Windows 10: Weird windows- details missing

Discus and support Weird windows- details missing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. So I like to watch movies on my computer, but lately my folder windows have looked like this, or some variant. Does anyone know what the problem is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DaneMatesic, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Weird windows- details missing

Hi. So I like to watch movies on my computer, but lately my folder windows have looked like this, or some variant. Does anyone know what the problem is and what can be done? I'm not that tech savvy so I don't know where to look, and it doesn't seem like restarting helped. Thanks in advance.

Weird windows- details missing dc19edcb-7327-42a4-9137-a821faf219d2?upload=true.jpg

:)

DaneMatesic, Aug 9, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 9, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 9, 2018
  4. cdawall Win User

Weird windows- details missing

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Weird same batch of steps I have. Mine however was fixing the issue for windows 8 users *Laugh :laugh:

cdawall, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

Weird windows- details missing

1. Weird windows- details missing - Similar Threads - Weird details missing

2. Windows Explorer - Preview and Details panes are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer - Preview and Details panes are missing: I don't have option to show Details and Preview Panes in Windows Explorer - View - Show menu. How can I fix that?Edition: Windows 11 ProVersion: 23H2I've already tried:Options - Folder Options - Restore DefaultsAlt + PShow preview handlers in preview pane is checkedSFC...
  3. Windows Explorer - Preview and Details panes are missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer - Preview and Details panes are missing: I don't have option to show Details and Preview Panes in Windows Explorer - View - Show menu. How can I fix that?Edition: Windows 11 ProVersion: 23H2I've already tried:Options - Folder Options - Restore DefaultsAlt + PShow preview handlers in preview pane is checkedSFC...
  4. Missing Windows Logo and Weird Effect on Desktop Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Windows Logo and Weird Effect on Desktop Icons: Hello all,After some time working on my computer, my Windows Key does not call up the start menu. At this time the Windows Logo is also gone from the taskbar as are the icons to the right like the network connectivity and the volume control. Furthermore, the desktop icons are...
  5. diskpart - detail partition Active flag missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    diskpart - detail partition Active flag missing: So I had the need today to find what partition on a system disk was marked as Active. The installed Windows version is Windows 10 Pro 20H2 build 19042.867. I proceeded as I normally do opening an admin command prompt and running diskpart commands: list diskselect disklist...
  6. Missing BT adapter_Device manager (Details in comments)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing BT adapter_Device manager (Details in comments): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lynet_101 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kexmba/missing_bt_adapter_device_manager_details_in/
  7. Windows 10 Updated App Folders, programs MISSING details, content

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Updated App Folders, programs MISSING details, content: [IMG][IMG][IMG]On August 22, I updated my laptop with Windows 10 Updates. Having so many issues right now. A Window box opens up, BUT most of the contents are missing, blank, no wording or details listed just small icons in the Programs window, or other. I don't know what to...
  8. Details missing at bottom of Explorer window

in Windows 10 Support
    Details missing at bottom of Explorer window: [img] Windows 10, just ran an update yesterday but I'm not 100% sure that that's when I noticed the change. As you can see in the picture above, the only info that is displayed at the bottom left is the file size, whereas before it's always shown me the file type (.mp4,...
  9. missing information in the details pane

in Windows 10 Support
    missing information in the details pane: As the title says, all of a sudden i have missing file info in the details pane, i have a lot of digital media and usually when i click on it it shows me every from its name to audio type, date modified etc..all of a sudden it no longer shows me what audio, chapters or...
  10. Revealed! Crucial detail that Windows 10 privacy critics are missing

in Windows 10 News
    Revealed! Crucial detail that Windows 10 privacy critics are missing: Here we go again, with another ginned-up controversy over Windows 10 and privacy. I know, I know, you're probably as sick of this as I am, and much of the "controversy" is being spread by dedicated Microsoft haters and clueless writers who make a living with breathless...