Windows 10: Weird window appears if I leave my cursor for a while on the Taskbar, anyone know what it...

Discus and support Weird window appears if I leave my cursor for a while on the Taskbar, anyone know what it... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Keagel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hir3io/weird_window_appears_if_i_leave_my_cursor_for_a/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Keagel, Jun 30, 2020.

1. /u/Keagel Win User

Weird window appears if I leave my cursor for a while on the Taskbar, anyone know what it...

/u/Keagel, Jun 30, 2020

2. Taskbar above windowed games - Windows 10

Hello,

I realize your concern, please an answer few query to assist you further.

1. Is this issue specific to a particular game or for all games?

For your information, usually the taskbar appears when you move the cursor. If it is appearing continuously, then it might be conflict with the software. Restarting the Computer might fix the issue.

I suggest you to double mouse click on the game window when the Taskbar appears and check if it works.

Also, suggest you to select the Lock the taskbar option from the taskbar from the below steps:

1. Right click on taskbar.
    2. From the list of option, click on Lock the taskbar option.
    3. Restart the computer.

Do let us know the update.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Weird dots appear on window and window previews after I leave it for a while

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have clarity on this issue and guide you accordingly, kindly help us with the following information.

• Which build of Windows 10 is installed on the machine?
    • Is the issue specific to the preview tabs or the actual tab itself?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

This could be an issue with the way Windows scale. I suggest you to refer to the workarounds listed in the article
    Windows scaling issues for high-DPI devices and see if it helps.

Meanwhile, you may also want to have a look at the article Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows
    and see if it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Weird window appears if I leave my cursor for a while on the Taskbar, anyone know what it...

laptop DVD drive not appearing on windows?

Well my cousin is coming down soon with his laptop to get his DVD drive fixed because on my computers his DVD drive isn't appeared on the list,he can eject his DVD drive but it doesn't appear on windows..anyone know how to fix this?? would entering bios help?? would i be able to format it?

kurosagi01, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Weird window appears if I leave my cursor for a while on the Taskbar, anyone know what it...

1. Weird window appears if I leave my cursor for a while on the Taskbar, anyone know what it... - Similar Threads - Weird window appears

2. Weird black window appeared on my desktop and i dont know what to do with it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird black window appeared on my desktop and i dont know what to do with it: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Nakvasen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mj8olg/weird_black_window_appeared_on_my_desktop_and_i/
  3. Weird green taskbar icon briefly appears, then leaves in a hurry

Weird green taskbar icon briefly appears, then leaves in a hurry: I've been seeing this for a while now, on occasion a green icon pops up out of nowhere, stays for about a second, and vanishes again. It looks like it's made up of two shapes, a taller one on its left side and a shorter but broader one on its right. I couldn't so far make a...
  4. Anyone knows what this is?

Anyone knows what this is?: do anyone knows what this "program" means? literally bought this notebook 3 days ago, and this is something i dont have any idea what it is. submitted by /u/Imtiredpleaseshtup [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lzqvij/anyone_knows_what_this_is/
  5. Anyone knows what is it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone knows what is it?: Windows Version number 19041.685 Does anyone knows what is it showing on the picture. It keeps happening when I'm playing game. I play FPS, it might be the tab, cap locks, shift keys of some kind of combination. When it happens whenever key I press, it will force the game to...
  6. Does anyone know what’s up with this weird thing I encountered ?

Does anyone know what’s up with this weird thing I encountered ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/deathking800 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k8vqh1/does_anyone_know_whats_up_with_this_weird_thing_i/
  7. This thing appears if I leave my cursor for a while on the Taskbar, anyone know what it is?

This thing appears if I leave my cursor for a while on the Taskbar, anyone know what it is?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Keagel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hgp4s5/this_thing_appears_if_i_leave_my_cursor_for_a/
  8. Anyone know what this is?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone know what this is?: Anyone recognize this message or know how to stop it? With all the viruses and malware going around, you would think AMD would have something more official looking than this??? [img] 136532
  9. Weird dots appear on window and window previews after I leave it for a while

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird dots appear on window and window previews after I leave it for a while: This issue seem to occur a couple months after I reinstalled Windows which makes groups of dots appear on the Window preview when you hover over them. It doesn't bother my workflow or anything but it gives me the quirks and makes me cringe when I look at it. I couldn't find a...
  10. Weird dots appear on window and window previews after I leave it for a while

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird dots appear on window and window previews after I leave it for a while: This issue seem to occur a couple months after I reinstalled Windows which makes groups of dots appear on the Window preview when you hover over them. It doesn't bother my workflow or anything but it gives me the quirks and makes me cringe when I look at it. I couldn't find a...