Windows 10: Weird Win 10 Taskbar issue...

Discus and support Weird Win 10 Taskbar issue... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all,I'm running Windows 10 Pro, Version 22H2 19045.2364I have a strange issue that I THINK only popped up with my current build. I've only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Wr1ghtBra1n, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Weird Win 10 Taskbar issue...

Hello all,I'm running Windows 10 Pro, Version 22H2 19045.2364I have a strange issue that I THINK only popped up with my current build. I've only noticed it since my last update.I have multiple monitors and the taskbar is on each of them. My main monitor is the only one with the search box visible. If I click on the Start Menu on my second monitor, the search box starts glitching on my Main Monitor. If I keep the start menu highlighted long enough, the taskbar actually disappears on my first monitor. The only way to get it back is if I switch the Scale and Layout of the Main Monitor to 125% a

:)

Wr1ghtBra1n, Feb 4, 2023

2. Weird Interlacing and Taskbar location issues with driver release 335.25

Hey guys, been having this weird issues going on with my main gaming PC, the system specs are on the tab to the right of this post, and these issues started happening with the 33X release of the Nvidia drivers.

First of all, every time I boot my PC, the right screen shows this weird vertical interlacing, like it's displaying at half vertical resolution or less, compared the the other two screens:

Weird Win 10 Taskbar issue... [​IMG]

I've tried different DVI cables, changing one monitor for another, moving the bottom Titan card to the top and connecting to a different DVI output, all to no avail, this is entirely a software issue and I've tried to capture a screenshot of it but when I do the screen looks normal, I had to use my cell camera to capture this picture.

The only way to fix it is by entering the Nvidia Control Panel, and clicking on the Configure button found under "Span displays with Surround", then it allows me to reset the display driver and the screen goes back to normal.

This happens only to the right panel, no matter what monitor or video card or DVI connector I use.

The second issue is much less intrusive, but still annoying. On boot my Taskbar is floating above the bottom of the center screen and it messes the bottom row of icons on my desktop:

Weird Win 10 Taskbar issue... [​IMG]

I can fix this very easily by clicking on the start button and the taskbar immediately resets back to its normal position, but I have to move those icons back up on my desktop so they're not covered by the taskbar.

All these issues started happening when I installed the 33X.XX drivers, and all releases on these series cause the same problems on this particular rig, I've googled for solutions to no avail, and was wondering if any of you guys on multiple screens and Nvidia cards had any input or suggestions.

Any help will be greatly appreciated! *Toast :toast:

15th Warlock, Feb 4, 2023
  3. Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 4, 2023
  4. Weird Win 10 Taskbar issue...

Windows 10 weird font issue

Hi Jason,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know:

• If the issue is specific to any web-browser?
    • Does the issue also occur with documents saved in your computer?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to try in “in-Private” mode and check if it helps. Here is the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Press Ctrl+Shift+P.
    If the issue still persists, then try login in “Compatibility Mode” and check. See the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Click on Tools icon and select
      Compatibility view settings
    Share the results and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

Weird Win 10 Taskbar issue...

1. Weird Win 10 Taskbar issue... - Similar Threads - Weird Taskbar issue

2. Taskbar acting weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar acting weird: Hi,My taskbar is acting weird. I don't know how else to name my problem. So, usually when we move the mouse on top of an icon on the taskbar applications that are open it shows the window in a small box right? So my problem is when I move my mouse on top of an icon the small...
  3. Weird Win 10 Taskbar issue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Win 10 Taskbar issue...: Hello all,I'm running Windows 10 Pro, Version 22H2 19045.2364I have a strange issue that I THINK only popped up with my current build. I've only noticed it since my last update.I have multiple monitors and the taskbar is on each of them. My main monitor is the only one with...
  4. Weird Win 10 Taskbar issue...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird Win 10 Taskbar issue...: Hello all,I'm running Windows 10 Pro, Version 22H2 19045.2364I have a strange issue that I THINK only popped up with my current build. I've only noticed it since my last update.I have multiple monitors and the taskbar is on each of them. My main monitor is the only one with...
  5. Weird Win 11 taskbar behavior/bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Win 11 taskbar behavior/bug?: So I'm working on a clean Windows 11 install, and ran into a weird taskbar behavior when rearranging icons. Moving icons not matter what icon it is far across to the other side or maybe past a large number of icons causes the taskbar to restart and move the icon back to the...
  6. Weird Win 11 taskbar behavior/bug?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Win 11 taskbar behavior/bug?: So I'm working on a clean Windows 11 install, and ran into a weird taskbar behavior when rearranging icons. Moving icons not matter what icon it is far across to the other side or maybe past a large number of icons causes the taskbar to restart and move the icon back to the...
  7. Win 10 taskbar

Win 10 taskbar: Why does taskbar stay up on boot if there were open folders at shutdown? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-taskbar/a0115a92-0590-49f3-9ba0-d1e1a7ecab51
  8. Weird PC Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird PC Win 10: I have manage to install a couple pieces of software that I install on all my computers. These are Paint Shop Pro 7 (yeah it is old the hills, but works for me. I also installed Revo Uninstaller. I consider these as essential. Now I need to find "Macrium Reflect" to download...
  9. win 10 taskbar

win 10 taskbar: hi i have a problem with the task bar but mine i not showing up when i like drag the mouse into bottom of the screen m using google chrome of a fullscreen app and this is my taskbar settings : lock the taskbar : off auto hide the taskbar in desktop mode : on auto...
  10. Taskbar Thumbnail Preview & Transparency Issues in Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar Thumbnail Preview & Transparency Issues in Win 10: I installed a New Radeon R7250 Card and Asus GPU Tweak. Everything is properly installed with current drivers and software, and radeon settings have been reset to default many times In a nutshell, I ran the Asus GPU Tweak and selected game mode. it disabled some windows...