Windows 10: Weird UI glitch in some UWP system apps.

Discus and support Weird UI glitch in some UWP system apps. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/doobdydoob [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ket7an/weird_ui_glitch_in_some_uwp_system_apps/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/doobdydoob, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Weird UI glitch in some UWP system apps.

/u/doobdydoob, Dec 17, 2020

2. Lumia 520 UI glitch

Hi there!

My girlfriends Lumia 520 started to act weird before the 8.1 update. I thought the update would help, but it stayed the same. The UI background becomes transparent sometimes, and the UI gets messed up. In the beginning
    changing to light theme helped, but now doesn't. Now only restarting the phone helps.

Any suggestions? It is really disturbing. Thank you in advance!

Here are some pictures:

Dropbox - Lumia520 - Simplify your life

TamásKéring, Dec 17, 2020
  3. Windows UI glitch

Since last windows 10 update and Nvidia driver update, I am facing UI glitch in windows and apps like google chrome. Can someone help me with this?

You can see on the top right corner UI is glitched and in taskbar also and if I use google chrome then the whole screen gets glitched.

G-Sync is on for my laptop.
    Weird UI glitch in some UWP system apps. f44d24d7-a7bb-459a-a6a7-581d4e03396c?upload=true.png

Weird UI glitch in some UWP system apps. 55c3a733-ae60-4de9-aebe-56340d809e46?upload=true.png

AravindKorada, Dec 17, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Weird UI glitch in some UWP system apps.

The path from a desktop app to a Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app

Source: The path from a desktop app to a Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

Weird UI glitch in some UWP system apps.

1. Weird UI glitch in some UWP system apps. - Similar Threads - Weird glitch UWP

2. UI Glitches all around the system

in Windows 10 Support
    UI Glitches all around the system: Hi everyone, i am here to ask you if anyone of you has had a similar issue to me. For some time now i have been having UI glitches all around my system. It happens in Windows itself and in apps like Sonos or Affinity Photo. When i hover over items of a ui (only when they are...
  3. UI glitching in multiple apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UI glitching in multiple apps: I've tried to fix this with no luck. UI elements, text, checkboxes and dropdown menus are glitching out in many of my apps.Hard to document, cause sometimes it works completely fine.UI elements in 'Quadspinner Gaea' like the dropdown menu has warped text.Text and menues are...
  4. Weird glitching with apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird glitching with apps: So as you can see from the attached image for the last 2 months or so I seem to be getting this wired glitching/artifacting occurs with certain apps. I've found a few fixes that worked for some rolling back drivers, scaling, Restoring Nvidia settings but none so far have...
  5. Windows apps UI glitching

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows apps UI glitching: I had a lot of bsod so i reinstalled windows and after a week my UI started glitching.It's only in windows default apps. https://imgur.com/a/hhBqeIg Edition Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 Installed on ‎28/‎12/‎2020 OS build 19042.746 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  6. Weird black glitch on start menu and some apps in windows 10

Weird black glitch on start menu and some apps in windows 10: I recently built my pc and found some random glitch on the start menu and some appseg: windows photos app, Game hub. Is it just me or you guys have any solution for this? [ATTACH]...
  7. Windows UI glitch

Windows UI glitch: Since last windows 10 update and Nvidia driver update, I am facing UI glitch in windows and apps like google chrome. Can someone help me with this? You can see on the top right corner UI is glitched and in taskbar also and if I use google chrome then the whole screen gets...
  8. Weird visual glitch in apps

Weird visual glitch in apps: As you can see in the picture below I've been having this weird visual glitch that only happens certain apps like in this example in Visual Studio Code but also in the Discord PTB and I've tried everything updated my graphics drivers, rolled them back to updates when I didn't...
  9. Windows UI Glitches?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows UI Glitches?: Hello everybody, i noticed this issue, I see graphical bugs at different time intervals which disappears after a while. Also noticed that when I right-click on the desktop, sometimes the Font menu is underlined and sometimes not. I have everything updated. In GPU Test is...
  10. UI Glitch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    UI Glitch: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/7gwft7bq4uv31.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=7e131bb0ae0b5205ee5fa295ee5f77987f9f048b This happened after I opened to many tabs in Chrome in laptop with 2GB of RAM. Some text in some area become missing, even in the Chrome menu...