with firefox - "stuck" boxes of text: I'm not sure where this should go but I'm guessing it's a browser issue. Since last week, I've had an issue with Firefox where randomly a text box from a portion of a tab will get stuck somewhere on the screen, and that text box will then be visible on all other tabs. Even...
  5. centering text boxes on a page

in Windows 10 Customization
    centering text boxes on a page: I clicked on a pair of grouped text boxes to select them and then clicked the Format tab under Drawing Tools. Next I clicked on Align in the Arrange group and clicked on Align Center and nothing happens. The text boxes stay in their current position. I also tried...
  6. Text not appearing in text box on Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text not appearing in text box on Paint 3D: When I try to create a text box on top of a photo, I get nothing - nada, zero, zilch. Here are the steps I'm taking: 1. right click on a jpeg file and select "edit with paint 3D" 2.click on "T" (text) at the top, hover over the area I want my text box and click again....
  7. Grey text box in windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Grey text box in windows 10: This seems to be an old problem but since two days it appears to me: Every time I do anything with text in Microsoft office I get a large rectangular box pop up, it is EXTREMELY ANNOYING. What is the purpose of this box and how can I avoid it? I use microsoft office 2019...
  8. 3D Paint Text Box Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D Paint Text Box Issue: Hi, I'm having some issues with 3D paint? Every time I write a text and leave it to set, the text just disappears! I've tried resetting the app and computer, uninstalling and then installing the app again, but nothing works. xx, Hannah :)...
  9. Weird text outlining- Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird text outlining- Windows 10: [img] My graphic driver is up to date. Running windows 10 ( Version 1511, OS Build 10586.494 57014
  10. Weird Text in Taskbar options menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird Text in Taskbar options menu: As you guys can see in the picture, I got some weird text in that menu and I want to delete it! Is there a folder related to task bars that I can acess to delete that option? (BTW I clicked on it and nothing happened) [img] Any help would be appreciated! 52789