Windows 10: Weird Windows File's

Discus and support Weird Windows File's in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; what are these files i haven't seen them before.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ShineTN, May 26, 2022.

1. ShineTN Win User

Weird Windows File's

what are these files i haven't seen them before.

:)

ShineTN, May 26, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 26, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 26, 2022
  4. cdawall Win User

Weird Windows File's

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Weird same batch of steps I have. Mine however was fixing the issue for windows 8 users *Laugh :laugh:

cdawall, May 26, 2022
Thema:

Weird Windows File's

1. Weird Windows File's - Similar Threads - Weird File's

2. Black Font Color in File Explorer and other places and other weird visual bugs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Font Color in File Explorer and other places and other weird visual bugs: Hey, few weeks ago this all started happening so right now restoring point or figuring out what caused it gonna be problematic.Right now I realized that when I'm taking screenshot everything looks normal, so every attached photo is made using phone. also this I couldn't...
  3. Black Font Color in File Explorer and other places and other weird visual bugs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Font Color in File Explorer and other places and other weird visual bugs: Hey, few weeks ago this all started happening so right now restoring point or figuring out what caused it gonna be problematic.Right now I realized that when I'm taking screenshot everything looks normal, so every attached photo is made using phone. also this I couldn't...
  4. weird "melting text" thing happens w scrolling down in win11 file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weird "melting text" thing happens w scrolling down in win11 file explorer: hello,i've come to realize that whenever i scroll down in the taskbar on windows 11, the text will "melt together"- like the text will fuse and become stretched. i dont know if this is a gpu problem or what, but here's my specs:Operating System Windows 11 Home 64-bitCPU AMD...
  5. weird "melting text" thing happens w scrolling down in win11 file explorer

weird "melting text" thing happens w scrolling down in win11 file explorer: hello,i've come to realize that whenever i scroll down in the taskbar on windows 11, the text will "melt together"- like the text will fuse and become stretched. i dont know if this is a gpu problem or what, but here's my specs:Operating System Windows 11 Home 64-bitCPU AMD...
  6. Windows File Explorer very sluggish and weird issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows File Explorer very sluggish and weird issue: Since today i have an issue with the file explorer.Whenever i click something be it folder or any files its even worse with folder and even happens on empty folders for 2-3 seconds theres a constant swapping of loading circle to my mouse cursor until the file is officially...
  7. Windows File Explorer very sluggish and weird issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows File Explorer very sluggish and weird issue: Since today i have an issue with the file explorer.Whenever i click something be it folder or any files its even worse with folder and even happens on empty folders for 2-3 seconds theres a constant swapping of loading circle to my mouse cursor until the file is officially...
  8. Windows File Explorer very sluggish and weird issue

9. My system got compromised recently and a weird file reovery.dat is being created in desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My system got compromised recently and a weird file reovery.dat is being created in desktop: Hello, Recently i installed a cracked software fromcanva app by mistake instead of legit one and after that all my accounts got compromised including google and all associated account. I checked windows defender a file exclusion was automatically made and which probably gave...
  10. My system got compromised recently and a weird file reovery.dat is being created in desktop

My system got compromised recently and a weird file reovery.dat is being created in desktop: Hello, Recently i installed a cracked software fromcanva app by mistake instead of legit one and after that all my accounts got compromised including google and all associated account. I checked windows defender a file exclusion was automatically made and which probably gave...