Windows 10: Weird windows 10 bug? Note: this started today and happens with every app. The second I...

Discus and support Weird windows 10 bug? Note: this started today and happens with every app. The second I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GooseLord666 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GooseLord666, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Weird windows 10 bug? Note: this started today and happens with every app. The second I...

/u/GooseLord666, Mar 26, 2021
  2. JohnnyGui Win User

Weird graphical Start Menu Search bug

When typing something to search for in the Start Menu, the search results don't show up and a graphical bug is visible instead.

This happens randomly and only gets fixed after a reboot. The last time it occurred was after updating a Store app through the Microsoft Store.

Weird windows 10 bug? Note: this started today and happens with every app. The second I... [​IMG]

I have the latest updates for Windows 1809 Pro x64 installed.

JohnnyGui, Mar 26, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Start Menu all apps / tiles missing

So I woke my computer up from sleep last night and this is what I was welcomed with:

Weird windows 10 bug? Note: this started today and happens with every app. The second I... [​IMG]

All of a sudden my start menu had no apps listed and no live tiles to speak of. So I did my googleing and I found this microsoft answer page: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...0-b988cd6da49a

I tried every step in their. After all said and done, I got installed programs to show up, but the live tiles that usually show to the right did not come back. I was ok with that, thinking I would work on this today and find a solution to that problem.

I just woke up the computer again from sleep and the start menu is blank AGAIN. Before this started happening last night, I have not installed any new software nor has windows ran any updates.

I'm at a loss. I tried system recovery and to roll back to a few days prior, but I keep getting an error after recovery is attempted stating that windows recovery wasn't able to fully complete due to a certain file (i can retry recovery and post picture of error if needed).

So any suggestions on whats my next step? I thought maybe I had a malware issue, but II have avast and malware antibytes installed and they showed no hits when the scans where run.

Any suggestions or guidance is greatly appreciated. Hope you all have a Great Turkey Day!

PS, I have to work today from 4pm to 6am, so If I do not reply right away I apologize.

Dalumberjack03, Mar 26, 2021
  4. Weird windows 10 bug? Note: this started today and happens with every app. The second I...

Bug in Windows 10 - start menu and apps not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern that you are unable to access Start menu, Windows Store apps, Microsoft Edge, Taskbar etc., after installing Windows Updates.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: If you are able to access Programs and Features, I suggest you to uninstall the updates and check.

• Press Windows + x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Programs and Features.

• Double click on the updates you want to uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: If you are unable to perform the above mentioned steps,
    I suggest you to run the PowerShell command and check:

• Press CTRL+Shift+ESC, to open the
      Task manager

• Click File > Run New Task.

• Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges

• Type Powershell.

• Type the following in the Powershell prompt:

$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml'; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest

• Close the Powershell window.

• Reboot/Restart the computer.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

Weird windows 10 bug? Note: this started today and happens with every app. The second I...

1. Weird windows 10 bug? Note: this started today and happens with every app. The second I... - Similar Threads - Weird bug Note

2. This weird bug In Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This weird bug In Windows 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/A-questioner [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/10t6zov/this_weird_bug_in_windows_10/
  3. This happens every second or third day when I start my PC.

This happens every second or third day when I start my PC.: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/wznxwdy1ivh61.jpg?width=4096&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=bbc77d8980cd2b2de5b81c70eb06528db7131a29 submitted by /u/TechieNikhil [link] [comments]...
  4. Weird Windows 10 bug

Weird Windows 10 bug: Whenever I click on something, a gray selection rectangle (no idea how to call it) appears and goes through every option until it reaches the top option. For example, if I click on the Windows search bar, it will go through every suggestion. Since there is no "top option",...
  5. Windows 10 weird bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 weird bug: I have come across a strange bug where the windows apps are glitching, its **** if the directional keys are being pressed extremely fast and repeatedly, sometimes its the bad i cant press anything, for example when i try switching from my heads phones to TV sound output it...
  6. Random BSOD, started happening today

Random BSOD, started happening today: Hello, it's my first post here but I hope I have followed all the instructions on how to do this. This windows 10 was fresh installed about two weeks ago. The only problems I've had were some random network adapter issues (which experts seems to think can be related due to...
  7. Weird graphics bug in apps

Weird graphics bug in apps: Does anyone know what causes these weird graphics bugs? I get them when using some applications, like the Riot Launcher or modern apps. https://imgur.com/1oZk6ar submitted by /u/GilloGillo [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows 10 lag bug for every 10 seconds

Windows 10 lag bug for every 10 seconds: Hello I just recently got Windows 10 for my Dell Latitude e4300. With a Core 2 Duo with a m4500 HD everything will went running and smoothly when I had Windows 7 on the system but once I upgraded to Windows 10 there were tons of problems with the system in the system was not...
  9. Windows 10 weird bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 weird bug: Hi there, i am new to the forums and as such, i do not know if this is the right section to place my question, so i apologize in advance. Here's the problem: some days ago my computer started freaking out when i turned it on, as in slow loading to a black screen with mouse,...
  10. Weird windows 10 bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird windows 10 bug: Just about every time I start windows 10 it works perfectly fine but after a while the text in the start menu starts to disappear and the text also becomes glitchy looking blocks and lines. 19762