Windows 10: Weird visual glitch on desktop. Happens with other pics too. Anyone have any idea what this...

Discus and support Weird visual glitch on desktop. Happens with other pics too. Anyone have any idea what this... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AnEmbarassedRedditor [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AnEmbarassedRedditor, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Weird visual glitch on desktop. Happens with other pics too. Anyone have any idea what this...

/u/AnEmbarassedRedditor, Dec 18, 2020

2. Weird visual glitch in apps

As you can see in the picture below I've been having this weird visual glitch that only happens certain apps like in this example in Visual Studio Code but also in the Discord PTB and I've tried everything updated my graphics drivers, rolled them back to
    updates when I didn't have that visual glitch and also tried around with Windows settings but I can't seem to figure out what it is. I would really appreciate the help. Thanks to everybody who is willing to help me solve this problem.

Weird visual glitch on desktop. Happens with other pics too. Anyone have any idea what this... 869bae65-c3e7-4ddd-98d4-1499227f814d?upload=true.png

oOsoulsingerOo, Dec 18, 2020
  3. Toothless Win User
    So this happens. (Glitching desktop)

So sometimes my desktop does this when not in use. It also does other strange things.

Weird visual glitch on desktop. Happens with other pics too. Anyone have any idea what this... [​IMG]

It usually happens when I'm not around and when the thing is just.. Not idle but not being used. It just goes dumb. Any ideas?

Toothless, Dec 18, 2020
  4. XVI
    xvi Win User

Weird visual glitch on desktop. Happens with other pics too. Anyone have any idea what this...

So this happens. (Glitching desktop)

Wait wait.. One machine. Three monitors. Issue started on one monitor only, starting to show up on other monitors?
    That's.. odd. Common factor here would be the GPU and an issue that slowly increases in severity over time suggests hardware failure.

Thema:

Weird visual glitch on desktop. Happens with other pics too. Anyone have any idea what this...

1. Weird visual glitch on desktop. Happens with other pics too. Anyone have any idea what this... - Similar Threads - Weird visual glitch

2. A rather weird update issue with 21H2. Any ideas what just happened?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A rather weird update issue with 21H2. Any ideas what just happened?: On 11 October, I suddenly received a notification to restart from the update center. Without any input from me, it had a restart pending for 21H2 despite the fact that I had already installed it last year. After the restart, the computer is normal but I noticed that a massive...
  3. A rather weird update issue with 21H2. Any ideas what just happened?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A rather weird update issue with 21H2. Any ideas what just happened?: On 11 October, I suddenly received a notification to restart from the update center. Without any input from me, it had a restart pending for 21H2 despite the fact that I had already installed it last year. After the restart, the computer is normal but I noticed that a massive...
  4. A rather weird update issue with 21H2. Any ideas what just happened?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Weird visual glitch?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird visual glitch?: So recently my laptop began to experience this glitch. [IMG] I found it happening in a few apps, epic games launcher, ms visual code, and armoury crate. The glitch looks very severe in this epic game launcher, but very rarely happening in ms visual code, and only shows...
  6. Any idea what the heck happened with these group policies? It's English, but glitched, like...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any idea what the heck happened with these group policies? It's English, but glitched, like...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Distelzombie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kb2tu5/any_idea_what_the_heck_happened_with_these_group/
  7. I've got a weird visual glitch when my wallpaper changes. Any idea what it could be ?

I've got a weird visual glitch when my wallpaper changes. Any idea what it could be ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/__Yami__ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k3w0ti/ive_got_a_weird_visual_glitch_when_my_wallpaper/
  8. Anyone have any idea why this has happened.

Anyone have any idea why this has happened.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/M-M3SS1AH [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i0ol91/anyone_have_any_idea_why_this_has_happened/
  9. I Have no idea what happened...

I Have no idea what happened...: I went to restart my computer and left the room and came back to find my desktop completely reset. I still have all my apps and data but I can only access it from OS C:/ Users /(username) For example if I open the file explorer and hit documents nothing is there. If I go...
  10. Weird visual glitch in apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird visual glitch in apps: As you can see in the picture below I've been having this weird visual glitch that only happens certain apps like in this example in Visual Studio Code but also in the Discord PTB and I've tried everything updated my graphics drivers, rolled them back to updates when I didn't...