Windows 10: Weird texture bug

Discus and support Weird texture bug in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This weird texture bug happens in some applications i run, has anyone else experienced this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CrEcz, Jun 9, 2020.

1. /u/CrEcz Win User

Weird texture bug

/u/CrEcz, Jun 9, 2020

2. Texture

I'm using 3D Builder as my modeling service, but textures and meshes dont upload together in ROBLOX. So i need to make the texture a decal. Where can I find a texture of a model I made and saved?

RobloxFan22, Jun 9, 2020
  3. texture saving

Is there any way to just save the texture for example i color a cube red and blue then the texture should have red and blue faces for each side of the square

marcbenamou, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Darkleoco Win User

Weird texture bug

OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Weird texture bug

1. Weird texture bug - Similar Threads - Weird texture bug

2. Weird textures in apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird textures in apps: I started to exprience somw weird textures appearing in some of the apps on my notebook Asus ROG G513QC HN014. It onlly appears in some of the apps, for example Microsoft Teams. The texture apperes in blocks. When i click on a block the texture it disappears but when i click...
  3. Weird textures in apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird textures in apps: I started to exprience somw weird textures appearing in some of the apps on my notebook Asus ROG G513QC HN014. It onlly appears in some of the apps, for example Microsoft Teams. The texture apperes in blocks. When i click on a block the texture it disappears but when i click...
  4. Weird textures in apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Weird texture glitches

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird texture glitches: I have been getting strange texture glitches recently.They seem to change color if i tab out and back in, or disapear entirely.They look like this:This is the texture glitch:This is what it's supposed to look like:This is another texture glitch:This is what it's supposed to...
  6. Weird texture glitches

Weird texture glitches: I have been getting strange texture glitches recently.They seem to change color if i tab out and back in, or disapear entirely.They look like this:This is the texture glitch:This is what it's supposed to look like:This is another texture glitch:This is what it's supposed to...
  7. this weird bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this weird bug: When i type w or p a slash randomly appears how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-weird-bug/7f1fa133-c0a1-45bf-b646-20c500718c90
  8. this weird bug

this weird bug: When i type w or p a slash randomly appears how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-weird-bug/7f1fa133-c0a1-45bf-b646-20c500718c90
  9. Weird moving lines and Texture GTA 5

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird moving lines and Texture GTA 5: [ATTACH] Can somebody help me to fix this issue. r/GTAV https://preview.redd.it/mt4une9cp4861.png?width=1316&format=png&auto=webp&s=de7d29022423d3fae8cc14c618b61a8cdb8f0500...
  10. Weird bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird bug: My taskbar is floating after my sister was messing around on my pc. It’s usually on the very bottom. Does anyone have a fix? submitted by /u/ryanrice789 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/khvzat/weird_bug/