Windows 10: Weird Wallpaper Issue

Discus and support Weird Wallpaper Issue in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] For some reason my wallpaper goes black some time after I've logged in.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Zapmaster14, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Weird Wallpaper Issue

/u/Zapmaster14, Feb 7, 2020

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 7, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 7, 2020
  4. Weird Wallpaper Issue

Windows 10 weird font issue

Hi Jason,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know:

• If the issue is specific to any web-browser?
    • Does the issue also occur with documents saved in your computer?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to try in “in-Private” mode and check if it helps. Here is the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Press Ctrl+Shift+P.
    If the issue still persists, then try login in “Compatibility Mode” and check. See the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Click on Tools icon and select
      Compatibility view settings
    Share the results and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

Weird Wallpaper Issue

1. Weird Wallpaper Issue - Similar Threads - Weird Wallpaper Issue

2. WEIRD ISSUE....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WEIRD ISSUE....: Hey thereso I got a really strange issue.my firefox browser is having weird lines on each corner except the top bar.and anyone tell me how to fix it?coz i tried uninstalling it and re-installing it again but nothing seems to work.I have other browsers installed but they don't...
  3. wallpaper issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wallpaper issue: recently i put a live wallpaper to the desktop background . but now i cannot change my wallpaper to a solid picture..!!how could i change it..?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wallpaper-issue/0090088d-3fe4-4ef0-9a2b-20f1df51cc69
  4. wallpaper issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    wallpaper issue: recently i put a live wallpaper to the desktop background . but now i cannot change my wallpaper to a solid picture..!!how could i change it..?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wallpaper-issue/0090088d-3fe4-4ef0-9a2b-20f1df51cc69
  5. wallpaper issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. wallpaper issue

wallpaper issue: So, every time I try to set up a dual display wallpaper, it always appears zoomed in and lower quality, my main display is a portrait 1920x1080, and my second display is a vertical 1600x900. The main is plugged in with hdmi, and the secondary plugged into with dvi to display...
  7. Weird issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird issues: Earlier today, my computerlaptop froze and the screen became full of large flashing red dots. After restarting, my screen started flashing between what was supposed to be on my screen and what was on my screen before the freeze. However, over time, it went away. This has...
  8. Weird bug for wallpaper

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird bug for wallpaper: Hi, Just got a new laptop AMD FX505 Ryzen 7 3750H 1660ti 16gb RAM SSD 512GB Does this pattern on the background randomly sometimes when I game sometimes just have word open [ATTACH]...
  9. Weird issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Weird issue: Hi when i go to lock screen the screen goes to messed up colour's and cannot see anything but i goes away if i press windows key plus P to second second screen then i go back to pc screen only and it is correctly showing my pc any know issues :) 147951
  10. issue in background wallpaper

issue in background wallpaper: hello, The issue is that the background is not changing only showing the solid color And the themes also nit selecting and not changing. Thanks&Regards Dilip reddy...