Windows 10: Weird windows 10 behavior

Discus and support Weird windows 10 behavior in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just wonder if anyone has encountered these behaviors? It happens to me every time without exception: If I do a restart, the computer restarts but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dave23, Aug 27, 2015.

1. dave23 Win User

Weird windows 10 behavior

Just wonder if anyone has encountered these behaviors? It happens to me every time without exception:
    If I do a restart, the computer restarts but makes the windows 7-start sound. Upon getting to the desktop, the laptop battery meter is missing and the quiet hours, location and flight mode from the action centre are also missing.
    If I then shut down the computer and start it up again, it starts without making any sound and the battery meter and the three action centre icons reappear.
    Apart from that, the computer/files are the same. Weird, it’s like having two different profiles. Ideas anyone?

:)

dave23, Aug 27, 2015

2. Weird Behavior.

jurgen73 wrote:

ActiveSync does not recognize phone even if windows says is ready to use.

Does this happen all the time?

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Aug 27, 2015
  3. jurgen73 Win User
    Weird Behavior.

Can anyone explain why these happens?

• ActiveSync does not syncronize the whole outlook email, just a few emails
    • ActiveSync does not recognize phone even if windows says is ready to use.
    I don't get any error messages or anything on both cases. and I'm using Outlook 2003 with ActiveSync 4.5.

Thanks in advance,

jurgen73, Aug 27, 2015
Thema:

Weird windows 10 behavior

1. Weird windows 10 behavior - Similar Threads - Weird behavior

2. WINDOWS DEFENDER HAS WEIRD BEHAVIOR, REAL TIME PROTECTION KEEPS TURNED ON BY ITSELF

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WINDOWS DEFENDER HAS WEIRD BEHAVIOR, REAL TIME PROTECTION KEEPS TURNED ON BY ITSELF: i never want to disable defender, but in some situaton i just want to turn it off completely. because everytime i runs a third party program, extracting file, archiving file, everything always be scanned in the background. i knew it because i watch the task manager how...
  3. Weird windows firewall rule behavior. Assigning wrong path?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird windows firewall rule behavior. Assigning wrong path?: So I go to start up Portal 2 today. I get a windows firewall popup to allow or block. It's been installed for a LONG time so i thought it was odd, and opened up windows firewall to check. The rule had assigned the path instead of its actual path which is S: it assigned it as...
  4. Weird screen behavior

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird screen behavior: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cxcris [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fvnrx2/weird_screen_behavior/
  5. Weird Update Behavior - What Happened?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Weird Update Behavior - What Happened?: I hadn't used this laptop in a couple of weeks, so knowing I would need it this weekend I left it on Friday night to pull updates. After I restarted Saturday, I noticed something was wrong. Although I had all my installed programs still there, I noticed the following: *...
  6. Weird Behavior in File Explorer With Latest Update KB45224244

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Weird Behavior in File Explorer With Latest Update KB45224244: When I use File Explorer and try to rename a file the filename shows to be the same. If I refresh File Explorer the filename is changed. If I delete a file the file shows to be still there. If I refresh File Explorer it is gone. Anyone know how to fix this?...
  7. Weird internet throttling behavior while gaming

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Weird internet throttling behavior while gaming: Hi, This is not an assistance request as I figured out how to fix my issue, but more like a question about how networking is managed while in game on Windows 10. I currently lives in a country where you need to refill your ISP every month to get your internet access, my...
  8. Weird behavior when i try to mute volume with my media keys on keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird behavior when i try to mute volume with my media keys on keyboard: [ATTACH] I re-installed my Windows 10 week ago, and got weird problem: when i try to mute audio/video player or w/e with my media keys, this big horizontal line is pop up and nothing happens. I tried to google it, but fail, if someone can tell me what's going on i will be...
  9. Extremely weird behavior with display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Extremely weird behavior with display: I believe this issue started when I started using an external display. However, it now persists even when not using an external display. The issue is only noticeable during certain times. For example, when I use print screen. My screen seems fine, but when I look at the...
  10. sticky keys weird behavior

in Windows 10 Support
    sticky keys weird behavior: I have an ASUS Rog gamer running windows 10. When sticky keys are turned on weird behavior happens when certain letters are chosen. The letter f often causes the feedback window to open. However, in word the find search of opens. The letter r often causes them run window to...