Windows 10: Weird white rectangle line on microsoft edge home screen

Discus and support Weird white rectangle line on microsoft edge home screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,so i was cleaning my cleaning my keyboard while edge is open. i think i accidentally click something but im not sure what and the white rectangle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dalecooperr, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Weird white rectangle line on microsoft edge home screen

Hi,so i was cleaning my cleaning my keyboard while edge is open. i think i accidentally click something but im not sure what and the white rectangle line appear on home screen only.

:)

dalecooperr, Jul 9, 2021

2. all my desktop icons are removed and theres a weird white rectangle at the top right of the screen

all my desktop icons are removed and theres a weird white rectangle at the top right of the screen

heres a screenshot

Weird white rectangle line on microsoft edge home screen [​IMG]

Finlay O'Reilly, Jul 9, 2021
  3. Microsoft Edge - Features are missing!

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in using Windows 10 and bringing this to our notice.

We would suggest you to send a feedback by asking the feature you are looking for.

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Send feedback.
    • Follow the on-line instructions.
    Refer to these steps to pin a website to start screen:

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Pin to Start
    Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Ganesh Achar B, Jul 9, 2021
  4. Jessen P Win User

Weird white rectangle line on microsoft edge home screen

Red Wavy Lines appear in edge

Hi,

I would request you to reset the edge settings and then check if it helps.

Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

• After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

Please revert if the red wavy lines appear while using edge.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Jul 9, 2021
Thema:

Weird white rectangle line on microsoft edge home screen

1. Weird white rectangle line on microsoft edge home screen - Similar Threads - Weird white rectangle

2. Solid white rectangle on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solid white rectangle on screen: This appeared when I opened my pc... I cannot do anything. Tried Ctrl Alt Delete but when I click on Task Manager it takes me back to this screen. Any ideas?...
  3. Solid white rectangle on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solid white rectangle on screen: This appeared when I opened my pc... I cannot do anything. Tried Ctrl Alt Delete but when I click on Task Manager it takes me back to this screen. Any ideas?...
  4. Solid white rectangle on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Weird white line issue only after the home screen is displayed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird white line issue only after the home screen is displayed: Since I bought my laptop I have been experiencing this issue. The problem is a white line appears sometimes and randomly when I turn on my computer or the screen turns off and then it turns back on. See here. I have been trying to solve it during months and I have used Nircmd...
  6. Weird white line issue only after the home screen is displayed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird white line issue only after the home screen is displayed: Since I bought my laptop I have been experiencing this issue. The problem is a white line appears sometimes and randomly when I turn on my computer or the screen turns off and then it turns back on. See here. I have been trying to solve it during months and I have used Nircmd...
  7. Weird white line issue only after the home screen is displayed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. White rectangle on screen

White rectangle on screen: [IMG] I have the following white rectangle on my screen and I am unable to get rid of it, I can hover over it with a mouse but clicking on it doesn't do anything and it doesn't register clicks under it making almost half of my screen unusable. I've ran a full virus scan and...
  9. Weird white lines in all Microsoft apps

Weird white lines in all Microsoft apps: Hi, I have an ASUS tuf fx505 dt gaming laptop. I am facing a weird issue. Whenever I launch VS code or MS teams on my laptop, they open with weird white lines all over the place, whenever I hover over those lines they disappear. This has been going on with MS teams for quite...
  10. help with weird white lines??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help with weird white lines??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rokinjax [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eslzfo/help_with_weird_white_lines/