Windows 10: Weird Touchpad Bug Win 11

Discus and support Weird Touchpad Bug Win 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Previously there was a bug in my mouse that was flickering. but I managed to fix it by disabling the printscreen button. I tracked it down with carnac... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Faiz ImamFadhlurahman, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Weird Touchpad Bug Win 11

Previously there was a bug in my mouse that was flickering. but I managed to fix it by disabling the printscreen button. I tracked it down with carnac . But another problem came suddenly when carnac detected the "Lbutton OEM Clear" button which went crazy, as if it was being pressed continuously. This annoys me quite a bit, because the mouse has disappeared. When I checked on the keyboard test, it turned out that the touchpad right-click button. I immediately disabled it via registery, via device manager, unplugged the flexible cable, through the application. But still the disturbance a

:)

Faiz ImamFadhlurahman, Jul 2, 2022
  2. nxavis9 Win User

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

Hello everyone,
    My laptop's touchpad works and I don't want it to, because I prefer a mouse. It's a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series on windows 10 OS.

What I have tried that hasn't worked:
    • start<settings<devices<mouse & touchpad<additional mouse options. This opens a window called Mouse Options which has 5 tabs up top, none of which involve the touchpad. The Hardware tab shows 2 devices: the mouse itself, and the USB. No touchpad there.
    • windows key+x<mobility center. No touchpad to be found.
    • various function keys. No options for touchpad on/off.
    • device manager<mice and other pointing devices. Again, only the mouse and usb show up. It appears the touchpad is working without a driver, which is a little spooky.
    Any other suggestions? I could try downloading a third party driver, but that seems like a step in the wrong direction.
    Thanks

nxavis9, Jul 2, 2022
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jul 2, 2022
  4. csatennis Win User

Weird Touchpad Bug Win 11

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Jul 2, 2022
Thema:

Weird Touchpad Bug Win 11

1. Weird Touchpad Bug Win 11 - Similar Threads - Weird Touchpad Bug

2. Touchpad bugged???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad bugged???: Hello!When i try to use my touchpad it no longer moves my cursor, but it will randomly switch between apps and on chrome it will scroll up and down on the page and zoom in and outHow do i fix this?...
  3. Touchpad bugged???

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touchpad bugged???: Hello!When i try to use my touchpad it no longer moves my cursor, but it will randomly switch between apps and on chrome it will scroll up and down on the page and zoom in and outHow do i fix this?...
  4. Weird Touchpad Bug Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Touchpad Bug Win 11: Previously there was a bug in my mouse that was flickering. but I managed to fix it by disabling the printscreen button. I tracked it down with carnac . But another problem came suddenly when carnac detected the "Lbutton OEM Clear" button which went crazy, as if it was being...
  5. Weird Win 11 taskbar behavior/bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Win 11 taskbar behavior/bug?: So I'm working on a clean Windows 11 install, and ran into a weird taskbar behavior when rearranging icons. Moving icons not matter what icon it is far across to the other side or maybe past a large number of icons causes the taskbar to restart and move the icon back to the...
  6. Weird Win 11 taskbar behavior/bug?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Win 11 taskbar behavior/bug?: So I'm working on a clean Windows 11 install, and ran into a weird taskbar behavior when rearranging icons. Moving icons not matter what icon it is far across to the other side or maybe past a large number of icons causes the taskbar to restart and move the icon back to the...
  7. Win 11 bugs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 bugs: Hello. I upgrade my win 10 to 11. My PC and laptop are compatible, but i have a lot of bug. I use 2 montiros but the taskbar dont work on the 2. monitor in vain switched on in the menu. The worst bug is the file manager, literally unusable. When i want just copy a file the...
  8. Win 11 bugs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 bugs: Hello. I upgrade my win 10 to 11. My PC and laptop are compatible, but i have a lot of bug. I use 2 montiros but the taskbar dont work on the 2. monitor in vain switched on in the menu. The worst bug is the file manager, literally unusable. When i want just copy a file the...
  9. Touchpad weird

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Touchpad weird: [ATTACH] So... this happened, and I'm not sure why. My touchpad occasionally stops scrolling at certain points, and it's somewhat annoying since it happens all the time. I've been monitoring it, and I think this is what happens- While I'm scrolling through a page, and...
  10. Weird Bug when pressing Win+Tab

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird Bug when pressing Win+Tab: Hey, Reddit. When I press Win+Tab, opened windows resize a bit and it's really annoying. It happens on both of my PCs. I am using Windows 10 Pro 2004. Back when I was using Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC, everything was ok about it. How can I solve this problem? Demonstration:...