Windows 10: Weird toot-toot Sounds while Gaming

Discus and support Weird toot-toot Sounds while Gaming in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,i encounter these strange toot toot sounds when im playing Wuthering Waves and then starting Opera:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lxsaxs, May 24, 2024.

1. lxsaxs Win User

Weird toot-toot Sounds while Gaming

Hello,i encounter these strange toot toot sounds when im playing Wuthering Waves and then starting Opera: https://medal.tv/games/wuthering-waves/clips/2f0UN2-s-QOkNM/d1337NC8pu2t?invite=cr-MSxOYUksNjkzOTI5OTgsI already checked alot of things and i dunno whats the problem.Did someone encountered these sounds before?

:)

lxsaxs, May 24, 2024

2. My Windows suddenly freeze but the Mouse still move but “toot” sound appears when i move the mouse.

When I minimize my app, the windows suddenly freeze. And “toot” spamming sound appears out of nowhere when i move the mouse.

you will understand if u see this,

IMG_4979.mov

Steven Mikhael, May 24, 2024
  3. qm2hill Win User
    I can't get the microsoft malicious software removal toot to run a scan.

I can't get the microsoft malicious software removal toot to run a scan. It's always worked before. I ran an updated Avast antivirus scan and Malware bytes scan: they didn't find any viruses or malware. Can someone help me?

qm2hill, May 24, 2024
  4. Weird toot-toot Sounds while Gaming

"Boop boop boop" sounds, like peripheral disconnecting, plays and then my games crash

That's actually perfect, though it descends in pitch, unlike Robin Williams in Mrs. Doubtfire when he shouts "Toot a loo"!

But yes, that's the exact sound.

RDenoncourt6284, May 24, 2024
Thema:

Weird toot-toot Sounds while Gaming

1. Weird toot-toot Sounds while Gaming - Similar Threads - Weird toot toot

2. Weird toot-toot Sounds while Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird toot-toot Sounds while Gaming: Hello,i encounter these strange toot toot sounds when im playing Wuthering Waves and then starting Opera: https://medal.tv/games/wuthering-waves/clips/2f0UN2-s-QOkNM/d1337NC8pu2t?invite=cr-MSxOYUksNjkzOTI5OTgsI already checked alot of things and i dunno whats the problem.Did...
  3. My Windows suddenly freeze but the Mouse still move but “toot” sound appears when i move...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows suddenly freeze but the Mouse still move but “toot” sound appears when i move...: When I minimize my app, the windows suddenly freeze. And “toot” spamming sound appears out of nowhere when i move the mouse.you will understand if u see this, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VrZsaUkgLPFLrFNvfqdteulzEjSUyrwG/view?usp=sharing...
  4. My Windows suddenly freeze but the Mouse still move but “toot” sound appears when i move...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows suddenly freeze but the Mouse still move but “toot” sound appears when i move...: When I minimize my app, the windows suddenly freeze. And “toot” spamming sound appears out of nowhere when i move the mouse.you will understand if u see this, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VrZsaUkgLPFLrFNvfqdteulzEjSUyrwG/view?usp=sharing...
  5. 'Toot' 'Toot' Sound in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    'Toot' 'Toot' Sound in Windows 10: I'm listening 'toot' 'toot' sound from my laptop since last few weeks. Its not a 'beep' 'beep' sound, its 'toot' pause 'toot' pause and again 'toot' pause 3 times. Usually I listen to this sound after windows is loaded and I'm on my desktop. Does this sound indicate...
  6. Sound static while gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound static while gaming: So, to clarify, its the sound playing in my columns/headphones that comes with noise and static, not a sound from the laptop itself. I currently have an ASUS ROG G771JW (I'm due for an update I know) and recently whenever I game, I hav to deal with sound distorted by static,...
  7. Weird internet throttling behavior while gaming

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Weird internet throttling behavior while gaming: Hi, This is not an assistance request as I figured out how to fix my issue, but more like a question about how networking is managed while in game on Windows 10. I currently lives in a country where you need to refill your ISP every month to get your internet access, my...
  8. Headset no sound while gaming

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headset no sound while gaming: I recently purchased an HP Pavilion gaming desktop and an HP monitor. For some reason, I cannot hear anything when I have a headset plugged in on my games. If you have an answer, please let me know so I can fix it. Thank you....
  9. I can't get the microsoft malicious software removal toot to run a scan.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't get the microsoft malicious software removal toot to run a scan.: I can't get the microsoft malicious software removal toot to run a scan. It's always worked before. I ran an updated Avast antivirus scan and Malware bytes scan: they didn't find any viruses or malware. Can someone help me?...
  10. Weird freezes while playing video games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird freezes while playing video games: I've recently been suffering from a rather awkward problem. Let's say I'm on an 8-hour binge of, say, League of Legends or Heroes of the Storm. During my first or second game it will unerringly freeze, but from then on, no matter how long I play everything is smooth...