Windows 10: Weird visual glitch in apps

Discus and support Weird visual glitch in apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As you can see in the picture below I've been having this weird visual glitch that only happens certain apps like in this example in Visual Studio Code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by oOsoulsingerOo, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Weird visual glitch in apps

As you can see in the picture below I've been having this weird visual glitch that only happens certain apps like in this example in Visual Studio Code but also in the Discord PTB and I've tried everything updated my graphics drivers, rolled them back to updates when I didn't have that visual glitch and also tried around with Windows settings but I can't seem to figure out what it is. I would really appreciate the help. Thanks to everybody who is willing to help me solve this problem.

Weird visual glitch in apps 869bae65-c3e7-4ddd-98d4-1499227f814d?upload=true.png

:)

oOsoulsingerOo, Jan 2, 2020
  2. GooseMS Win User

Weird menu/mouse glitch in all windows apps.

In windows applications, such as the xbox app, settings app, or others, I recieve a weird glitch where my menus bounce around. A video is linked below to help describe this odd issue.

Thanks for the support

Goose

GooseMS, Jan 2, 2020
  3. bluecew Win User
    Weird scrolling glitch

Tried both things. The troubleshooter said there were no problems. Uninstalling the keyboard device also did not work. The weird thing is even after I uninstalled the keyboard device, the glitch keeps happening even though my keyboard doesn't work and
    I can't type. And the problem is definitely not the mouse.

bluecew, Jan 2, 2020
  4. bluecew Win User

Weird visual glitch in apps

Weird scrolling glitch

The problem has been resolved. Everyone who tried to help me were overthinking the problem, including me.

All I literally had to do was pull the power plug on my computer's PSU, then plug it back in and the glitch was fixed.

This seems like a very weird bug with Windows 10, definitely a software problem that should be reported.

bluecew, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

Weird visual glitch in apps

1. Weird visual glitch in apps - Similar Threads - Weird visual glitch

2. Weird visual start menu glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird visual start menu glitch: My start menu sometimes got really annoying glitch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-visual-start-menu-glitch/fc9e7019-b41e-4229-9d0b-e27264a2308a
  3. Weird visual start menu glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird visual start menu glitch: My start menu sometimes got really annoying glitch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-visual-start-menu-glitch/fc9e7019-b41e-4229-9d0b-e27264a2308a
  4. Weird visual glitch in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird visual glitch in Windows Explorer: Hi everyone, Since recently (let's say one month), I sometimes have this weird visual glitch in the top-left of Windows Explorer, in which it seems that its search bar glitches with the taskbar. Here's a screenshot of the glitch : https://i.imgur.com/9AKIiPh.png I don't...
  5. Weird glitching with apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird glitching with apps: So as you can see from the attached image for the last 2 months or so I seem to be getting this wired glitching/artifacting occurs with certain apps. I've found a few fixes that worked for some rolling back drivers, scaling, Restoring Nvidia settings but none so far have...
  6. Visual glitch on certain apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Visual glitch on certain apps: As you can see from down below, there is a strange glitch on certain apps. The apps that I noticed are Logitech G HUB, GitHub Desktop and Epic Games Launcher. There might be other ones but these are I noticed. Is something wrong with my GPU? I don't think it's about gpu...
  7. Visual glitches on certain apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Visual glitches on certain apps: As you can see from down below, there is a strange glitch on certain apps. The apps that I noticed are Logitech G HUB, GitHub Desktop and Epic Games Launcher. There might be other ones but these are I noticed. Is something wrong with my GPU? I don't think it's about gpu...
  8. Weird visual glitches on 3 Windows 10 DISPLAYS

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird visual glitches on 3 Windows 10 DISPLAYS: Hi team, I'm getting these really odd reverted colours glitches on 3 Windows 10 machines: all doing the same thing. They're displaying text as white on a white background in Word Processing apps, Audacity and others, and I cannot see what options are available in file...
  9. Weird Visual Pixel Glitch on certain apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird Visual Pixel Glitch on certain apps: This problem started when I went to take a screenshot of something on the Porofessor app by using the keyboard shortcut shift+windows key+s. It's been almost a month and I still get this glitch and to make matters worse, I just discovered that it's happening on Wallpaper...
  10. Weird visual glitch?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird visual glitch?: So recently my laptop began to experience this glitch. [IMG] I found it happening in a few apps, epic games launcher, ms visual code, and armoury crate. The glitch looks very severe in this epic game launcher, but very rarely happening in ms visual code, and only shows...