Windows 10: Weird text has appeared instead of the actual text after an update, this also happens in...

Discus and support Weird text has appeared instead of the actual text after an update, this also happens in... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheFoppian [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheFoppian, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Weird text has appeared instead of the actual text after an update, this also happens in...

/u/TheFoppian, Sep 10, 2020
  2. W1zzard Win User

List of tooltip texts

• Do not translate the IDS_ strings, only what's inside the "s
    • \n is a newline character that acts like "return" is pressed. so text\n\ntext2 adds a blank line between "text" and "text2"
    • %s is replaced by some inserted text, you may move the %s to other positions within the text, but if multiple %s are present they will be inserted in the same order in all languages

W1zzard, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Weird text outlining- Windows 10

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing with Windows 10?

• What exactly do you mean by weird text outlining?

• Are you facing any issue with applications?
    In the screenshot, I am unable to see any weird outlining. But if you are seeing any issue with the display then I suggest you to try installing all the pending Windows Updates and check for the issue. If the issue still persists then try changing
    the resolution and check.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Weird text has appeared instead of the actual text after an update, this also happens in...

Using predictive text on E72

up key to select the text you typed instead of the suggested word.

down key to choose from a list of suggested words and the text you typed.

dupersuper---01, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Weird text has appeared instead of the actual text after an update, this also happens in...

1. Weird text has appeared instead of the actual text after an update, this also happens in... - Similar Threads - Weird text has

2. My printer prints just text instead of the actual layout of the pdf.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My printer prints just text instead of the actual layout of the pdf.: Hi,My grandma just bought a new laptop and I'm trying to help er set it up, but when I try to print something, it just prints text. i have not encountered this before and I don't know how this happened. The printer is an older epson I don't know the model number of the top of...
  3. My printer prints just text instead of the actual layout of the pdf.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My printer prints just text instead of the actual layout of the pdf.: Hi,My grandma just bought a new laptop and I'm trying to help er set it up, but when I try to print something, it just prints text. i have not encountered this before and I don't know how this happened. The printer is an older epson I don't know the model number of the top of...
  4. Windows settings has wrong text and weird characters

Windows settings has wrong text and weird characters: Hi, recently installed windows 11 onto a computer and the settings window is all out of whack see the image below. I have no idea what would be causing this aside from the fresh install, and would appreciate any pointers as to how to fix the issue, I have already tried...
  5. Weird text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird text: My font is weird and jagged, and I don't know why. It is on pretty much everything. Here is an image: https://imgur.com/a/DV7R20e https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-text/8ad25405-710e-4842-a823-e193ed2f3578
  6. Weird Text glitches

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird Text glitches: Hi, I've been seeing these text glitches on my computer for some time now. As you can see in the photos, there is an error in the display of the text block that never showed up on some apps and programs like iTunes. I updated the video card drivers to the last release and...
  7. Weird box with text

Weird box with text: So this user keeps getting weird squares on her computer, and I can't really figure out why. it's not just in word or excel it's everything she opens. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-box-with-text/38f4a2e8-317a-4835-89b8-8c1a2ede896c
  8. Text not appearing in text box on Paint 3D

Text not appearing in text box on Paint 3D: When I try to create a text box on top of a photo, I get nothing - nada, zero, zilch. Here are the steps I'm taking: 1. right click on a jpeg file and select "edit with paint 3D" 2.click on "T" (text) at the top, hover over the area I want my text box and click again....
  9. Blurry text appearance

Blurry text appearance: I have upgraded to windows 10 pro and using AMD graphics on my laptop, even after adjusting clear text, the texts still appear with shadows pls help to fix this issue 25229
  10. Weird text box

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird text box: Hi All Question for you . I have been playing this game for a bit and I keep noticing this strange text box pop up when moving around it will just randomly pop up see the screen shot. [img] Now I am unsure what is getting this box to pop up. I do have additional...