Windows 10: Weird windows 10 behavior

Discus and support Weird windows 10 behavior in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just wonder if anyone has encountered these behaviors? It happens to me every time without exception: If I do a restart, the computer restarts but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dave23, Aug 27, 2015.

1. dave23 Win User

Weird windows 10 behavior

Just wonder if anyone has encountered these behaviors? It happens to me every time without exception:
    If I do a restart, the computer restarts but makes the windows 7-start sound. Upon getting to the desktop, the laptop battery meter is missing and the quiet hours, location and flight mode from the action centre are also missing.
    If I then shut down the computer and start it up again, it starts without making any sound and the battery meter and the three action centre icons reappear.
    Apart from that, the computer/files are the same. Weird, it’s like having two different profiles. Ideas anyone?

:)

dave23, Aug 27, 2015

2. Weird Behavior.

jurgen73 wrote:

ActiveSync does not recognize phone even if windows says is ready to use.

Does this happen all the time?

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Aug 27, 2015
  3. jurgen73 Win User
    Weird Behavior.

Can anyone explain why these happens?

• ActiveSync does not syncronize the whole outlook email, just a few emails
    • ActiveSync does not recognize phone even if windows says is ready to use.
    I don't get any error messages or anything on both cases. and I'm using Outlook 2003 with ActiveSync 4.5.

Thanks in advance,

jurgen73, Aug 27, 2015
Thema:

Weird windows 10 behavior

1. Weird windows 10 behavior - Similar Threads - Weird behavior

2. Weird keyboard behavior

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird keyboard behavior: When I pressed - key it becomes backspace too, when I pressed : key it clicks enter too, when I pressed ? key clicks Shift too. Anyone can please help me? I suspect it's something to do with Fn key shortcut but searching online doesn't give any clues.I tried uninstalling...
  3. Weird keyboard behavior

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird keyboard behavior: When I pressed - key it becomes backspace too, when I pressed : key it clicks enter too, when I pressed ? key clicks Shift too. Anyone can please help me? I suspect it's something to do with Fn key shortcut but searching online doesn't give any clues.I tried uninstalling...
  4. Weird keyboard behavior

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Weird PowerShell behavior

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird PowerShell behavior: So, every once in a while I see powershell flashing on the screen. It just opens real quick and closes right after. It's so fast I can't even react to it. Now that I was playing a game I was thrown to desktop game went paused and I guess the powershell soft-crashed since it...
  6. Weird PowerShell behavior

Weird PowerShell behavior: So, every once in a while I see powershell flashing on the screen. It just opens real quick and closes right after. It's so fast I can't even react to it. Now that I was playing a game I was thrown to desktop game went paused and I guess the powershell soft-crashed since it...
  7. Weird PowerShell behavior

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Intermittent bluescreens and weird behavior in some apps - not sure if it's a driver issue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent bluescreens and weird behavior in some apps - not sure if it's a driver issue...: I built this machine several months ago and it's got some strange behavior issues and occasionally just bluescreens. Ryzen 5950X, 32GB ram, geforce 3090 FE, two NVMe drives and one big slow 8TB HDD.When it bluescreens, the only common task that I think is always running is...
  9. Intermittent bluescreens and weird behavior in some apps - not sure if it's a driver issue...

Intermittent bluescreens and weird behavior in some apps - not sure if it's a driver issue...: I built this machine several months ago and it's got some strange behavior issues and occasionally just bluescreens. Ryzen 5950X, 32GB ram, geforce 3090 FE, two NVMe drives and one big slow 8TB HDD.When it bluescreens, the only common task that I think is always running is...
  10. Intermittent bluescreens and weird behavior in some apps - not sure if it's a driver issue...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging