Windows 10: Weird Wifi Issue

Discus and support Weird Wifi Issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So, I've noticed something weird on my laptop when it comes to my home wifi network. I have a bootcamped Macbook Pro that I have been running Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by leedrake1980, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Weird Wifi Issue

So, I've noticed something weird on my laptop when it comes to my home wifi network.
    I have a bootcamped Macbook Pro that I have been running Windows 10 on for some time. A couple months ago I noticed that when I am connected to the Wifi and go to a website that I don't have cookies or history for, it will load up, get to the point of changing the tab title and favicon, then just continue loading nothing until I shut it down. No page, no content, just blank frame.
    When I change over to the Apple OS, the connection works just fine and pages will load up with no problems.
    Recently, I took a trip to visit family and on their wifi, everything was just fine and everything loaded up. This issue only happens when I'm on my home network.
    I've tried resetting the network settings, every command prompt command there is, and any other network solving suggestion that I could find.

:)

leedrake1980, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Weird Wifi Issue in Windows

I have a laptop. Formerly, it had only Windows installed (all worked fine). Then I formated the PC and now I dual boot Ubuntu 14.04.3 with Windows 10, and now I have a problem with wifi in Windows:

If I'm very, very close to the router (less than 2 meters of the router), wifi works well in both system.

But if I'm at more than about 4 meters from the router, wifi only works well in Ubuntu. In Windows, the wireless network looks available but when I try to connect, it doesn't reach connection.

That is, since I formated the PC, in Windows I have a ridiculously low wifi signal reception.

I tried installing all oficials drivers that I found, but it didn't fix it. The weird thing of all this, is that Ubuntu doesn't require me to manually install any additional wifi driver, and it works like a charm. On the other side, Windows requires the installations of officials drivers, that doesn't even work in my case.

Thing that I know/suspect:

1. This is a software/driver problem, not a hardware
      (wifi card) problem, cause before I formated the PC, this didn't
      happen (and in Ubuntu the wifi card still works well).
    2. This isn't a Windows 10 problem, cause I tried Windows 8, and 7, and I have the same problem.
    3. This isn't a router/AP problem, cause it happens with other wifi networks too.

So, what can I do? Is there a way to extrapolate the wifi driver/configuration of Ubuntu to Windows?

By the way, the wifi card is

• product: AR9462 Wireless Network Adapter
    • vendor: Qualcomm Atheros

user246185, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Weird Wifi Issue

Windows 10 weird font issue

Hi Jason,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know:

• If the issue is specific to any web-browser?
    • Does the issue also occur with documents saved in your computer?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to try in “in-Private” mode and check if it helps. Here is the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Press Ctrl+Shift+P.
    If the issue still persists, then try login in “Compatibility Mode” and check. See the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Click on Tools icon and select
      Compatibility view settings
    Share the results and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Weird Wifi Issue

1. Weird Wifi Issue - Similar Threads - Weird Wifi Issue

2. Seriously Weird Issues With Wifi Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seriously Weird Issues With Wifi Adapter: So this is a weird conundrum I came upon about a week ago. After reinstalling my new video card RX 6600XT the performance of my wifi adapter TP-Link Archer T6E took a hit and could no longer connect to 5Ghz. After a week of trying to troubleshoot the issue, I decided to...
  3. Seriously Weird Issues With Wifi Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seriously Weird Issues With Wifi Adapter: So this is a weird conundrum I came upon about a week ago. After reinstalling my new video card RX 6600XT the performance of my wifi adapter TP-Link Archer T6E took a hit and could no longer connect to 5Ghz. After a week of trying to troubleshoot the issue, I decided to...
  4. Seriously Weird Issues With Wifi Adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Weird Wifi Issues.

Weird Wifi Issues.: Hi Everyone, I had a weird problem. I mean really WEIRD kind of problem happened to my home Wifi. So here's the issue:Few days ago, my home network suddenly disappear from the Wifi List. While I still can detect others network Neighbour networks . Whatever device that can...
  6. Weird Wifi Issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Wifi Issues.: Hi Everyone, I had a weird problem. I mean really WEIRD kind of problem happened to my home Wifi. So here's the issue:Few days ago, my home network suddenly disappear from the Wifi List. While I still can detect others network Neighbour networks . Whatever device that can...
  7. Weird Wifi Issues.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Weird wifi connection issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird wifi connection issues: I've been having this issue with my wifi where setting it up to automatically connect will make it unable to connect to any networks at all. As in they will not show up in the network menu until I run the troubleshooter and reset my networking configuration, forcing me to...
  9. Weird wifi connection issues

Weird wifi connection issues: I've been having this issue with my wifi where setting it up to automatically connect will make it unable to connect to any networks at all. As in they will not show up in the network menu until I run the troubleshooter and reset my networking configuration, forcing me to...
  10. Weird wifi connection issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing