Windows 10: Weird windows bug ONLY affecting Windows apps?

Discus and support Weird windows bug ONLY affecting Windows apps? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Sorry, trying to figure out a way to explain this. First I noticed it when I opened up my calculator app. I couldn't switch from conversion to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/EmZee13, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Weird windows bug ONLY affecting Windows apps?

Sorry, trying to figure out a way to explain this. First I noticed it when I opened up my calculator app. I couldn't switch from conversion to the regular calculator. It kept hitting the back or CE button, even though I was clicking the hamburger. Didn't matter how big i made the window. So I tired to uninstall it, but everything in my settings window is all messed up too. I have a hard time clicking anything, I have to click way on the left hand side of anything to get it to register, and that only works sometimes.

It's only happening in odd situations. I can open the settings window, pick a setting screen, and even open any of the pages on the right, but I'm having a hard time clicking anything in the options panel. I had a hard time restarting my computer to see if that cleared it (it didn't), the start menu is not cooperating very well right now.

I just tried clicking around, right clicked on my desktop, and clicked personalize. When I hit browse, instead of bringing up a browse window, it highlights each of my recent pictures one at a time in rapid succession and ends on one of the options way on the right. Calendar is ALL messed up, whenever I click somewhere is scrolls threw a few weeks before stopping and randomly showing me an event. Right now, it's acting as if I'm rolling over the "today day week month year" options at the top over and over and over. Same with the weather app. I can't see what it's doing right now barbecue it scrolls all the way to the right.

I can usually Google fu my way out of these weird glitches, but I can't even figure out how to phrase the question.

I don't seem to be having any issues with any of my other apps. Chrome, Outlook, Spotify, Adobe, even windows explorer seems just fine. just the Windows programs and settings.

I don't have a touch screen. I'm running Window 18363.720.

submitted by /u/EmZee13
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/EmZee13, Mar 24, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Mar 24, 2020
  4. cdawall Win User

Weird windows bug ONLY affecting Windows apps?

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Weird same batch of steps I have. Mine however was fixing the issue for windows 8 users *Laugh :laugh:

cdawall, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Weird windows bug ONLY affecting Windows apps?

1. Weird windows bug ONLY affecting Windows apps? - Similar Threads - Weird bug affecting

2. Weird bug in Windows calculator

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird bug in Windows calculator: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Street_System420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vcfram/weird_bug_in_windows_calculator/
  3. Weird Windows bug

Weird Windows bug: So I just started my laptop like normal but then I notice that the speaker has a cross on it, it then said The Audio Service is not running but I have sound. Anyone also had this bug? submitted by /u/ILikeWaffles69420911 [link] [comments]...
  4. Weird Windows 10 bug

Weird Windows 10 bug: Whenever I click on something, a gray selection rectangle (no idea how to call it) appears and goes through every option until it reaches the top option. For example, if I click on the Windows search bar, it will go through every suggestion. Since there is no "top option",...
  5. Windows 10 weird bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 weird bug: I have come across a strange bug where the windows apps are glitching, its **** if the directional keys are being pressed extremely fast and repeatedly, sometimes its the bad i cant press anything, for example when i try switching from my heads phones to TV sound output it...
  6. Windows search weird bug

in Cortana
    Windows search weird bug: I'm getting this weird bug where the microsoft search results appears when I try to use my search bar as below.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-search-weird-bug/08f30435-8d35-4651-9baf-7d33deb09f4f
  7. Weird graphics bug in apps

Weird graphics bug in apps: Does anyone know what causes these weird graphics bugs? I get them when using some applications, like the Riot Launcher or modern apps. https://imgur.com/1oZk6ar submitted by /u/GilloGillo [link] [comments]...
  8. Weird ghosting affect?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird ghosting affect?: [ATTACH]Hi i recently had to restart my laptop for something but i notice this strange ghosting effect on my monitor, im sorry if it is something else i had never had this problem before....
  9. Windows 10 weird bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 weird bug: Hi there, i am new to the forums and as such, i do not know if this is the right section to place my question, so i apologize in advance. Here's the problem: some days ago my computer started freaking out when i turned it on, as in slow loading to a black screen with mouse,...
  10. Weird windows 10 bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird windows 10 bug: Just about every time I start windows 10 it works perfectly fine but after a while the text in the start menu starts to disappear and the text also becomes glitchy looking blocks and lines. 19762