Windows 10: Weird text

Discus and support Weird text in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My font is weird and jagged, and I don't know why. It is on pretty much everything. Here is an image: https://imgur.com/a/DV7R20e... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by smoski, Nov 2, 2020.

1. smoski Win User

Weird text

My font is weird and jagged, and I don't know why. It is on pretty much everything. Here is an image: https://imgur.com/a/DV7R20e

:)

smoski, Nov 2, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Weird text outlining- Windows 10

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing with Windows 10?

• What exactly do you mean by weird text outlining?

• Are you facing any issue with applications?
    In the screenshot, I am unable to see any weird outlining. But if you are seeing any issue with the display then I suggest you to try installing all the pending Windows Updates and check for the issue. If the issue still persists then try changing
    the resolution and check.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Nov 2, 2020
  3. text suggestion

Hi, Alp Patel.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

To enable text suggestion on your Lumia 640, you may follow these steps:

1. Go to Settings under your App list.

2. Search for Keyboard.

3. Tap the keyboard you're using to make changes.

4. Check the checkbox for "Suggest text".

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Nov 2, 2020
  4. W1zzard Win User

Weird text

List of tooltip texts

• Do not translate the IDS_ strings, only what's inside the "s
    • \n is a newline character that acts like "return" is pressed. so text\n\ntext2 adds a blank line between "text" and "text2"
    • %s is replaced by some inserted text, you may move the %s to other positions within the text, but if multiple %s are present they will be inserted in the same order in all languages

W1zzard, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Weird text

1. Weird text - Similar Threads - Weird text

2. I checked/unchecked a lot of boxes, and now my text looks weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I checked/unchecked a lot of boxes, and now my text looks weird: I was having some performance issues with graphics which turned out to be something related to drivers, and I went to a screen and I remember un-checking a lot of boxes, and then my text became all weird, for every app, so it's Windows-wide. I know it was not on the default...
  3. I checked/unchecked a lot of boxes, and now my text looks weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I checked/unchecked a lot of boxes, and now my text looks weird: I was having some performance issues with graphics which turned out to be something related to drivers, and I went to a screen and I remember un-checking a lot of boxes, and then my text became all weird, for every app, so it's Windows-wide. I know it was not on the default...
  4. weird "melting text" thing happens w scrolling down in win11 file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weird "melting text" thing happens w scrolling down in win11 file explorer: hello,i've come to realize that whenever i scroll down in the taskbar on windows 11, the text will "melt together"- like the text will fuse and become stretched. i dont know if this is a gpu problem or what, but here's my specs:Operating System Windows 11 Home 64-bitCPU AMD...
  5. weird "melting text" thing happens w scrolling down in win11 file explorer

weird "melting text" thing happens w scrolling down in win11 file explorer: hello,i've come to realize that whenever i scroll down in the taskbar on windows 11, the text will "melt together"- like the text will fuse and become stretched. i dont know if this is a gpu problem or what, but here's my specs:Operating System Windows 11 Home 64-bitCPU AMD...
  6. Windows settings has wrong text and weird characters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows settings has wrong text and weird characters: Hi, recently installed windows 11 onto a computer and the settings window is all out of whack see the image below. I have no idea what would be causing this aside from the fresh install, and would appreciate any pointers as to how to fix the issue, I have already tried...
  7. Windows settings has wrong text and weird characters

Windows settings has wrong text and weird characters: Hi, recently installed windows 11 onto a computer and the settings window is all out of whack see the image below. I have no idea what would be causing this aside from the fresh install, and would appreciate any pointers as to how to fix the issue, I have already tried...
  8. Weird Shade On Text and Images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Shade On Text and Images: I don't know if you can see this but there is a type of shade on the logo and on the text. Can this be disabled or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-shade-on-text-and-images/e9f30760-ff37-463e-8097-10a3d55fe5ed
  9. Weird Shade On Text and Images

Weird Shade On Text and Images: I don't know if you can see this but there is a type of shade on the logo and on the text. Can this be disabled or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-shade-on-text-and-images/e9f30760-ff37-463e-8097-10a3d55fe5ed
  10. Weird Shade On Text and Images

in Windows 10 Customization