Windows 10: Weird White border in Home Screen, popped up for no reason.

Discus and support Weird White border in Home Screen, popped up for no reason. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BignoseBruce [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BignoseBruce, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Weird White border in Home Screen, popped up for no reason.

/u/BignoseBruce, Jan 8, 2021
  2. Markbo66 Win User

White Borders To Album Artwork Windows 10

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried this procedure but it has had no effect at all so the problem persists.

Since asking the original question I have downloaded some albums from amazon and added these to the Music folder and the white border has appeared on those albums as well so it would appear it is only artwork added by WMP which is not affected.

Markbo66, Jan 8, 2021
  3. White border

My photo has a narrow white border around 3 sides and then a wide white one
    (about one inch) the fourth side. How do I remove the borders? I don't want the borders to show when I print them.

[Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage]

SusanNeighbors, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Weird White border in Home Screen, popped up for no reason.

White border when activating Jump List.

Hi Jordao,

I've tried to replicate the issue regarding the white border on the taskbar. However, the white border is not showing up on my end. In line with this, I'd like to ask a few questions to have a better understanding of the issue:

• Which Windows build and version is currently installed on the device? To check, click
      Start, type WINVER, and press Enter.
    • Have you made any changes to the system using the registry?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are all user accounts affected by this issue?

As an initial step, I'd recommend that you perform a clean boot on the device. This will help us identify if the issue is caused by a third-party software. To do this, you can watch this video tutorial on

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Kristoffer Abs, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Weird White border in Home Screen, popped up for no reason.

1. Weird White border in Home Screen, popped up for no reason. - Similar Threads - Weird White border

2. White pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White pop-up: This box randomly pops up on my screen from time to time, it hasn't showed up for a few months and now it's back, I don't know why it keeps appearing nor do I know what it is. It started appearing after installing Windows 11...
  3. White pop-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White pop-up: This box randomly pops up on my screen from time to time, it hasn't showed up for a few months and now it's back, I don't know why it keeps appearing nor do I know what it is. It started appearing after installing Windows 11...
  4. White shady border around screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White shady border around screen: Hi, can anyone help me? When I turned on my laptop this morning it had a white shady/translucent border around the whole screen. I have tried updating the display drivers and graphics cards and it has not helped. My laptop is an Acer Swift Notebook SF314-42. It uses AMD...
  5. White shady border around screen

White shady border around screen: Hi, can anyone help me? When I turned on my laptop this morning it had a white shady/translucent border around the whole screen. I have tried updating the display drivers and graphics cards and it has not helped. My laptop is an Acer Swift Notebook SF314-42. It uses AMD...
  6. White line bordering screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White line bordering screen: I have a surface go laptop and this morning i noticed a white line bordering my screen, it's very faint and non noticiable at times, it's most noticiable at the bottom where the taskbar is and the top of the screen. The only reason i could think of this happening was my...
  7. White line bordering screen

White line bordering screen: I have a surface go laptop and this morning i noticed a white line bordering my screen, it's very faint and non noticiable at times, it's most noticiable at the bottom where the taskbar is and the top of the screen. The only reason i could think of this happening was my...
  8. A weird white rectangular pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    A weird white rectangular pop up: There is a white rectangular that pops up out of nowhere in lower right corner of my desktop. I can't remove it unless I restarts my PC. Any solution on this?...
  9. Weird Pop-Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird Pop-Up: So recently I had this Pop-Up appear when I turned my Laptop onSee image below. It wasn't an add, but more of a issue the Laptop's having? I have no Idea what it means, but I have also recently deleted a unreliable anti-add program, and I believe that this might be residue of...
  10. White Border on Left of Desktop Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    White Border on Left of Desktop Screen: A white color border is visible on left of my screen which is not fixing even after restarting or killing the desktop app. It overlaps over anything that i open on my my desktop. Please see screanshots for clearance. [IMG]...