Windows 10: Weird Theming

Discus and support Weird Theming in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Okay so I have been tinkering around with some of the visuals on win 10, I work well in to the night and a nice theme is easy on the eyes. I tried a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zaydenblaze14, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Weird Theming

Okay so I have been tinkering around with some of the visuals on win 10, I work well in to the night and a nice theme is easy on the eyes.

I tried a few of the custom themes, the problem is as soon as the pc restarts, some parts of the theme reverts back to white, I do have the dark mode enabled and am on 1909.

https://i.imgur.com/VarLj6g.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/52tNAug.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/0xn8DDJ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Rlyud22.jpg

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/zaydenblaze14
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/zaydenblaze14, Jan 19, 2020

2. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Weird Theming

Change themes back to numbered tiles in Microsoft Mahjong

Hi Bill,

Changing the tiles for Microsoft Mahjong can be done through the Theme Settings of the game. To change the settings, follow the steps below:

• Launch the game.
    • Press F5 on your keyboard to show the settings.
    • Click on Themes and choose your preferred theme under
      Standard Themes

If are unable to see your preferred theme, we suggest that you update the game on Windows Store by following the steps on this

link

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Weird Theming

1. Weird Theming - Similar Threads - Weird Theming

2. Taskbar Weird Behavior in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Weird Behavior in Windows 11: There are currently two issues that I am facing:1 - When Taskbar auto-hide is ON, the Taskbar simply does not popup in front of every currently opened app when cursor touches the bottom of the screen. It only does so if I manually press the Windows button on my keyboard. I...
  3. Taskbar Weird Behavior in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Weird Behavior in Windows 11: There are currently two issues that I am facing:1 - When Taskbar auto-hide is ON, the Taskbar simply does not popup in front of every currently opened app when cursor touches the bottom of the screen. It only does so if I manually press the Windows button on my keyboard. I...
  4. Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...: Hi, so recently a weird issue raised up. So if I start my pc and then quickly shut it down really soon, it will take forever for it to shut down. Somehow the longer the time I have the system running, the quicker it shutdown/restart. like if the pc has been turned on for few...
  5. Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...

Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...: Hi, so recently a weird issue raised up. So if I start my pc and then quickly shut it down really soon, it will take forever for it to shut down. Somehow the longer the time I have the system running, the quicker it shutdown/restart. like if the pc has been turned on for few...
  6. 19045.2846 added weird transparency issues to dark-themed programs?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    19045.2846 added weird transparency issues to dark-themed programs?: Don't know if this should be Text Support or Bug. Windows 10, Version 22H2 (Os Build 19045.2856). After installing the latest update (April 11 I guess?) I started noticing that dark-themed programs such as Discord and Photoshop had partial transparency--I could see Firefox...
  7. Editing aerolite theme made my win 10 pc weird.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Editing aerolite theme made my win 10 pc weird.: I was editing a system file, as usually, but when I tried to apply it afterwards, but it wouldn't apply. The file was set on open with...: resourcehacker, not on CPL Personalisation I suspect that may be the problem. I Applied the theme 5-6 times off and on, but I only saw a...
  8. Editing aerolite theme made my win 10 pc weird.

Editing aerolite theme made my win 10 pc weird.: I was editing a system file, as usually, but when I tried to apply it afterwards, but it wouldn't apply. The file was set on open with...: resourcehacker, not on CPL Personalisation I suspect that may be the problem. I Applied the theme 5-6 times off and on, but I only saw a...
  9. Editing aerolite theme made my win 10 pc weird.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. File Explorer - Dark theme looks weird

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Explorer - Dark theme looks weird: When I change my "Default App Mode" in personalisation settings, File Explorer doesn't look like it should:[ATTACH] I seem to remember having a program at one point that changed how file explorer looked (Classic Shell) but I've uninstalled it. I've looked through my list of...