Windows 10: Weird users on my computer...

Discus and support Weird users on my computer... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So i got a new PC about 3 weeks ago and when looking at some users i see this: [ATTACH] I don't know russian. I need to know who are these users and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Deria17kk, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Deria17kk Win User

Weird users on my computer...

So i got a new PC about 3 weeks ago and when looking at some users i see this:

Weird users on my computer... a626ff3a-571f-4901-8ca5-005ca83f315f?upload=true.png

I don't know russian.

I need to know who are these users and their uses.

And one thing: when i got my PC it was in Russian and I Changed it into English. Sorry if my english is bad.

:)

Deria17kk, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Weird users on my computer...

1. Weird users on my computer... - Similar Threads - Weird users computer

2. My computer is weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is weird: Hello I am here to talk about my computer on windows 11 I try to do launch a game but instead it beeps morse code and my pc runs so slow I can’t click anything and I’m worried about my computer please help this is the only computer I have...
  3. My computer is weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is weird: Hello I am here to talk about my computer on windows 11 I try to do launch a game but instead it beeps morse code and my pc runs so slow I can’t click anything and I’m worried about my computer please help this is the only computer I have...
  4. My computer is weird...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is weird...: Something is wrong with my computer. Literally the background is not present after opening an app, an app is behaving weirdly, and Windows Powershell opens every time I reach the desktop after startup. Here is a picture of what I am talking about. Sorry about the horrible...
  5. My computer is weird...

My computer is weird...: Something is wrong with my computer. Literally the background is not present after opening an app, an app is behaving weirdly, and Windows Powershell opens every time I reach the desktop after startup. Here is a picture of what I am talking about. Sorry about the horrible...
  6. My computer is getting weird

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer is getting weird: Hello. I'm a Windows 10 user. I've tried updating my Windows 10 to the lastest build - the April 2021 update for 21H1 64x system several times but failed all the time, error 0x800f0984. The downloaded update is still in my computer, but it's unknown if it messes up with my...
  7. My computer is acting weird.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer is acting weird.: So I bought a new dell inspiron 15 5000 series for school. It's literally 3 months old. A couple days ago I realized it was being slow so I closed out my tabs and restarted it. When it started up, I tried to open an application and it kept showing errors or "windows not...
  8. Weird User Folder in Users Directory

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird User Folder in Users Directory: I have noticed that in my Users directory that the folder name for one of my users is "DESKTOP.7MODD72". Anyone have any experience with this happening? If so, what caused it? Windows 10 - Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763 submitted by /u/e-_-v [link] [comments]...
  9. My computer is SUPER weird

My computer is SUPER weird: Hi, I got my computer like 4 days into the year and its started to go weird after like 4 days and i'm getting really frustrated about it. I have the laptop Ideapad L340 Gaming with NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050 and IntelR UHD Graphics 630. So i'm gonna start talking about my...
  10. Weird "iCloudDrive_" Folder In My User Directory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Weird "iCloudDrive_" Folder In My User Directory: There is a folder called "iCloudDrive_" in my user folder that is a copy of my D: drive. Any changes I make to my D: drives also happens in this "iCouldDrive_" folder and vise versa. I don't have iCloud of my computer (I used to) and if I did why would it be a copy of my...