Windows 10: Weird 'update' errors since last week now and then

Discus and support Weird 'update' errors since last week now and then in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi all! Since last week I see on most systems here now and then the following in Windows Problem Report: [img] I assume I am not the only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Win10usr, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Win10usr Win User

Weird 'update' errors since last week now and then

Hi all!

Since last week I see on most systems here now and then the following in Windows Problem Report:

Weird 'update'  errors since last week now and then [​IMG]

I assume I am not the only one and it looks like a Microsoft-server is overloaded. Is there any way to get rid of those errors? The strange thing is that nothing appears in the logs, only here in the report. Also nothing in reliability monitor. It happens even on clean systems, before and after last week's update being installed. What's going on here? Restoring an image doesn't help, tried even an image of over month old. Same results. So it's an outside cause. :-/

:)

Win10usr, Jul 6, 2017
  2. CalBro Win User

Sound reminder is absent, Nokia Lumia 800

Same here! Weird. Great to have calendar alarms back again...

CalBro, Jul 6, 2017
  3. Active Sync Support code 85020006 with HTC Touch Pro 2

same exact problem

was working fire last week - now nothing - weird

dave_in_Pa, Jul 6, 2017
  4. Win10usr Win User

It gets worse, actually :-( Just to be sure I restored an image for the 30th-thousand time this week. And the result is this

Weird 'update'  errors since last week now and then [​IMG]

This is so frustrating, can't find a solution for it.

Win10usr, Jul 6, 2017
  5. Crowh Win User
    I've been getting the same error for like the last two weeks out of nowhere, i have already tried like every posible fix online with no luck *Sad

Crowh, Jul 8, 2017
  6. Win10usr Win User
    Was talking to someone from Microsoft. Supposedly it's a server that is either 'temporary' down or not responding within a certain amount of time. As usual, it would have saved me a lot of time if this would have been the exact message this stupid error communicated. Like it is stated now it looks like something more serious. :-/ 'Good' to see I am not the only one though.

Win10usr, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Weird 'update' errors since last week now and then - Similar Threads - Weird 'update' errors

2. Weird issues since last update probably ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird issues since last update probably ?: Hey friends I'm not sure if my issue is related to latest updates or not but anyways here it goes... Earlier - when I turned on my laptop - the manufacturer page "Lenovo" used to start with a circling dots one for a few seconds before coming onto "Welcome" screen, now a days,...
  3. my laptop been acting weird since last week

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my laptop been acting weird since last week: first off, i'm on v.2004 since last week my 2016 HP laptop started to freeze completely out of the blue, be it watching videos, going through websites, or even when not in use, plugged in or on battery, it just freeze to the point i have to force shutting it down, and when i...
  4. my laptop been acting weird since last week

my laptop been acting weird since last week: first off, i'm on v.2004 since last week my 2016 HP laptop started to freeze completely out of the blue, be it watching videos, going through websites, or even when not in use, plugged in or on battery, it just freeze to the point i have to force shutting it down, and when i...
  5. For weeks since last update, my sound is much quieter

For weeks since last update, my sound is much quieter: Hello.. I searched every where for weeks but I need to ask directly now, what happened to my volume levels? It will show that I selected max volume, but only achieve 1/3 of it, like it is forcing the volume to be lower. The only thing that works is if I turn on OR off windows...
  6. Random BSODs since update last week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs since update last week: Windows version 1903. Ever since a middle of the night update last week (10/5) the system has random bsods. Also cannot access the system information app, "windows management files may be moved or missing." although running sfc /scannow reports everything is fine. The...
  7. Windows 10 update facing problem since last week's

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update facing problem since last week's: Windows 10 update facing problem since last 2 week's, showing message We couldn't complete the features, undoing changes, Don't turn off your computer.....
  8. Bluetooth issues since last weeks update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth issues since last weeks update: Morning I have the following devices Lenovo Thinkpad E540 OS: Windows 10 Pro 1903 build 18362.113 Acer Extensa 2540 OS: Windows 10 Pro 1903 build 18362.113 Nokia phone on Android OS Samsung tablet on Android OS Bluetooth Microsoft Mouse 3600 My issue: Before the update,...
  9. Problem authentication since last 2 weeks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem authentication since last 2 weeks: Dear Support, FYI, I had received complaint from application owners said that they having authentication problem since last 2 weeks. Then they found out the following KB had blocked their basis access using smart card on Internet explorer on Windows 10 1703 and 1803....
  10. Since last update

in Windows 10 Support
    Since last update: Since this little update on 2nd Dec Bing now has sound on home page and headline photo appear across the bottom. When you click on the photo it takes you to the subject to read. So well done Microsoft. Has anyone else found or seen it 32538