Windows 10: Weird Visual Pixel Glitch on certain apps

Discus and support Weird Visual Pixel Glitch on certain apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This problem started when I went to take a screenshot of something on the Porofessor app by using the keyboard shortcut shift+windows key+s. It's been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gamecreator2002, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Weird Visual Pixel Glitch on certain apps

This problem started when I went to take a screenshot of something on the Porofessor app by using the keyboard shortcut shift+windows key+s. It's been almost a month and I still get this glitch and to make matters worse, I just discovered that it's happening on Wallpaper Engine as well. Does anyone have a fix? P.S the screenshots here kind of distort the issue, it's more pixel-like as seen kind of in the porofessor shot and fewer lines than what is shown in the wallpaper engine shotWeird Visual Pixel Glitch on certain apps [​IMG]

Weird Visual Pixel Glitch on certain apps 4a82b8da-ec13-43de-8ebc-d3ba51d03081?upload=true.png

:)

Gamecreator2002, Mar 7, 2021

2. Weird visual glitch in apps

As you can see in the picture below I've been having this weird visual glitch that only happens certain apps like in this example in Visual Studio Code but also in the Discord PTB and I've tried everything updated my graphics drivers, rolled them back to
    updates when I didn't have that visual glitch and also tried around with Windows settings but I can't seem to figure out what it is. I would really appreciate the help. Thanks to everybody who is willing to help me solve this problem.

Weird Visual Pixel Glitch on certain apps 869bae65-c3e7-4ddd-98d4-1499227f814d?upload=true.png

oOsoulsingerOo, Mar 7, 2021
  3. Visual problem with certain apps

Yes I have already updated, rolled back to drivers were I didn't have but it didn't change. It usually only happens in apps like the PTB of discord or today when I installed Visual Studio Code for the first time. The glitching is also only visibal when
    I'm using the app or in the case of Discord when I'm connected to a channel and I have it running on my second screen.

4. Weird Visual Pixel Glitch on certain apps

Visual problem with certain apps

A few weeks ago maybe even 2 month ago I started having the problem that some of my apps start to get like a visual glitch. I don't know how to describe it but I'm including a picture. It always happens with apps that are dark like Discord, Atom, Visual
    Studio Code. I haven't been able to figure out what it is but I'm sure somebody has the same problem and would be happy to find this with some information about how to fix it.
    Weird Visual Pixel Glitch on certain apps a346868a-8d08-4a9a-a904-3f0fc1f0f9f0?upload=true.jpg

Thema:

Weird Visual Pixel Glitch on certain apps

1. Weird Visual Pixel Glitch on certain apps - Similar Threads - Weird Visual Pixel

2. Weird visual glitches on 3 Windows 10 DISPLAYS

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird visual glitches on 3 Windows 10 DISPLAYS: Hi team, I'm getting these really odd reverted colours glitches on 3 Windows 10 machines: all doing the same thing. They're displaying text as white on a white background in Word Processing apps, Audacity and others, and I cannot see what options are available in file...
  3. Weird visual glitch?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird visual glitch?: So recently my laptop began to experience this glitch. [IMG] I found it happening in a few apps, epic games launcher, ms visual code, and armoury crate. The glitch looks very severe in this epic game launcher, but very rarely happening in ms visual code, and only shows...
  4. Certain apps overlay one pixel.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Certain apps overlay one pixel.: A couple months ago I had built my own computer and quickly noticed that certain full screen apps such as Twitch and Spotify will overlay one pixel onto my other monitor when full screened. I have not been able to find anyone else with this issue, but I am worried it has to...
  5. Visual Glitches

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Visual Glitches: [ATTACH] Some of my apps (logi capture is only an example) have these visual glitches. Does anyone know if this is related to some windows features like resizing, sharpness and stuff like that? Nvidia and Intel Graphics drivers are updated. Thanks in advance for your...
  6. Pixels glitching

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pixels glitching: I was watching a blender tutorial until this happened [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pixels-glitching/edd53f61-f426-4a2f-bf15-cd831634ddfc
  7. Visual glitch

Visual glitch: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SuicidePxnda [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fkqw0n/visual_glitch/
  8. Visual glitch

Visual glitch: This happens to some programs like Minecraft launcher, LOL launcher, Twitch app and Geforce Now. I didn't try other programs and my windows 10 is fine. I've tried installing windows 10 new drivers and updating graphic cards drivers. I would like to have some help. example...
  9. Weird visual glitch in apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird visual glitch in apps: As you can see in the picture below I've been having this weird visual glitch that only happens certain apps like in this example in Visual Studio Code but also in the Discord PTB and I've tried everything updated my graphics drivers, rolled them back to updates when I didn't...
  10. Visual problem with certain apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Visual problem with certain apps: A few weeks ago maybe even 2 month ago I started having the problem that some of my apps start to get like a visual glitch. I don't know how to describe it but I'm including a picture. It always happens with apps that are dark like Discord, Atom, Visual Studio Code. I haven't...