Windows 10: Weird visuals around texts and stuff on some softwares

Discus and support Weird visuals around texts and stuff on some softwares in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, this problem started happening to me today. Here is a an example of how it looks: https://prnt.sc/sa5v8v Is this a virus? I do have antivirus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by XiChi1, May 3, 2020.

1. XiChi1 Win User

Weird visuals around texts and stuff on some softwares

Hello, this problem started happening to me today. Here is a an example of how it looks: https://prnt.sc/sa5v8v

Is this a virus? I do have antivirus but nothing detected.

Is there any fix?

:)

XiChi1, May 3, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Weird text outlining- Windows 10

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing with Windows 10?

• What exactly do you mean by weird text outlining?

• Are you facing any issue with applications?
    In the screenshot, I am unable to see any weird outlining. But if you are seeing any issue with the display then I suggest you to try installing all the pending Windows Updates and check for the issue. If the issue still persists then try changing
    the resolution and check.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, May 3, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, May 3, 2020
  4. Weird visuals around texts and stuff on some softwares

Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ msi wont install.

Hi,

Software conflicts are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. Based on the error message you provided, an older version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 is blocking the installation. We suggest uninstalling Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 from the control
    panel before trying to install the new MS Visual 2017. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Programs, then click Programs and Features.
    • Locate Microsoft Visual 2017 C++, then click Uninstall.
    After uninstalling the program, try to install Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ again.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you further.

Martin Bar, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Weird visuals around texts and stuff on some softwares

1. Weird visuals around texts and stuff on some softwares - Similar Threads - Weird visuals around

2. Weird stuff happening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird stuff happening: Alright, recently I got my PC and now it decides to act weird like supposedly now "The Audio Service Is Not Running" which is the first time that ever happened, internet decides to not work, "WIndows Firewall not on" which I believe it is on, can't see the event log and loads...
  3. Weird stuff happening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird stuff happening: Alright, recently I got my PC and now it decides to act weird like supposedly now "The Audio Service Is Not Running" which is the first time that ever happened, internet decides to not work, "WIndows Firewall not on" which I believe it is on, can't see the event log and loads...
  4. Weird stuff happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Weird Stuff Going On

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Weird Stuff Going On: Hello and Good Day! I just wanted to clear that after the recent update to my Windows 10, things started going weird. Firstly, it told me that "Your Windows license will expire soon." but asides from that, whenever I open File Explorer, Control Panel, Task Manager, any...
  6. Some text gets a weird color background

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some text gets a weird color background: Some text on my computer, not just on the internet, gets a weird red/yellow/blue shadow behind it. Also, maybe all fonts are effected but it's more visible on some fonts rather than others. Also, just now when trying to upload an image of what it looks like, in the picture...
  7. Some software showing half of the text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some software showing half of the text: Hello I am using Windows 10 pro with 64-bit processor. I am facing a problem that sometimes I see half of the text is gone on some software. It happens only on some software. See the image below. Thank you. [ATTACH]...
  8. Weird automatic stuff

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Weird automatic stuff: so Ive been running year now @ home in the Insider group and havent updated it to a release-version. so i thought ill update my work laptop too. for some reason, it automatically added my MS-account to the work computer, despite I havent added any personal information...
  9. Weird Notepad++ stuff

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Notepad++ stuff: Today I went to use notepad++ 7.4, and when I go to save the text file I get - Failed to save file. Not enough space on disk to save file?. I do have enough space 1.29TB, does not seem to be happening to all text files, only some (2 different drives). When I open...
  10. Texts & some software seems blurry.

in Windows 10 Support
    Texts & some software seems blurry.: I have purchased a HP Pavilion x360 - 14-ba005ne few days ago. It seems to me some contents including fonts seems blurry in some softwares . I use sony vegas a lot . but sony vegas is almost blurry. All softwares doesn't have this issue. Drivers are updated & screen dpi is...