Windows 10: Weird Wifi issue with my Laptop again

Discus and support Weird Wifi issue with my Laptop again in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This happened last year too, but I don't remember how to fix it. Anyways, I've tried looking at a bunch of forums on how to fix it yet, and most of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Epied, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Epied Win User

Weird Wifi issue with my Laptop again

This happened last year too, but I don't remember how to fix it. Anyways, I've tried looking at a bunch of forums on how to fix it yet, and most of them still haven't worked. I still haven't tried resetting bios yet but I have tried updating the wireless driver, restarting my laptop several times, going on regedit to find the RadioEnable but couldn't find it, using command prompts to run certain commands that I've found from youtube videos since it shows airplane mode as stuck and it doesn't display the wifi box or mobile hotspot, only the airplane box, As of right now, I have to use a differ

:)

Epied, Oct 16, 2021

2. Weird Wifi Issue

So, I've noticed something weird on my laptop when it comes to my home wifi network.
    I have a bootcamped Macbook Pro that I have been running Windows 10 on for some time. A couple months ago I noticed that when I am connected to the Wifi and go to a website that I don't have cookies or history for, it will load up, get to the point of changing the tab title and favicon, then just continue loading nothing until I shut it down. No page, no content, just blank frame.
    When I change over to the Apple OS, the connection works just fine and pages will load up with no problems.
    Recently, I took a trip to visit family and on their wifi, everything was just fine and everything loaded up. This issue only happens when I'm on my home network.
    I've tried resetting the network settings, every command prompt command there is, and any other network solving suggestion that I could find.

leedrake1980, Oct 16, 2021
  3. Weird Wifi Issue in Windows

I have a laptop. Formerly, it had only Windows installed (all worked fine). Then I formated the PC and now I dual boot Ubuntu 14.04.3 with Windows 10, and now I have a problem with wifi in Windows:

If I'm very, very close to the router (less than 2 meters of the router), wifi works well in both system.

But if I'm at more than about 4 meters from the router, wifi only works well in Ubuntu. In Windows, the wireless network looks available but when I try to connect, it doesn't reach connection.

That is, since I formated the PC, in Windows I have a ridiculously low wifi signal reception.

I tried installing all oficials drivers that I found, but it didn't fix it. The weird thing of all this, is that Ubuntu doesn't require me to manually install any additional wifi driver, and it works like a charm. On the other side, Windows requires the installations of officials drivers, that doesn't even work in my case.

Thing that I know/suspect:

1. This is a software/driver problem, not a hardware
      (wifi card) problem, cause before I formated the PC, this didn't
      happen (and in Ubuntu the wifi card still works well).
    2. This isn't a Windows 10 problem, cause I tried Windows 8, and 7, and I have the same problem.
    3. This isn't a router/AP problem, cause it happens with other wifi networks too.

So, what can I do? Is there a way to extrapolate the wifi driver/configuration of Ubuntu to Windows?

By the way, the wifi card is

• product: AR9462 Wireless Network Adapter
    • vendor: Qualcomm Atheros

user246185, Oct 16, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Weird Wifi issue with my Laptop again - Similar Threads - Weird Wifi issue

2. Weird Wifi Issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Wifi Issues.: Hi Everyone, I had a weird problem. I mean really WEIRD kind of problem happened to my home Wifi. So here's the issue:Few days ago, my home network suddenly disappear from the Wifi List. While I still can detect others network Neighbour networks . Whatever device that can...
  3. Weird Wifi Issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Wifi Issues.: Hi Everyone, I had a weird problem. I mean really WEIRD kind of problem happened to my home Wifi. So here's the issue:Few days ago, my home network suddenly disappear from the Wifi List. While I still can detect others network Neighbour networks . Whatever device that can...
  4. Weird Wifi Issues.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Weird wifi connection issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird wifi connection issues: I've been having this issue with my wifi where setting it up to automatically connect will make it unable to connect to any networks at all. As in they will not show up in the network menu until I run the troubleshooter and reset my networking configuration, forcing me to...
  6. Weird wifi connection issues

Weird wifi connection issues: I've been having this issue with my wifi where setting it up to automatically connect will make it unable to connect to any networks at all. As in they will not show up in the network menu until I run the troubleshooter and reset my networking configuration, forcing me to...
  7. Weird Wifi issue with my Laptop again

Weird Wifi issue with my Laptop again: This happened last year too, but I don't remember how to fix it. Anyways, I've tried looking at a bunch of forums on how to fix it yet, and most of them still haven't worked. I still haven't tried resetting bios yet but I have tried updating the wireless driver, restarting my...
  8. Weird Wifi issue with my Laptop again

Weird Wifi issue with my Laptop again: This happened last year too, but I don't remember how to fix it. Anyways, I've tried looking at a bunch of forums on how to fix it yet, and most of them still haven't worked. I still haven't tried resetting bios yet but I have tried updating the wireless driver, restarting my...
  9. Weird Wifi Issue

Weird Wifi Issue: So, I've noticed something weird on my laptop when it comes to my home wifi network. I have a bootcamped Macbook Pro that I have been running Windows 10 on for some time. A couple months ago I noticed that when I am connected to the Wifi and go to a website that I don't have...
  10. wifi issues again

wifi issues again: so i had wifi issues before so i did a network reset and that worked. then it came back a few days later so then i tried network resetting again. that did not work and the wifi issues keep coming back. im not sure what to do to fix my wifi can someone help. my wifi bar is...