Windows 10: Weird widget

Discus and support Weird widget in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This weird widget thing popped up when I downloaded an app. Is there a way to remove it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JaydenEng, Nov 19, 2018.

1. JaydenEng Win User

Weird widget

Weird widget 9e2d1467-d0ec-445e-99be-e84d12b59f74?upload=true.png

This weird widget thing popped up when I downloaded an app. Is there a way to remove it?

:)

JaydenEng, Nov 19, 2018

2. Use desktop Widgets on Windows 10?

How do you suggest to add widgets/gadgets from Win7 on Windows 10?
    I found many solutions, but what is the better one?

Siegfriedm, Nov 19, 2018
  3. t9rfbb Win User
    t9rfbb, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Kreij Win User

Weird widget

Any good temperature widgets for sidebar?

Quote from unclewebb ...

I have no idea how long it will take him, though. But he seems to be pretty good about "Git 'er Done". *Wink Weird widget ;)

Kreij, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Weird widget

1. Weird widget - Similar Threads - Weird widget

2. Getting weird emails! What if anything should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting weird emails! What if anything should I do?: I’ve been getting these ofd emails for the last 24 hours, its not me trying to sign in, what if anything should I do?“Hi **********@gmail.com,We received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account.Your single-use code is: *******If you didn't...
  3. Getting weird emails! What if anything should I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting weird emails! What if anything should I do?: I’ve been getting these ofd emails for the last 24 hours, its not me trying to sign in, what if anything should I do?“Hi **********@gmail.com,We received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account.Your single-use code is: *******If you didn't...
  4. Weirdly keyboard isnt fully working for microsoft services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weirdly keyboard isnt fully working for microsoft services: I have an asus G17 2023I downloaded Asus's keyboard update and this issue started like 1-2weeks after that so i dont think that caused the issue.I setup a pin for my laptop and when i open my laptopnormal opening, i did not opened the setting that makes computer fully closes...
  5. Weirdly keyboard isnt fully working for microsoft services

Weirdly keyboard isnt fully working for microsoft services: I have an asus G17 2023I downloaded Asus's keyboard update and this issue started like 1-2weeks after that so i dont think that caused the issue.I setup a pin for my laptop and when i open my laptopnormal opening, i did not opened the setting that makes computer fully closes...
  6. Taskbar Weird Behavior in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Weird Behavior in Windows 11: There are currently two issues that I am facing:1 - When Taskbar auto-hide is ON, the Taskbar simply does not popup in front of every currently opened app when cursor touches the bottom of the screen. It only does so if I manually press the Windows button on my keyboard. I...
  7. Taskbar Weird Behavior in Windows 11

Taskbar Weird Behavior in Windows 11: There are currently two issues that I am facing:1 - When Taskbar auto-hide is ON, the Taskbar simply does not popup in front of every currently opened app when cursor touches the bottom of the screen. It only does so if I manually press the Windows button on my keyboard. I...
  8. Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...

Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...: Hi, so recently a weird issue raised up. So if I start my pc and then quickly shut it down really soon, it will take forever for it to shut down. Somehow the longer the time I have the system running, the quicker it shutdown/restart. like if the pc has been turned on for few...
  9. Weird floating Youtube widget, how to stop it?

in Browsers and Email
    Weird floating Youtube widget, how to stop it?: In the last hour (and never before that) I'm starting to see a floating control widget appear when I'm watching Youtube videos in chrome. In addition to that, the videos I'm watching randomly stop and start (not buffering related). As far as I know, I did nothing to instigate...
  10. Weird floating Youtube widget, how to stop it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird floating Youtube widget, how to stop it?: In the last hour (and never before that) I'm starting to see a floating control widget appear when I'm watching Youtube videos in chrome. In addition to that, the videos I'm watching randomly stop and start (not buffering related). As far as I know, I did nothing to instigate...