Windows 10: Weird visual glitches on 3 Windows 10 DISPLAYS

Discus and support Weird visual glitches on 3 Windows 10 DISPLAYS in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi team, I'm getting these really odd reverted colours glitches on 3 Windows 10 machines: all doing the same thing. They're displaying text as white on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lucasd01, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Lucasd01 Win User

Weird visual glitches on 3 Windows 10 DISPLAYS

Hi team, I'm getting these really odd reverted colours glitches on 3 Windows 10 machines: all doing the same thing. They're displaying text as white on a white background in Word Processing apps, Audacity and others, and I cannot see what options are available in file explorer or exporting screens as the high contrast is making it impossible. I have a video showing exactly what's going on, and my specs are attached also. I've tried reinstalling my display drivers, updating Windows but nothing. The only Windows 10 machine this doesn't occur on is my wife's, and I dread the day it does! It makes saving things, working with Bible software and simple word processing a nightmare and I can only use online browser apps now to do these tasks as LibreOffice and WPS office are doing this all the time. Even in my screenshots of my specs the colours are inverted for no reason. It's insane!!!

Weird visual glitches on 3 Windows 10 DISPLAYS [​IMG]

Weird visual glitches on 3 Windows 10 DISPLAYS [​IMG]

:)

Lucasd01, Mar 25, 2021

2. Weird visual glitch in apps

As you can see in the picture below I've been having this weird visual glitch that only happens certain apps like in this example in Visual Studio Code but also in the Discord PTB and I've tried everything updated my graphics drivers, rolled them back to
    updates when I didn't have that visual glitch and also tried around with Windows settings but I can't seem to figure out what it is. I would really appreciate the help. Thanks to everybody who is willing to help me solve this problem.

Weird visual glitches on 3 Windows 10 DISPLAYS 869bae65-c3e7-4ddd-98d4-1499227f814d?upload=true.png

oOsoulsingerOo, Mar 25, 2021
  3. Glitching After Updating To Windows 10

Hi Ahsiek,

Display errors might have caused by an incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• What is the
      build number and version of your Windows
      ?
    • When you say glitch, does it mean that the screen flickers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the make and model of your Windows 10 laptop?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the graphics driver of your Windows 10 by following the steps given on this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Mar 25, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10, weird behaviour

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to update all the windows updates and install all the latest drivers.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key and type troubleshooting.

• Click Troubleshooting. Click Run programs made for previous versions of Windows.

• Click next, select Not Listed. Click Next.

• Click Browse and select the installer that you downloaded using the link above.

• Click next, click Troubleshoot program.

• Check The program worked in earlier versions of Windows but won't install or run now box.

• Click next, select the last known working operating system for this driver.

For Blue screen Error i suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

For Visual Studio.

I suggest you to install the Visual Studio in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below on how to install software in compatibility mode:

1. Download the software from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the software and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the software install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

1. Weird visual glitches on 3 Windows 10 DISPLAYS - Similar Threads - Weird visual glitches

2. Weird Glitch with External Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Glitch with External Display: Any idea why my external display LG C2 TV boots up like this almost every time. But when I restart the laptop it boots up normally. So it’s not a hardware issue. But it happens almost every time I boot up the laptop and switch to HDMI 3 the one connected to the laptop. As...
  3. Weird Glitch with External Display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Glitch with External Display: Any idea why my external display LG C2 TV boots up like this almost every time. But when I restart the laptop it boots up normally. So it’s not a hardware issue. But it happens almost every time I boot up the laptop and switch to HDMI 3 the one connected to the laptop. As...
  4. Weird visual start menu glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird visual start menu glitch: My start menu sometimes got really annoying glitch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-visual-start-menu-glitch/fc9e7019-b41e-4229-9d0b-e27264a2308a
  5. Weird visual start menu glitch

Weird visual start menu glitch: My start menu sometimes got really annoying glitch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-visual-start-menu-glitch/fc9e7019-b41e-4229-9d0b-e27264a2308a
  6. Weird visual glitch in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird visual glitch in Windows Explorer: Hi everyone, Since recently (let's say one month), I sometimes have this weird visual glitch in the top-left of Windows Explorer, in which it seems that its search bar glitches with the taskbar. Here's a screenshot of the glitch : https://i.imgur.com/9AKIiPh.png I don't...
  7. Windows weird font/display glitch

Windows weird font/display glitch: I don't know how to explain this but other than being a font/display glitch, It didn't start showing up until I installed the .net framework, this also occurs in visual studio.https://imgur.com/6lPoiXp...
  8. Windows weird font/display glitch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows weird font/display glitch: I don't know how to explain this but other than being a font/display glitch, It didn't start showing up until I installed the .net framework, this also occurs in visual studio.https://imgur.com/6lPoiXp...
  9. Weird visual glitch?

Weird visual glitch?: So recently my laptop began to experience this glitch. [IMG] I found it happening in a few apps, epic games launcher, ms visual code, and armoury crate. The glitch looks very severe in this epic game launcher, but very rarely happening in ms visual code, and only shows...
  10. Weird visual glitch in apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird visual glitch in apps: As you can see in the picture below I've been having this weird visual glitch that only happens certain apps like in this example in Visual Studio Code but also in the Discord PTB and I've tried everything updated my graphics drivers, rolled them back to updates when I didn't...