Windows 10: Weird un removable redirecting virus?

Discus and support Weird un removable redirecting virus? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So i got Dell G7, use it for music production, few months a go I downloaded a plugin from a random site (no one to blame but me) and got hacked/virus,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/imslyceofficial, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Weird un removable redirecting virus?

So i got Dell G7, use it for music production, few months a go I downloaded a plugin from a random site (no one to blame but me) and got hacked/virus, got money taken from my card, after that i reset all my cards, ran like 6-7 anti malware softwares and it seemed clean, then few days later a new issue occurred, every time i make a “Google” search a small popup pops up, minimized in the background, going to random websites like: how to learn excel, or bitcoin sites and stuff like that, sitting there for 30ish seconds and closes its self unless i close it earlier, i have reset my whole chrome settings, ran chrome’s chrome cleaner, re added my extensions and ran more anti malware programs but still have that issue, it doesn’t do me any harm but its very annoying and weird, any solution on how to track down the issue? Thanks in advance guys

submitted by /u/imslyceofficial
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/imslyceofficial, Jul 10, 2020
  2. Ṣmeed Win User
    Ṣmeed, Jul 10, 2020
  3. darkf0xx Win User
    Newstarad Keeps redirecting me

I keep getting redirected to Newstarad websites of advertisements, I have run bitdefender free and it removed 4 things that were redirecting me and stopped most of it, I have checked my "add/remove" programs and deleted everything weird. I have also went to my program files and checked every file name and deleted the same weird ones from the file list. I have checked google chromes settings and made sure its not set to redirect or something on the home websites and things, I have also reset my google chrome browser from the bottom of the page, (advanced settings...scroll to the bottom and pressing reset). it doesnt redirect every single time, just sometimes. I have now also added it to my "hosts" list in my system 32 folder to be redirected to 127.0.0.1 but I want to get rid of it completely. does anyone know what I can do. I remember a 1 click thing I used to have that didnt have to be installed, it would remove some rootkits and redirecting things by scanning then restarting the pc and deleting them on next reboot, (anyone know what that one was?, I forgot). this is annoying, please help.

darkf0xx, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Weird un removable redirecting virus?

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Weird un removable redirecting virus?

1. Weird un removable redirecting virus? - Similar Threads - Weird removable redirecting

2. How to remove yahoo redirect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove yahoo redirect: On my chrome browser it keeps redirecting to yahoo. I have ran antivirus, rKill and looked for malicious extensions or installed apps and there are no suspicious files or threats detected but the issue is very much there as I cannot use chrome on my laptop. Please advise on...
  3. How to remove yahoo redirect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove yahoo redirect: On my chrome browser it keeps redirecting to yahoo. I have ran antivirus, rKill and looked for malicious extensions or installed apps and there are no suspicious files or threats detected but the issue is very much there as I cannot use chrome on my laptop. Please advise on...
  4. Weird and creepy virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird and creepy virus: I got a virus 4-5 years ago, it was kinda creepy and weird. So basically it changed my wallpaper to black and give me alot of notepad with encrypted message. I didn't lose anything from my computer.Can someone knew what type of virus is that thanks...
  5. Yahoo redirect virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Yahoo redirect virus: Split from this thread. This yahoo redirect virus is horrible. and correction doesn't work like suggested on web nor did two of the favorite virus protections including one who said they get rid of it them selected I'm from Brit UK. Help this grandma...
  6. Remove Bing Redirect

in Cortana
    Remove Bing Redirect: I HATE Bing. No matter what is set as my default search engine, it redirects to Bing. How do I remove Bing forever from my laptop. My laptop is a Lenova and came with Bing. I prefer Chrome. HELP!!!...
  7. GOODCASTER REDIRECT VIRUS

GOODCASTER REDIRECT VIRUS: Hello I am Siddharth. whenever I turn on my PC , a new tab appears as redirect and opens webpage from thegoodcaster. How will I FIX IT? Please help!!!! Thank you, Siddharth...
  8. How do you remove the Bing redirect virus?

How do you remove the Bing redirect virus?: How do you remove the Bing redirect virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-remove-the-bing-redirect-virus/11a89904-13db-417d-aaed-81cb8ce43263"
  9. Browser redirect virus

Browser redirect virus: Hello to all, I would simply like to know how to get rid of redirect virus on my HP Pro Book lap top. I already did full scans with Micro Soft Security Essentials, threats were discovered and removed but as soon as I open Internet Explorer the redirecting continues. Words...
  10. Adware redirect virus

Adware redirect virus: Morning, hi i'm new in tenforums i want to ask about adware and redirect viruses i have some problem with redirect virus and adware, i try everything to solve this. i have try hitman pro and other similar software, and adblock too, but it doesn't work. its always...