Windows 10: Weird windows 10 bug

Discus and support Weird windows 10 bug in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just about every time I start windows 10 it works perfectly fine but after a while the text in the start menu starts to disappear and the text also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Quantumnoize, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Weird windows 10 bug

Just about every time I start windows 10 it works perfectly fine but after a while the text in the start menu starts to disappear and the text also becomes glitchy looking blocks and lines.

:)

Quantumnoize, Aug 27, 2015
  2. J_Jimenez Win User

Can't use Windows Explorer After Installing Windows 10

Thanks! That worked for me, no more windows crashing or weird bugs.

J_Jimenez, Aug 27, 2015
  3. All of a sudden, my desktop is greyed out and the main running windows is duplicated or cloned out and every thing that happens on that main windows shows on the other duplicated window including

<Original title: Weird and Nasty Windows 10 Bug [Cloned Application, Greyed-Out Desktop]>

Seriously, I don't know what creates this annoying bug. It's so annoying and happens at random. I can be watching my videos, reading an article and all of a sudden, my desktop is greyed out and the main running windows is duplicated or cloned out and every
    thing that happens on that main windows shows on the other duplicated window including.. just watch this video and you'll see what I'm talking about. It's been happening for months between builds and not of them fix it. I just did a clean install as well so
    its not that.

Weird and Nasty Windows 10 Bug [Cloned Application, Greyed-Out Desktop]

TheCFCHenri, Aug 27, 2015
  4. Ninetailz Win User

Weird windows 10 bug

Seems to me like a graphics driver problem, can you update your graphics drivers from your pc manufacturer support website. If updating doesn't solve it try uninstalling the graphic driver then reinstalling? and see if this problem persists.

Ninetailz, Aug 27, 2015
Thema:

Weird windows 10 bug

1. Weird windows 10 bug - Similar Threads - Weird bug

2. Weird white outline bug?

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird white outline bug?: Hello, I'm having this issue where everything on windows 10 is being highlighted with a white outline, and it's spamming over and over again. I have restarted my pc 2 times and the problem persist. I can't even type in start menu to open my programs. Windows version:...
  3. I have this weird visual bug/glitch with my windows 10 and office 365 in which the font and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have this weird visual bug/glitch with my windows 10 and office 365 in which the font and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ahmedwahid123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g8h5rm/i_have_this_weird_visual_bugglitch_with_my/
  4. Anyone else have a weird wifi bug connected to OneDrive?

Anyone else have a weird wifi bug connected to OneDrive?: My wifi intermittently disconnects every few hours or so. The only way to reconnect it is to turn airplane mode on and off for a 30 second interval. After checking every guide to figure out the issue, including updating the drivers, checking the energy settings, and making...
  5. Weird screen bug that happens at random moments. Any help greatly appreciated

Weird screen bug that happens at random moments. Any help greatly appreciated: Hello my friends, i bought this laptop around a month or so ago and it keeps randomly crashing my screen and restarting or just stays stuck on the crash screens. Here are some videos i took when it happened: A weird grid-like blue screen: https://m.imgur.com/a/HrTeu42 Then...
  6. Weird Keyboard Bug!

Weird Keyboard Bug!: So i completed my PC build around 2 months ago and literally can't get off it but there's this one annoying thing were my Keyboard suddenly enters a shortcut mode and i can't type anything, the only thing that solves the issue is a complete shutdown of the PC. This is gonna...
  7. Weird graphics bug in apps

Weird graphics bug in apps: Does anyone know what causes these weird graphics bugs? I get them when using some applications, like the Riot Launcher or modern apps. https://imgur.com/1oZk6ar submitted by /u/GilloGillo [link] [comments]...
  8. Weird bug on certain tabs

Weird bug on certain tabs: [ATTACH] Anyone know why this is happening? https://preview.redd.it/nmgomtgzmoo41.png?width=487&format=png&auto=webp&s=738964cb2ab4e069bd135ea44876eff12fb802a1 submitted by /u/ethvn808 [link] [comments]...
  9. Weird windows bug ONLY affecting Windows apps?

Weird windows bug ONLY affecting Windows apps?: Sorry, trying to figure out a way to explain this. First I noticed it when I opened up my calculator app. I couldn't switch from conversion to the regular calculator. It kept hitting the back or CE button, even though I was clicking the hamburger. Didn't matter how big i made...
  10. Windows 10’s weird bug could break sleep mode on your PC

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s weird bug could break sleep mode on your PC: Windows 10’s cumulative update KB4535996 deliver Windows Search improvements and other important fixes, but it appears that the patch is responsible for a wide range of issues for some users. Users have reported that Windows 10’s February update leads to BSOD errors, blue...