Windows 10: Weird things

Discus and support Weird things in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So i texted a repisetitive and she got me on this app and now my screen is black and i cant do anything. This happend 1 1/2 hours ago.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HarmonyBrookes, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Weird things

So i texted a repisetitive and she got me on this app and now my screen is black and i cant do anything. This happend 1 1/2 hours ago.

:)

HarmonyBrookes, Nov 26, 2020
  2. Senarium Win User

Weird BSOD problem

Hi Everyone,

I have a weird BSOD problem which I cannot solve for a while(it persists still after upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7)

The main strange thing about this is that I get BSOD only after cold boot.
    So it acts like this:

1. start PC.
    2. Get to Windows Logo Screen
    3. BSOD
    4. Restart
    5. Get to menu where I can try to repair or Start NormallyIf I Choose Repair, it will fail to repair and will try to restoreIf I Choose Start Normally, it will start OK, no BSOD, can work normally, games, browse internet, everything is normal.6. Shutdown PC
    7. Next time when I start is all over again i.e. Go to Step 1

I have this problem for a while, so what I tried:
    1. Another Windows 7
    2. Another HDD
    3. Only HDD connected
    4. Changed RAM
    5. Tried with built in GPU
    6. Upgraded to Windows 10

Result is the same as above every time.

Please suggest what could be the cause.
    Logs collected with DM_Log_Collector, attached.

Thank you

PS. This thread is a continuation of this one: Frequent multiple errors BSOD. Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums the only thing changed is Windows 10 now. instead of Windows 7. If that helps somehow.

Senarium, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Phenom 9850BE low voltage overclocking results!

well if your going to continue with overclocking, i suggest doing the baby steps thing heh. good luck with the overclocking

eidairaman1, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Bansaku Win User

Weird things

Weird Overclock

This is not weird in any way. 1600MHz idle is normal for i7 3770K, it's called Speed Step. The CPU will not stay at the max turbo speed or over clock unless under load.

Bansaku, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Weird things

1. Weird things - Similar Threads - Weird things

2. weird "melting text" thing happens w scrolling down in win11 file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weird "melting text" thing happens w scrolling down in win11 file explorer: hello,i've come to realize that whenever i scroll down in the taskbar on windows 11, the text will "melt together"- like the text will fuse and become stretched. i dont know if this is a gpu problem or what, but here's my specs:Operating System Windows 11 Home 64-bitCPU AMD...
  3. weird "melting text" thing happens w scrolling down in win11 file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    weird "melting text" thing happens w scrolling down in win11 file explorer: hello,i've come to realize that whenever i scroll down in the taskbar on windows 11, the text will "melt together"- like the text will fuse and become stretched. i dont know if this is a gpu problem or what, but here's my specs:Operating System Windows 11 Home 64-bitCPU AMD...
  4. Keyboard is not working and doing weird things

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard is not working and doing weird things: Recently my keyboard is behaving so weird i never actually heard any problem like this . Let me explain my keyboard just Stop working after 12.30PM automatically and started working after 5PM but this is now happening every day yesterday I am using the keyboard and it's 12.33...
  5. Keyboard is not working and doing weird things

Keyboard is not working and doing weird things: Recently my keyboard is behaving so weird i never actually heard any problem like this . Let me explain my keyboard just Stop working after 12.30PM automatically and started working after 5PM but this is now happening every day yesterday I am using the keyboard and it's 12.33...
  6. W10 desktop doing weird things to icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 desktop doing weird things to icons: My old W10 tower locked up again. It's been doing that recently, a hint I need a new computer.When I powered it off and turned it back on, it moved the desktop icons from the left side of my center, primary, monitor, to the right side of the left monitor. I tried the old...
  7. W10 desktop doing weird things to icons

W10 desktop doing weird things to icons: My old W10 tower locked up again. It's been doing that recently, a hint I need a new computer.When I powered it off and turned it back on, it moved the desktop icons from the left side of my center, primary, monitor, to the right side of the left monitor. I tried the old...
  8. W10 desktop doing weird things to icons

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Weird things happening to desktop icons all of a sudden

Weird things happening to desktop icons all of a sudden: Randomly today a few minutes ago I noticed a green check mark on all my icons then it changed to a little square with 2 guys wearing a blue and green shirt and that usually indicates shared files but I haven’t shared anything....
  10. Weird things happening to desktop icons all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird things happening to desktop icons all of a sudden: Randomly today a few minutes ago I noticed a green check mark on all my icons then it changed to a little square with 2 guys wearing a blue and green shirt and that usually indicates shared files but I haven’t shared anything....